Old 08-17-2019, 08:35 PM #68931
Модератор

Модератор

I always get what I want and what I want is for you to lick up your cum. I want your tongue sliding up and down your hand licking up your worship load. I want you licking each finger after my body drains your balls. My hot and sexy CEI will leave you with no choice but to give me exactly what I want. This clip contains elements of Cum Eating Instructions, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Encouragement, CEI, CEI Encouragement, JOI, CUM Countdown, Sensual Domination, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Bra & Panties Tease.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 10 min 29 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1 020 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-17-2019, 08:38 PM #68932
Модератор

Модератор

As the title says, this video is a pure foot fetish heaven. You have never seen such a sexy and well shaped feet and such a sweet nice toes. This is perfection. I put a lot of oil on my feet and give that dildo the best footjob it can get. Such a happy dildo, isn't it? You want so badly your cock on its place. You can't stop thinking about my feet. Imagine the dildo is your cock and jerk off until you are drained. Get back to my store to buy more!
Models: Monicafootfetish

Duration: 9 min 4 s
Size: 804 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-17-2019, 08:42 PM #68933
Модератор

Модератор

~Custom Video Request~
My husbands business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business, because it is doing badly, unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised, what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing, and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I've noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn't going to do anything that I don't let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that, then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first, but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be "helping" I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt, but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them, he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an "arrangement". I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I dont know that he has put a Silly Stuff in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the Silly Stuff starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties, and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasnt enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husbands penis, asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy. Mandy Flores
Note: There is 1 min of black at the end of the clip after the credits, I have adjusted the price cheaper because of this.
INCLUDES: BLACKMAIL FANTASY HOUSEWIVES WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS BLOWJOBS FORCED STRIPPING MALE DOMINATION MENTAL DOMINATION CREAMPIE HOMEWRECKER
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 28 min 16 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 986 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-17-2019, 08:42 PM #68934
Модератор

Модератор

I'm in a tight slingshot bikini. I know exactly how to tease you and you know exactly what you are not gonna get right? bratty girl next door. so cruel so mean, So hot. what more can you ask for nerds? here are your markup codes. 100% Markup use code: SPOILFAE 200% Markup use code: GIVETOFAE 500% Markup use code: PAYFAERIE 1000% Markup use code: RUIN4FAE
Models: goddessfaerie

Duration: 4 min 12 s
Size: 368 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-17-2019, 08:42 PM #68935
Модератор

Модератор

Stroking and getting fucked up for me is one of your favorite past times. Today is your lucky day because I want to test how fucked up I can get you. You'll edge, you'll beg to cum, you'll get so fucked up you won't know what's up or down but when you cum... it will be euphoric.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 21 min 41 s
Size: 496 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-17-2019, 08:45 PM #68936
Модератор

Модератор

I found the schoolgirl outfit you just bought. Last month is was a nurse outfit, the month before a french maid. You know what? I don't want to wear these stupid costumes anymore! If you like these costumes so much, why don't YOU wear them? Take your clothes off, I want to see you wearing this school girl outfit! I love making fun of you and can't resist the urge to take a few pictures! I want you to stay like this forever, this is so entertaining! Okay, I want you to twirl and lift your skirt... Oh my god, is that a boner? You are actually turned on by that? Show me how a schoolgirl stroke her cock! You like being a sexy little slut? I don't know why but I think I knew you had this in you! I'm gonna show you how to become a woman, teach you about taking a cock in your mouth and pussy. But for now, I want you to jerk off to the thought of a big fat cock in your holes. From now on your are not gonna fuck me anymore! You are gonna be the one that is gonna get fucked! I will encourage you to stroke and tease you about becoming a slut bitch until you cum in your tiny g-string.
Models: MaryanRed

Duration: 15 min 45 s
Size: 394 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-17-2019, 08:46 PM #68937
Модератор

Модератор

Coach! I'm willing to do anything to be cheer captain! Let me prove it.
Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 2 s
Size: 166 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-17-2019, 08:47 PM #68938
Модератор

Модератор

Eating your cum after an orgasm seems so hot to you yet you never gathered the courage to try it. In the end you always change your mind... That's because you've never had the proper guidance. A hot busty woman telling you exactly how to do it. Not somebody who'll for-ce you but rather somebody who'll explain how it goes, which position to assume, and who'll seduce you into forgetting what you're doing until it's already done! I know my big natural tits, soft voice and friendly encouragement will 100% help you. Concentrate on how my full breasts move as I tease you with them, follow my simple instructions and countdowns, and make your fantasy finally come true!
Good boys will use the code YesMissAlisandra at the checkout to pay double.
Losers and virgins should use DoubleForLosers or VirginsPayDouble. LoveBigTits = 50% iLoveAss = 50%LosersPayExtra = 50% HumanATM4U = 200% WalkingWallet5= 500% RuinMe5 or All4MissA = 1000%
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 16 min 3 s
Size: 729 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-17-2019, 08:48 PM #68939
Модератор

Модератор

sucking dick at her best
Models: Sweet Kiss

Duration: 7 min 57 s
Size: 574 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-17-2019, 08:51 PM #68940
Модератор

Модератор

Your misery makes me laugh! You know I enjoy CBT a little more than most and so you come to me for perfectly sadistic sessions that leave you questioning your, and maybe my, sanity! But you do it, don't you? You put that dick in the misery that makes me happiest! You're only too willing to be vulnerable as I command endless misery for your entire package, and then some! This time is no different. My domineering personality and wild red-haired temperament bring you to the edge of pain and pleasure. I want to see you writhe for me with slaps, punches, knuckle grinds, pinching and pulling, and the mintiest toothpaste around! Sound fun?...or, at least, sound like something you can submit to in order to give me the happiness and pleasure I deserve?
Models: Red Rabbit

Duration: 22 min 46 s
Size: 2.57 GiB
Download From AnzFile