Old 05-12-2019, 06:19 AM #581
Модератор

Модератор

It attack me in shopping mall and I fart soo loud around are people Whats a shame. But I leave my food and run to the toilet. I almost die I thought I poop in my panites!! From my ass flows huge quantity of shit. Aroud me again are many people They hear my farts and plops. Haha. I dont care. This smell is worst But brown stop me in this toilet. Diarrhea attack me here many times. My ass is like fountain.
Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 8 min 7 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 993 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-12-2019, 06:22 AM #582
Модератор

Модератор

I and Caroline have a way we can use our friend Alice as a slave , we undressed before the goal, our feet were wearing only shoes and we began to shit and piss as well as to release the enema on her friend Alice but all in good time . We put Caroline on the floor Alice and Caroline got cancer and spread your legs and Alice began to lick her pussy Carolina , at the time when Alice caresses Carolina , Carolina Alice pissing directly in my mouth , Oh Yes a mouth full of urine from our friend Alice , then Alice does not stop and continues to fondle her , Yes, its just class , I also want to use the toilet , and Carolyn takes Alice by the hair and dragged her to me , my Alice, too, begins to caress , and I also piss on your face and in your mouth my friend the body of Alice trickle of urine escape Oh this is so cool . I stand cancer and Alice begins to caress my ass with his tongue , Oh how I love when I caress play with my butt at the moment when Alice tongue caressing my anus Im the shit , Oh yeah but Alice does not stop her tongue smearing my shit ass , Oh yeah on the chest of Alice my shit to her down and now Carolina Carolina also enters my dirty ass with her tongue , after fondling my dirty anus , Caroline and Alice kiss , but thats not all . Carolina gets bent over knees and I fill her ass with water , I give her a water enema , after I had filled the water butt Carolina Carolina gets up and shoots Alice enema right in the mouth and on the face , Yes this little slut wants more , I enter in the ass Carolina the neck of the glass bottles hold a bit I pull the neck out of your ass, Carolina and Alice licks her neck sucking on it licking the traces of shit , then Alice and in turn is inserted in the ass Carolina their fingers and pulled and licked them , what are they delicious its just superb . Then we get up with Caroline and trying to get us pulled out, ‘ we thrust the fingers in the mouth and makes us sick . Our little slut Alice all in the shit urine and enema and vomit in our . Here we had a great time and all were very pleased .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 11 min 25 s
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-12-2019, 06:22 AM #583
Модератор

Модератор

My slave is going to inhale my ass and lick my dirty shoes! But he cannot touch my asshole with his lips, because he is a toilet! All he can do is eat my shit! He disgusts me! He is a shit eater, worm, and nothing more! When I see that he cannot take all of my shit at once I am order him eat all of my smelly shit!
Models: scatdesire

Duration: 13 min 51 s
Size: 1.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-12-2019, 06:37 AM #584
Модератор

Модератор

You love to eat my chocolate, toilet slave..I want to give you a special treat! So I bake you a cake with several loads of my extra special shit chocolate ingredient. Watch as I make the fresh chocolate and bake your moist brown dessert! Don't eat it all at one sitting! ;O)
Models: peteuse

Duration: 8 min 41 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 134 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-12-2019, 06:38 AM #585
Модератор

Модератор

Monstrous shit explosion in a public toilet. You will see and hear how I make an explosion with my ass. Bronze, rare and BIG, HARD p0000p! Next to me are other people, and I do loud farting! Everyone hears this, publicly brownie!

Duration: 7 min 0 s
Resolution: 750 x 1 334
Size: 134 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-12-2019, 06:42 AM #586
Модератор

Модератор

caught me in public toilet, people are next to me (youll see) and Im doing great, diarrhea! I stained the entire toilet seat.

Duration: 3 min 39 s
Resolution: 750 x 1 334
Size: 69.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-12-2019, 06:45 AM #587
Модератор

Модератор

New girl Yana in my studio! 26 years old, breast 3, height 176 cm.
Congratulate me I have a new, tall girl with chic shapes! Tomorrow we go to take tests and if she does not get sick I will serve her as a toilet! The smell of her shit is completely different than that of Christina, he is stronger, sharp and sweet. Its hard to describe this smell, but its completely new to me! She said she shit every day, in the morning and sometimes after dinner, but promised to suffer and shit only when we meet.
Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 6 min 51 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 255 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-12-2019, 06:46 AM #588
Модератор

Модератор

Unlike many Mistresses who train their slaves to be toilets, Mistress Anna not only allows slaves to worship her holy asshole, she insists on it. Proper lubrication is a must.
The Mistress sits directly on the slaves face and it is ordered to lick, to poke inside with his tongue and even suck the incomparable orifice.
In this video we get to see Mistress Anna's angelic face for just a moment. She is smiling so sweetly, you could imagine she is greeting a friend when she says "Hi!", but you see she is smiling at how her slave is struggling to swallow her shit. This video has a lot of Mistress Anna's beautiful face and we see her laugh as she forces it to swallow her shit by slapping its balls.
Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 5 min 49 s
Size: 475 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-12-2019, 06:53 AM #589
Модератор

Модератор

Im doing diarrhea all day! it is tiring and painful, see my big shit, shit, shit. My bathroom is rubbed! I also have menstruation today. This movie is terribly nasty!

Duration: 5 min 48 s
Resolution: 640 x 1 136
Size: 70.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-12-2019, 06:56 AM #590
Модератор

Модератор

Scat-sperm swallowed! Extreme Black and White Anal-Creampie-GangBang!
Here I have together with my black friend Vicky, an extreme anal creampie GangBang made. Vicky sat, in 69 position, with her great ass and asshole, over my mouth. 10 men, then fucked, one after another, Vicky, hard in the ass and sprayed her sperm in Vickys asshole! After they fucked and squirted Vicky in the ass, all the men, their cocks, stuck in my mouth and I had to blow their cocks clean, with extreme ass to mouth. Whenever a cock, his sperm, had sprayed into Vickys ass, she let the sperm out of her ass run into my mouth and I had to swallow it. And every time I had to lick her asshole clean. It came, not only sperm, out from her ass, but also, her scat. Nevertheless, I swallowed everything! While I swallowed the Scat sperm and Vicky, made with her ass, Arschfacesittings, I was also fucked by the men. Then Vicky pissed me a huge amount of piss in my mouth. Finally, I fucked Vicky, with a big StrapOn, hard in the ass!
Models: RosellaExtrem

Duration: 40 min 38 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: Windows Media
Size: 1.19 GiB
Download From AnzFile