Old 05-03-2019, 07:14 AM #20601
Модератор

Модератор

Back again to spit on your loser face. On the floor bitch, assume the position.
Models: Goddess-Lolita

Duration: 3 min 32 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 187 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-03-2019, 07:15 AM #20602
Модератор

Модератор

Look up at your beautiful goddesses. Sipping expensive champagne while you kneel at our feet. You crave our attention - you even wish you could have a chance to please us but you know girls like us despise weak, submissive losers like you. Our perfect genetics give us the right to humiliate and degrade inferior wimps like you which is why you're going to be spat on and drenched as we sneer down at you and verbally belittle you. Watch us sip our delicious champagne and imagine how good it would feel if we saw you as our equal. Laughing at your jokes as we flirt with you and fiddle with our hair. Imagine what it must be like for hot girls like us to actually like you - to enjoy your company - to want to fuck you! Then listen to us crush you with the reality. You're a loser - to be spat on and ridiculed. We despise you - We HATE you! You're going to kneel before us as we drink champagne and spit it all over your disgusting face. We'll tip my drink over your stupid head. Watch us as we drool our perfect princess saliva all over you. How humiliating for you watching us spit all over you. See the look of disgust on our faces as we look down on you. You're a loser - a spit drenched beta wimp kneeling in front of hot girls as we totally destroy your fragile ego and toast to your humiliation.
Models: Cruel Girlfriend

Duration: 11 min 16 s
Resolution: 1280 x 2 560
Size: 3.07 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-03-2019, 07:15 AM #20603
Модератор

Модератор

This is a Virtual Reality 360 video! You can watch it on your computer or be closer to me in VR headsets!) Enjoy! Today is your lucky day. Our first date! You have been waiting for this for a long time. You have worked very hard for this and I know it will be all worth it for you. The prize for you is your first kiss from me. Deep french kiss! My red big lips will touch your! My playfull tongue will touch your! I am huging you , lickinh, kissing deep and passionatly! Than i am pushing you to the bad and climbs on top of you and continue to kiss with you! You are so love to ffel my soft lips! Prove you are worthy of serving me by using one of my markup codes; 50% Markup - Misha50 , 100% Markup - Misha100, 500% Markup - Misha500 , 1000% - Misha1000
Models: Mistress Misha Goldy

Duration: 4 min 15 s
Resolution: 1280 x 2 560
Size: 1.20 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-03-2019, 07:16 AM #20604
Модератор

Модератор

You absolutely love ruining your orgasm for me. So buy this clip and ruin it for me. I want you to jerk as fast as you can and ruin it as quick as you can. I don't have all day waiting for YOU to stroke your cock and enjoy your jerk session. It's all about the act of ruined orgasms. Believe me, if I could give you a ruined orgasm without the pleasure of stroking it I would, but that's not possible. So grab your dick, hurry up and stroke it so you can ruin it for me!
Models: Candy Glitter

Duration: 7 min 51 s
Size: 298 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-03-2019, 07:18 AM #20605
Модератор

Модератор

My Hitachi can make me cum in about 30 seconds if I keep it directly on my clit without moving. In this video... Wearing only pink thigh high stockings in my favourite chair, I decide to see how long I can resist it! Not so long at all, it only takes a few minutes before I can't take anymore, but then I leave the Hitachi and cum hard two more times before I'm exhausted. By the end my moaning has gotten louder and louder, and my legs are shaking uncontrollably as I cum for the third and final time.
Models: Lintilla

Duration: 7 min 18 s
Size: 697 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-03-2019, 07:18 AM #20606
Модератор

Модератор

Hot schoolgirl Lucie Cline stays late for study hall, wearing a scandalously short skirt and dangling her sexy, black heels beneath her desk. The instructor notices her small, delicate feet and offers her a foot massage to relieve her sore feet. When he comments on her perfect pedicure, his student reveals a naughty secret: Lucie has noticed how he stares at her cute feet, and she has been painting her toes all this time just for him, hoping that he would finally put them to his lips. Now that her secret is out, she wastes no time in getting what she really wants--the biggest cock in the school right between her soft, tiny feet.
Models: Goddess Foot Jobs

Duration: 11 min 59 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 187 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-03-2019, 07:19 AM #20607
Модератор

Модератор

PART 1 Nothing's better than lying down and relaxing, kicking My feet back and forth and dangling them in the air, while My well-trained slave-of-all-trades worships My asshole like it is God itself. Steed just LOVES to dine on My ass! I suppose I can't blame him; for slaves, My pretty little asshole is quite the delicacy. I especially enjoy bossing him around and verbally humiliating him while he cleans it for Me, kisses it, licks it, sucks on it. The most amusing part is he is so OWNED by My ass, he would never pass up the chance of sniffing and licking it even for just a second; thus, I can degrade him and make fun of him all I want and all he can do is continue to worship and maybe mutter a muffled "Thank You, Goddess" from between My ass cheeks. It's what little ass-lickers are for
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 15 min 45 s
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-03-2019, 07:20 AM #20608
Модератор

Модератор

You'll never get away now, addict. You're in for a double dose of your favorite medicine. You're a weak jerk off boy who's always looking for more more more. Cumming once while sniffing your po ppers is what you usually do, but you need MORE and you need ME. I'll have your sniffing and jerking non stop while I tease you in my lingerie and stockings. You can't get enough of my red lips perfect ass while you continue to leak out cum from your sensitive dick.
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 11 min 20 s
Size: 217 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-03-2019, 07:20 AM #20609
Модератор

Модератор

Hi little sissy, I've set out a few things for you. I do love getting to know my little sissies. I'd like to know what kind of sissy you really are. If you could choose from all of these things, what would you pick? What kind of sissy are you? Are you a really slutty, nasty one? Are you a pink and frilly one and sweet sissy? Do you love stockings and garters, or are you more of a latex girl? This is your mistress guiding you. No humiliation or Coerced fem. Your Mistress Kim will show you what She likes to wear, then we will start your training... I want to torment you into devotion For that extra Findom rush or extra love for Me, here are your markup codes. Guests: 100% Markup use code: GiveToMzKim 500% Markup use code: SpoilMzKim 1000% Markup use code: MzKimExtra Members: 100% Markup use code: GiveInToMzKim 500% Markup use code: PayMzKim 1000% Markup use code: 1000MzKim
Models: Mz. Kim

Duration: 9 min 43 s
Size: 396 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-03-2019, 07:21 AM #20610
Модератор

Модератор

I know you will do anything to please me so I am going to pick out a sissy GF for you! That's right. This will be a new experience for you. I want you to be her suck. Dressing her up for her dates, picking out her outfits, licking up the cum from the sex she just had with another man.. You will be her suck, you will be her pet. You will do anything to make her happy! And you will do so because I said so, and you never disobey my orders.
Models: NicholeAbrams

Duration: 4 min 19 s
Size: 628 MiB
Download From AnzFile