Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 190 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-30-2019, 04:31 PM #111872
Модератор

Модератор

Couldn't Handle Losing Ur Virginity To Me - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

There isn't a single possibility that you could handle losing your virginity to me. I'm going to have you imagine multiple scenarios of what would happen; and, I guarantee in every single one you would fail and cum before fucking me. Just test yourself and see what you think. Once you hear and see me teasing you while describing every possible situation, you will believe me. You will completely agree that you couldn't handle me. But don't worry all the while I will be teasing you to cum for my body today. You're going to dedicate your virginity to me as it should be.

Consists of: VIRGIN DOMINATION, COCK TEASE, VIRGIN HUMILIATION, GODDESS WORSHIP, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, JOI, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, MIND FUCK, VIRGIN FANTASY, MENTAL DOMINATION, CUM CONTROL ORGASM CONTROL, SUB TRAINING, SLAVE TRAINING,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 7 min 33 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 374 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-30-2019, 04:33 PM #111873
Модератор

Модератор

Sad Lonely Jerk off - Goddess Jasmine - iwantclips

This is what you do right. Every single day you worm your way back here for your very next dose of wank material. You lead a sad lonely life and without this right here you would be in a very dark place. No one wants you therefore you will jerk off to that fact. You love the way those nasty, bitchy, honest truths roll off my tongue. They hit a nerve each time, they feel you will self hate and you stroke along. Such a waster, such a joke. Is this really what your life has become. Oh yes it has and you're going to jerk to that fact that you're a sad lonely jerk off and it feels good.
Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 8 min 2 s
Size: 392 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-30-2019, 04:33 PM #111874
Модератор

Модератор

CUM EATING FOR STEP-COUSINS' STOLEN PANTIES 1080P - ELLIE IDOL & LONDON LIX - My Little Princess Ellie - iwantclips

So, now that we have you alone, we want to talk to you about your panty thievery! We know what you've been up to, that you've been sniffing and wanking off into our panties. We're your step-cousins, you pervert! Still, it IS fun to fuck with you and make you jerk off in front of us to our panties. We're even going to make you EAT your cum! I mean, there needs to be SOME sort of punishment, after all. We just have you wrapped around our little fingers and don't see that changing anytime soon...
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 9 min 32 s
Size: 625 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-30-2019, 04:41 PM #111875
Модератор

Модератор

Cuck Husband - My hung stud takes Me in the ass - Princess Lyne - iwantclips

you know that ONE thing I won't do with you? Well guess what I did today? I did it! And I made sure his cock was REALLY big too. you know I won't let your cock anywhere NEAR Me, especially My ass. That's why I let one of My hung studs fuck Me deep in the ass with his giant cock. I just LOVE to tease you with all the juicy details too. explaining how he got Me all worked up to be able to take his big cock in My ass. See, other than financially supporting Me by paying for My waxings, lingerie, and vacations with other men etc., you're really not good for much at all. A man's worth is determined by his cock, and you don't have a cock that could satisfy ANYONE, especially not Me! My stud even chimes in at one point to put you in your place. yep, he's in the room with Me right now We're here to help you get the ball moving on our upcoming luxury vacation. all of which YOU will be paying for. Oh and there's no way you're going with us. you'll be staying right here at home where you belong!
**Use code "loserspay50" for 50% markup!**
**Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 13 min 32 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 375 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-30-2019, 04:45 PM #111876
Модератор

Модератор

Pantyhose & Pussy Worship JOI - Goddess Christina - iwantclips

I know just how to make you crave me to the point that you need me. Pantyhose and pussy is your weakness. Admit it. You're done for. Buy this clip, get your cock out, and stroke to my commands. You can't escape that thirst that you feel. You need to see me. You need to worship my beautiful body, my sexy long legs, my tight round ass, and my perfect pussy that you are dying to get the slightest glimpse of through my tan pantyhose. Get ready to worship. Breathe me in. I linger in your mind. the thought of me never ceases.

Fetishes: Pantyhose Fetish, JOI, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Instruction, Legs, Leg Fetish, Pussy Worship, Foot Fetish, Female Domination, Femdom
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 11 min 58 s
Size: 271 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-30-2019, 04:48 PM #111877
Модератор

Модератор

Humiliatrix Tasks LEVEL 1 - GoddessPoison - iwantclips

This is a humiliatrix interactive task clip. You'll be required to pause (When 'PAUSE' appears on your screen) And complete the tasks, with picture proof! This is LEVEL 1! Lets see how pathetic you are for your Hot Rich Goddess' commands! Lets see how pathetic you look completing your CEI task too!
If you send me your picture proof then ill rate you! Lucky boy!
For one of the tasks you'll need a permanent marker!
Models: GoddessPoison

Duration: 13 min 5 s
Size: 425 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-30-2019, 04:50 PM #111878
Модератор

Модератор

The Only Thing You'll Ever Kiss Is My Asshole (passionate asshole make-out session) - The Goddess and Her Steed - iwantclips

Steed is going to **** at the foot of the bed right now with the fresh scent of my musky asshole all over his face.

After hours of reading (while sitting on his face), I at last finished Tolstoy's 'War and Peace'. As a reward (or perhaps just adding insult to injury, as I am wont to do), I had Steed literallyÂ*kiss my assÂ*and thank me for the privilege.Â*

I furthermore had him bury his face deep in my perfect, firm, round ass and rub his face all over my sacred asshole. I relaxed on the bed as he toiled away, kissing and licking, sucking and sniffing my beautiful asshole - all while I laughed at him and reminded him that his face belongs stuck up between my ass cheeks, buried and given only my asshole to breathe through.Â*

Such a little asshole sucker, ha! Look at how passionate he is, kissing my asshole like a lover! It's endlessly amusing, and I love that all of you are willing to do anything for the chance to do the same.

Buy now if you're a little ass slave
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 6 min 17 s
Size: 431 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-30-2019, 04:54 PM #111879
Модератор

Модератор

Pussy Making Rules ! - QueenRegina - iwantclips

got what you deserve.. amazing perfect body! no one can resist to feel weak for Me and Worship perfection!worship perfect Goddess sexy curves! rub your dick and keep Worship your Diva !admit its huge honor for you! so shut up and keep Worshipping in best way! You cant resist!My sensual body makes you feel so weak!I love showingOff My perfectBody!i seduce you with My perfect Body... Its easy... when your dick hard you cant resist your Self...you slowly be come My puppet....
Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 12 min 7 s
Size: 1.04 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-30-2019, 04:55 PM #111880
Модератор

Модератор

Sitter Blackmails You to Jerk Off - Carlie - iwantclips

They should be fast **** by now. I'm in no rush to head home just yet, it's okay if I hangout for a bit isn't it? You have such a nice house. I was looking around and...you're office is very nice. No I wasn't snooping but you left your computer on. Some very...interesting stuff there. I never would have thought a proper guy like you would have such filthy kinks. I bet if your wife found out you would be mortified. Well let's make a deal. I won't tell your wife about what I found on your computer, but you're going to jerk off for you right now. Come on, I know I'm your type now. I saw what you're into. Take your pants off NOW or I will tell your wife everything. I know you want to jerk off for me you dirty pervert. Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
Models: Carlie

Duration: 10 min 31 s
Size: 396 MiB
Download From AnzFile