Old 08-10-2019, 09:33 PM #10481
Модератор

Модератор

Hmm …today i dressed very sexy :*:*:*
First i was in one t-shirt but i was think to puke my lovely shit in mouth of my slave , with my sexy long boots!
I invite him in my house , on my big terrase , nature, i love to shit in nature
First i say to him to go under my toilet seat and look to my asshole because i will give ti him some lunch
I put my latex boots and i pee little in one glass to offer to him something to drink.
Also some nice farting to smell i think is sooo nice
Old 08-10-2019, 09:35 PM #10482
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me as your sexy mum tell you ive seen what you have been watching on the internet, mature woman wearing silky clothing playing with their toilet mess..
So I wear something silky for you and tell you to watch how filthy and kinky your mother is..
I show off my silky slip and panties and then push out a big soft shit in my panties, I rub my bulge infront of you then show you how filthy your mumma is.
I show you what I did and lick it getting my tongue covered in it before rubbing my dirty panties all over my face and smearing my shit all over my silky slip.
From now on if you want to watch scat play I want you to watch your Mum be a Kinky Filthy Slut
Models: evamarie88

Duration: 14 min 33 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 591 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-10-2019, 09:39 PM #10483
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me tell you how it all began with my panty pooing, how I wett my jeans and then messed my pants while out..
And I want to rein-act it for you..
I put my jeans on and try hold it in then pee through them feeling the warm piss drip down my jean legs feels amazing..
I then roll them down and bend over and push out my mess my panties soon go from white to brown and I rub my warm brown bulge and show you it
I pull my jeans back up and sit down rocking back and forth so my warm shit spreads over into my pussy, the contrast between cold jeans and warm shit over my arse and pussy is intense I start rubbing my pussy through my jeans then showing you my shit covered pussy before rubbing myself more till I cum
My lips quiver which I show close up and im covered in sweat from cumming.
This is an intense insight into my world and why I love this fetish so much
ENJOY
Models: evamarie88

Duration: 14 min 33 s
Size: 609 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-10-2019, 09:52 PM #10484
Модератор

Модератор

A human pig who likes to eat shit. Here is the toilet slave blindfolded by the bed and is chained. So he just hears how Lady Domi shits and how the two Scatqueens pee. They spit in his pig face and whip him out. Then he may drink the piss of Scatqueens and must guess which piss belongs to which lady.
Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 8 min 36 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 224 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-10-2019, 10:18 PM #10485
Модератор

Модератор

Violent diarrhea shit for the next slave mouth!
Here was the next slave to visit with me to eat my delicious shit. The slave had to lie down under my toilet chair. What he did not know, that I had weird stomach cramps and had diarrhea. He opened his mouth wide open and I shit a mega diarrhea pile into his mouth. His whole mouth and his face were full of it, with my diarrhea shit. I also pissed a bit, so that my shit was even more fluid. He then had to swallow my shit while he had to jerk off his cock until it cumshot. All this you see again from 3 camera angles!
Models: RosellaExtrem

Duration: 9 min 15 s
Size: 1.30 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-10-2019, 10:29 PM #10486
Модератор

Модератор

I was about to go run some errands when i felt the urge to pee pretty bad. i was feeling a bit horny so i stripped and peed in a glass jar, then i get dressed and pour the jar of pee all over my clothed body. I rub my body through my pee soaked clothing then strip it off so i can finger my pissy pussy to orgasm. after that i am still feeling pretty naughty so i put my pee drenched clothes back on to go out and run my errands!
Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 14 min 50 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 149 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-10-2019, 10:33 PM #10487
Модератор

Модератор

OVER 11 MINUTES LONG!!! My Biggest Longest Prolapse Full Rosebud Yet Everyone!!! The SNEAK PEAK is NOTHING COMPARED TO WHATS ON THE VIDEO Promise!
I had held my shit for 2 days and had been out dancing that evening and had a hard time holding it all night but managed somehow!! After I got home I decided to have some fun and while still in my leather dress I get on the counter, squatting and drop a HUUGGEEEE Load onto the plate on the floor below….Splat!!! And then even more after pushing and grunting it out.
I get down off the counter and then the fun starts! I smell my yummy shit and feel it in my hands and dissect parts that are darker and lighter….. feeling the texture of it. I then take my dildo and dip it in and try and shove my shit back where it came from. I easily slide my huge dildo up my ass with no lube and fuck my ass with it. I shit my dildo out and out comes another log even more knobbly.
I take the knobbly log and taste it and suck on it and then I try and shove that back where it came from with my hands. I grab more of my yummy shit and try and shove that back up my asshole too! I really start prolapsing and playing with my HUGE rosebud!
I play with my asshole and my prolapsed rosebud and suck it back in and out and really push her out and enjoy the feel of how far she is stuck out for anyone to suck on and touch. I finger myself and squirt while I’m still prolapsed and feeling so good!!
I fuck my ass with my dildo even more and smear my delicious shit on myself. This is the best video I have done yet and I really loved making it for you!!! ENJOY!!!!!
Models: AutumnYoung

Duration: 11 min 9 s
Size: 1.84 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-10-2019, 10:44 PM #10488
Модератор

Модератор

This is part one of a three part series. In this video, watch as I poop for you, filling my white panties with messy shit. After filling my panties, I talk dirty to you about how I want you to lick out my shitty asshole. Spreading my cheeks nice and wide, I show you my messy asshole for you to eat out.
Models: xxecstacy

Duration: 5 min 17 s
Size: 558 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-10-2019, 10:44 PM #10489
Модератор

Модератор

This is part 1 in a four part series that I made with this shit. Enjoy the longest desperate shit that I have ever taken, that starts off as a panty poop in the tightest panties I have. Fried food doesn’t agree with me, and that is shown when I take my shitty panties off and poop even more for you. While I talk about the scent and taste, I finger myself for you.
Models: xxecstacy

Duration: 9 min 54 s
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-10-2019, 10:58 PM #10490
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me suffering a lot because really have to poo in an early morning. I’m totally desperation and this desperation is painful. I also feel so hot because of desperation. I expect for a huge shit. I knee on and display my little asshole already poo baked around. Nice and dirty. Then I film in POV style for awhile to show you my reactions until I don’t release it. So bad seriously. I have to ease on myself right now. I sit on my soles and very close up view shitting on my feet a lot. Massive creamy and stinky poo cover my soles. Hm…What a great view to my holes and lovely feet. Then I start to smear poo on feet by my other feet and make them dirty and poo covered for you. Camera is still close up so then you able to listen the wet noises and sticky poo. First I smear poo on soles then on my foot as well and tread on my poo to be sure feet get nasty. I play with my feet in shit.