Old 06-09-2019, 02:16 AM #31331
Модератор

Модератор

After a session of sensually kissing his way up from my sweaty feet to my perfect ass, I amused myself by smothering Steed and grinding my ass in his face for a good while (watch “Kiss Your Way Up To The Perfect Ass That Owns You” to see how Steed earned this special treat). I was quite aroused by how devoted he is to my beautiful ass and decided to bless him with the opportunity to bury that well-trained tongue deep in my sweaty asshole…but not before the ass cleaning I had mandated. In this clip, Steed peels back my sweaty yoga pants after an erotic and sensual session of body worship, revealing my dark red lace panties and round, irresistible ass. He doesn't hesitate to dive right in, burying his face in my ass and thanking me for the honor to do so. Per usual, I laugh at him and verbally humiliate him to an extreme. I remind him who's boss, that I am his God, that he is my property, that my ass owns him, et cetera…in short, I emphasize one of the Golden Truths of my religion: I win; you lose. That's right - I am always the winner; you are always the loser. And the winner gets what she wants. And in this clip, what I wanted was for Steed to passionately kiss and lick my perfect asshole until it brought me to a powerful orgasm. You see, I've trained Steed so well that he is able to give me orgasms by penetrating my pretty asshole with his tongue alone. And that's precisely what he did. If you're one of the many ass freaks out there, this clip is a must-have; you've never seen anything like it before. Not only is my clipstore 100% genuine and authentic Female Domination (we live a 24/7 Female-Dominated lifestyle - I am not a model, pretender, or ‘insta-domme'), but the verbal and visual passion in our videos is unparalleled.
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 6 min 59 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 468 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 02:16 AM #31332
Модератор

Модератор

You've cum a long way, my little sperm-drinking slut. You follow directions so well. I'm proud of you. Now you're ready to learn a lesson in discipline and patience . . . Be sure to repeat this lesson 7 times in 7 days for maximum effect. By the time I'm through with you, you'll be begging to progress to lesson 8!
Models: Princess Larkin

Duration: 12 min 3 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 116 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 02:21 AM #31333
Модератор

Модератор

It turns me on to know what gets you going and what makes you weak. I'm going to use it to get what I want. Look at my sexy legs and don't they just look so good in these fishnets. Look at my heels and see how my cute little toes are peeking out. I want you to start by worshipping my perfect ltoes and feet. Sniff each and every toe and stick them in your mouth and work your way all the way up. Open your mouth and suck on my heel! Kiss and lick and make sure my heels are nice and shiny. Now take your cock out and stroke it for me. Slide it between my heels and fuck them. Now take that cock and rub it up and down my legs. I'm going to sit back and rub my pussy and slap it while you put that cock between my feet. I'm going to slide my perfect feet up and down on your cock. I want you to cum on my feet and cover my toes with all your cum. Make a big mess all over them.
Models: Lacie James

Duration: 9 min 46 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 760 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 02:25 AM #31334
Модератор

Модератор

You're a guy with a cum eating fetish, who can't eat his cum. How pathetic is that?! You at least don't find it easy, but you keep trying, because you find the idea sooo hot. I get it; I understand that once you've cum, the horniness fades. I understand that you don't want to eat a frozen or a saved old load. You want a fresh hot mouthful of spunk. So somehow we have to get you one, without diminishing your arousal. How? We're going to ruin your orgasm, so you can eat it.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 8 min 54 s
Size: 369 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 02:25 AM #31335
Модератор

Модератор

Layla Adams had to babysit on Sunday because Claudio couldn't find anyone else. When he returns home from work, he sits her down on his lap and explains to her there's opportunity for her to earn even more money. When he starts rubbing her pussy and kissing her neck, it's obvious the two are going to reach some sort of arrangement. After some more pussy rubbing, the two go upstairs where Layla gets a proper pussy eating. Then, Claudio is on his back getting his thick dick slobbered on by Layla's tight, Teen 18+ 18+ mouth. She warms him up well, stuffing her face with his big uncut cock, getting it ready for her pussy to mount. As she climbs on top of him, her tight pussy surrounds his cock and slowly swallows it up. Layla can't get over how big he feels inside her and moans in ecstasy, riding him both cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. After fucking her in a few more positions, Layla gets down on her knees and sucks Claudio's balls while he shoots a huge nut right in her mouth. He then makes her release it slowly as it oozes down her lips and chin.
Models: Family Secrets XXX

Duration: 35 min 13 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 1.80 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 02:26 AM #31336
Модератор

Модератор

After he gets fucked by me and Mistress Ezada I decided to fuck him again. Just to destroy his ass. Look at his desperate face when I push my strap-on inside him... Suffer you whore, suffer in pain! I like it sadistic, sadistic and brutal fucking just like this one.
Models: Mistress Lissandra

Duration: 6 min 2 s
Size: 266 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 02:26 AM #31337
Модератор

Модератор

Your next door neighbor has been watching you for weeks now as you surf the web and visit Femdom sites. She has taken lots of pics of you as you jerk off to sissies getting fucked in the ass with strapons. And now she is going to blackmail you! After all, you don't want your father to see the pics do you? Or how about the entire neighborhood? She tells you that from now on you are going to be her servant. You will drive her around, buy her things, and buy her more things. She tells you to get on your knees and start licking her dirty feet. Then she sticks her INCREDIBLE ASS in your face and spreads it.. she pushes her asshole right on to your nose and orders you to smell it. She makes you lick her asshole again and again.. then she decides its time for you to lick her beautiful pussy! She tells you to jerk your cock for her.. and you will do it! She counts down for you and then after you cum she tells you that she OWNS YOU NOW!! HOT CLIP!!
Models: MeanBitches Femdom Store

Duration: 10 min 14 s
Size: 595 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 02:26 AM #31338
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mallorysex - iwantclips

Models: Mallorysex

Duration: 10 min 53 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 253 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 02:36 AM #31339
Модератор

Модератор

I start out telling you exactly how to start stroking that cock of yours. While you do so, I tease you and show off my tight and toned body. I instruct you to go get a plate so you can catch all of your cum on it once you do blow your load. I show you exactly how I want you to stroke your cock. You are to stroke faster and faster for me until you are nearly close to shooting that hot load. I tell you to grab your plate and hold it up close to your cock. I count down from 5 and when I hit zero, you are to catch every last drop of cum on your plate. Once you get the cum all over the plate I show you exactly how I want you to taste and savor your delicious, sticky load. This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
Models: MadisonMarz

Duration: 10 min 26 s
Size: 776 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 02:37 AM #31340
Модератор

Модератор

A smoke fetish video. Watch as I Smoke Up a cigarette, strip and start masturbate for you! Will send you over the edge with excitement until you can't take anymore. Tags: squirt, squirting, masturbation, smoke, smoking, smoke fetish, smoking fetish, lip, mouth, oral, lip fetish, mouth fetish, oral fetish, oral fixation, exhale fetish, pov, amateur, girl next door, fetish
Models: Allie

Duration: 5 min 14 s
Size: 413 MiB
Download From AnzFile