Old 06-10-2019, 05:04 PM #5581
Модератор

Модератор

In this video I worn my really old and favourite white thong. I just decided makes it messy so I was shitting in. And my old white thong just soaked in my poop. ? At the beginning I was dancing a bit show off my tits, ass then I start to shitting through on my panty.Long, big soft poo comes through on my panty. Close up view to my dirty ass ?
Models: MissAnja

Duration: 3 min 5 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 180 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 05:04 PM #5582
Модератор

Модератор

I love this video too ? I wear light coloured bikini with knee socks and white sneakers. I tease you with my sexy moves, showing off my ass, tits.. Im sure you wanna see me when I shitting into my cute panty. Do you? ? I feel have big poo inside me. Im looks so innocent blonde girl but Im not, I turn to be a filthy girl what you wanna see so bad dirty boy. I encourage you to stroke your hard cock for me. You cannot stop jerking for me even if I say. But I wont. Im your nasty girl. And this innocent look girl shows off her filthy side ? Jerk it for me up and down I feel i cannot hold my poo so while I talking to you I turn back to cam my panty still on and I start to shitting in my cute panty. You get nice view always. I push it so hard a bit hard poo come out of my tight asshole. You can admire I fill up my panty with yummy poo. Peeing too. Then I smearing my poo, I want soak my panty in this dark shit. So I do big smearing and destroy my panty. But hope youre still stroking while you watching me I take off half way my dirty panty and you get nice view to my shitty ass and panty. I keep smearing make bigger mess. Then take my panty off and smearing more poo on my tights and ass . I tell you keep stroking your cock and watch my messy body, I want you to cum over on me. I am your dirty Princess I give you cum countdown at the end. And youll expload me On the final scene I show my shitty dirty ass. Sexy video with dirty talk, destroy my panty and big shitting with crystal clear details. HD quality. Enjoy it With lots of love from me!

Duration: 14 min 40 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.56 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 05:05 PM #5583
Модератор

Модератор

Im wearing only a purple G-string and I didnt poo 3 days. But now I really have too. I tease you a lot at the beginning actually I was so horny. Touching my body parts, round ass, perky tits, beautiful pink pussy. I wanna tease you because I know how much it turn you on. And of course I please myself too. So after tease I lay on my back and lift my legs in the air, you get perfect and clear close up view to my asshole. First peeing a lot and soak my little panty in my wetness. Then start to poo and pushing out a very long, huge massive turd. My tiny G-string split this huge turd in the middle. Wow its amazing. So much poo and great view. I was surprised when I saw how much poo held for 3 days ? Then show you closer my dirty asshole in G.string and puckering, try to push out more poo. At the end I show in the cam my big turd and some corn in inside what I eat in the last few days. It looks so yummy isnt it? ? Sexy video with close up views and a massive big turd. Enjoy it!

Duration: 9 min 23 s
Size: 278 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 05:05 PM #5584
Модератор

Модератор

I wear yellow summer dress in the video. Desperation because I feel how much poo wanna run out of my ass but I hold it. Big long and huge poo. I tell you how I feel myself then Do you know what else I want from you? The best thing what could be happening. Worship and love my dirty asshole and also my yummy big poo! How much you wanna love them and worship them all the time not only when I wanna hear. Always. So tell me do you like this pretty dirty asshole of mine? Do you wanna lick it around? Clean it off my poo? I know you want it so bad. I show you my ass pretty close up to cam and you can watching how running out my big and long poo. Peeing too. Puckering my asshole makes it dirty and smearing some poop on it. Now you can tell you just worship my filthy asshole. Then I show off my big turd on a plate so you can see what a nice amount of chocolate. I take a piece and give you for trying. I smear it on my tongue then put in my mouth and chew it. Smear it on my teeth too. Are you jealous? You would try to taste as I do? I just tell you to sniff it and lick my turd, and I do the same just showing you how I worship my own poo ? Dont forget it just focus on my dirty ass and love my yummy poo ? Sexy video with big pooping, dirty asshole ,lots of poo sniffing, licking, and chew it in my mouth. Enjoy it.

