Old 06-11-2019, 08:00 PM #35601
Модератор

Модератор

*WEAR HEADPHONES!* Take a deep breath, in and out, and hit "play". The journey into mindlessness begins with a deep sniff of p0ppers, as you become mesmerized by my tits covered in nothing, but glitter. In fact, glitter is all I'm wearing right now. Stroke and drool and stare at your favourite thing: tits. You can't help but to become entranced by the vision before you. You can't help but to fall deep under my spell, rendering you helpless, empty of thought, and filled with lust. Watching the shine, the little specks of light dancing all over me. Deep, primal stroking as we pop a couple brain cells tonight, slut.
Models: LatexBarbie

Duration: 12 min 57 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 08:01 PM #35602
Модератор

Модератор

mmm feet tease for lovers
Models: adira_eiffel

Duration: 1 min 19 s
Size: 41.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 08:01 PM #35603
Модератор

Модератор

Cassandra perfectly knows about your foot fetish so it's kind of easy for her seduce you! Especially during this hot wave after a day with her converse! She makes you bow down on your knees to serve as a foot slave and takes her shoes off to completely cover your face with her sweaty white socks! They are so warm and sweaty that they are actually burning your face! She knows you can take it so she rubs them all over your face with her natural and cruel smile! Cassandra also takes her socks off to smother your face with her smelly barefeet size nine! They are big enough to cover all your face! She wants you to smell them and stick your tongue out to lick the bottom! She also wants you to open your mouth as wide as you can just to see how deep you can take her foot in your mouth!
Models: Dreamgirls in Socks

Duration: 4 min 28 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 149 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 08:01 PM #35604
Модератор

Модератор

You've developed quite the fetish for shiny clothing, haven't you? You didn't even realize this was a 'thing' until you noticed how much harder your cock gets watching me parade around in metallic, bratty bikinis. It's as if you completely lose your mind when I'm dressed up like this. PVC, vinyl, holographic, it all numbs your weak brain and turns you into a jerkholic zombie for me, doesn't it? You love the way the light bounces off my curves, making my tits and ass look even better than they already do. So stare, and stroke, and drool, loser. Get silly for shiny for me.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 6 min 51 s
Size: 157 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 08:01 PM #35605
Модератор

Модератор

It's not just the sound, though you're obsessed with the sound of My laugh. No, it's the whole look, My eyes widening in disbelief, lips parting in a haughty smirk, brows slanted upward in incredulity. God, I'm exquisite when I laugh at you. You can't get enough of it. You live for those moments when you humiliate yourself so totally and unexpectedly that I just lose it, giggling without abandon, a hand over My face, pointing and laughing at you sometimes for minutes at a time. You'd do anything for that effect, for that rush you get when you amuse Me; you want Me to film it so you can watch it over and over. You crave My laughter, and we both know the cravings are only going to get worse. I can't wait to see what you sink to next LOL. GIVE ME WHAT WE BOTH DESERVE .Use MY MARK UP CODES!!! Copy and paste the mark up code of choice at CHECKOUT .. What do you fancy? See the wonderful deals below .. 25% - RipME 50% - PunishME 75% screwME 100% abuseME 1000% - financiallyruinME
Models: Madam Samantha

Duration: 6 min 5 s
Size: 530 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 08:02 PM #35606
Модератор

Модератор

I asked for you to come see me in my office....it's never a good visit when we meet, I'm always hounding you about your numbers and what a terrible job you are doing, and that you are always running late. Well this day is no exception...so your mind starts to wander as I'm going over how horrible your sales are.....all of a sudden I am unbuttoning my shirt and lifting up my skirt.....what is happening? Have I secretly been attracted to you this whole time? Maybe you think I have taken pity on you and want to make up for being such a bitch all these years....I'm actually turning into the perfect boss right in front of your eyes, but is it real? or just a daydream?
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 6 min 56 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 438 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 08:02 PM #35607
Модератор

Модератор

"You are a witch and come punish me for cheating you. You cast a curse on me and my dick. Every night my cock will wake me up, hard and throbbing. I will always think about your feet, red toes, and perfect legs. My cock would have a will of its own, and become hard only for your feet, and cum only for your feet. the first half of the clip, could you please be sitting on a chair, barefoot, red toes, wiggling and playing with your feet? Then the second half a close up of your feet and red toes, from your perspective? this would be the images printed in my dream for the rest of my life! thanks goddess."
Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 10 min 11 s
Size: 199 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 08:02 PM #35608
Модератор

Модератор

My soles look and smell so good! I'll allow you to jerk to my soles if you like. Just focus on my two feet in front of you and stroke it! You want every little perfectly proportioned toe of my soft size 8 feet in your mouth. You want to worship my feet in person as photos on my social media isn't enough! The thought of serving me in person makes you cum so quickly.
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 11 min 51 s
Size: 317 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 08:02 PM #35609
Модератор

Модератор

For all you vein and cough fetish boys. Watch me just sit in a chair with my veins pumped to the max, dangling pointed high heels shoes falling off and putting them back on. Rubbing my feet. All the while I throw in lots of coughing and throat clearing, as if something is stuck in my throat. Lots of close ups of my feet. I move up to the top half of my body as I cough. Also, some full length shots
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 11 min 31 s
Size: 196 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 08:02 PM #35610
Модератор

Модератор

Jerk off for my ass in this bikini! Drool over this ass. You know it makes you weak to see how hot I am and showing off. How about if I get naked... then Ill let you cum while I encourage you with a little dirty talk? Maybe I will have a little surprise ending too!!! ;-)
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 9 min 8 s
Size: 155 MiB
Download From AnzFile