Duration: 14 min 43 s
Size: 436 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 05:06 PM #5585
Модератор

Модератор

I wear red silky robe and high heels on. Tease you with show my ass and long legs. I dont wear panty on. Do you like my pussy? Would you like to taste me? Well ask you did you ever think about that a sexy lady knocking on your door and you open it then she tell you need to poop so much for her. Will you let her inside in your house and let her poo on your floor? Just imagine how sexy and hot should be when a lady asking your help then your dream come true and able to watch her poo. So in the video I smoke a cigarette and spreading my legs with heels on. Admire my naked and tight asshole. I know youre craving to see me Shitting. But first sniffs my holes, take a deep sniff of my unwashed arse hole What a great smells of it. Start to Pooping with my legs up. Nice, long monster poo. I didn't expect this huge shit. First hard snake coming out then soft poo.. When finished holding my big loads and show you how massive. I could say heavy too. So I just tell you because Im the stranger whos knocked on your door worship my poo by sniffing, many times, licking, kissing and holding it. We can worship together this huge shit. Are you in? I want you to come closer and do the same as I do. I show you then you can copy me.. Don”t be shy be a nasty boy. I dont bite ? I worship over few min and youre doing well too. Then I just slide my finger in asshole just for fun, this time not for orgasm.And you can take a pleasure in my swollen shit covered arse hole. Sexy video, with Monster shit, lots of sniff and kiss to my poo. Smells amazing how do you think? ? Enjoy it

Duration: 16 min 19 s
Size: 483 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 05:06 PM #5586
Модератор

Модератор

What can be more smelly and disgusting to taste than female shit? Only badly digested female shit, obtained with enema! Even an experienced toilet slave could not cope with such a stench. Alina screamed at the slave and forced everyone to swallow, but the smell was really smelly. Sensing this diabolical smell, Alina experienced pity for the slave and allowed him not to swallow.
Models: suppkakiem

Duration: 10 min 7 s
Size: 340 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 05:07 PM #5587
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me as a school girl with rubber gloves on i pee infront of you then stick a butt plug inside my arse and suck the shit off, I then finger my arse with rubber gloves then push out a big load of shit
I show you my hige load before licking it and sucking on my fingers some more, before smearing my mess all over my tits and face and fucking myself till i cum.
I then put shit all over my lips and leave a shitty kiss on my platforms
Models: evamarie88

Duration: 13 min 51 s
Size: 595 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 05:07 PM #5588
Модератор

Модератор

Olga asked me to make a salad , I went to the store and bought some tomato and cucumber , called his girlfriend Olga and she came to visit me . I dont like to go home in clothes and I suggested to Olga to be completely naked not to wear any clothes , we dont need it . We sat at the table and Im in the clear bowl began to chop the vegetables Olga was sitting and waiting for me to make a salad . We spread the salad on plates , then we take turns in shitting and pissing in the bowl in which we had laid out a salad . I and Olga took the napkins from the table and wiped her ass from the shit , then we sat down at the table and picked up the fork and began to eat vegetable salad with shit and urine . We eat and enjoy the cucumbers in the salad goes so well with the shit about fucking is bliss . We throughout video clip eating a salad of vegetables with shit and urine . At the end of the video clip we show you a clean plate on which was the salad . We totally ate shit with tomatoes and cucumbers .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 12 min 38 s
Size: 1.20 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 05:08 PM #5589
Модератор

Модератор

Lady Lisa have a new slave at her disposal, and she start by dragging him into the bathroom. She start to take a shower while he must watch. But this is just to tease. She pulls the slave in the shower cabinet, and she give the slave a "shower" as well. The difference is that it is a golden shower.
She make the slave put her shoes on, and start worshiping her shoes. Before he is told to take them of and start massaging her feet. After a massage he is allowed to worship her feet. She put the slave on the ground, and start feeding him with her spit as a goodbye.
She also piss in his mouth.
Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 22 min 20 s
Size: 980 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 05:14 PM #5590
Модератор

Модератор

lisa put some water in her ass shits in the sink and let her slave drink the shit soup.
Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 6 min 41 s
Size: 389 MiB
Download From AnzFile