Old 09-19-2019, 04:55 AM #81631
Модератор

Модератор

Junior and Step-Mommy are getting ready to go on a long road trip and Step-Mommy Stella wants to make sure that he takes care of everything before they leave. That includes making sure that her son has blown his morning load! She sits down next to him to make sure that he comes before they leave. At first he is embarrassed to jerk off in front of Step-Mommy, but soon realizes that her encouragement makes it even hotter. Step-Mommy helps by smothering his face in her breasts and letting him touch her legs and feet. Junior smells Mommy's panties and listens to her instructions while he jerks off for her. He is kicked into manual overdrive and blows his load for Step-Mommy! They're in such a hurry that she makes him lick it up before they hit the road!
Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 7 min 33 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 553 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 04:58 AM #81632
Модератор

Модератор

You should worship the ground I walk on too! Not only the boots, the shoes, the heels or the feet. Get your boot and ground worship training with this clip!
Mark up codes to use when buying: 292529 $poilMe or $poilHelen
Models: Goddess Helen

Duration: 10 min 11 s
Size: 566 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 05:02 AM #81633
Модератор

Модератор

Did you hear the story about a cursed tape. Yes, a tape from the most delicious Domme in the world. If you watch the tape you receive a call, you pick up the phone and that sultry voice says: 7 days! Well, I think you did hear about that and I'm sure you wanna watch the tape. Why not? What harm can it do? After all, it's the most absolutely amazing woman. You just have to watch it. And if the story is true, maybe she would come after you. It wouldn't be that bad. Look at her. She is stunning. Yes, take a peek! Don't be shy. Watch the tape and know: when the phone rings, it rings for you. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------BUY USING MY MARKUP CODES---------------------------------------------
DOMME25 =25%-----------------------------------------------------------------------
DOMME50= 50%-----------------------------------------------------------------------
DOMME100= 100%-------------------------------------------------------------------
DOMME200=200%--------------------------------------------------------------------
DOMME500= 500%------------------------------------------------------------------DOMME1000= 1000%-------------------------------------------------------------
Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 20 min 5 s
Size: 1.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 05:03 AM #81634
Модератор

Модератор

I've been out partying and dancing all night in these sexy heels. My feet are so sore and sweaty. I want nothing more than for you to peel off my shoes and pamper these dirty feet. Lick them clean with your tongue. Rub and massage until they feel all better. Now buy Me a new pair of heels that aren't torment to my soles! With feet this beautiful, I deserve it.
Models: MzAnastasia

Duration: 3 min 43 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 217 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 05:05 AM #81635
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 17 min 52 s
Size: 1.51 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 05:17 AM #81636
Модератор

Модератор

What would you give to see my big, perfect, natural tits? Is there anything you wouldn't do, little submissive? But, what makes you think you deserve to see them? You don't, and I won't show them to you. You can almost see them -- they're so big and soft, they're practically falling out of my hands. You're begging to see them, but you know you're not allowed.Is this tease making your cock ache? Get used to it. You wouldn't be able to handle seeing my tits, my little submissive.
Models: JessicaStarling

Duration: 15 min 7 s
Size: 796 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 05:18 AM #81637
Модератор

Модератор

I call you babe and B*** as you stroke for me in my mini bikini... come on B*** you know you wanna cum for me... Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! livingforprincess clarasgoodboy ClarasWallet TributingPrincess PrincessesLoser ClarasLoser
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 7 min 20 s
Size: 860 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 05:22 AM #81638
Модератор

Модератор

You're really going to savor your cum for me. You'll be holding it in your mouth longer today than you ever have before. You'll still be tasting your load as your dick starts to fall ****, swishing it around and letting it linger, simultaneously repulsed and aroused. The longer you hold it in, the bigger of a cumslut you begin. And, besides that, I love seeing you with a big mouthful of cum. It's hot when you really make it last for me. First, we'll start out with a little game that'll make it easy for you to fill your mouth with a tasty jizzy treat. It's a game of chance that will keep you in jerking suspense, ready to cum at any moment, but with no idea of when that moment will arrive. If you explode before it's time? That's even better. You'll be holding it in your mouth for longer still. Look at me in my hot, shiny latex. Stroke that cock. I'm pulling out cards at random intervals from my deck as you stay on the edge; when I pull a queen, you'll explode. It's the element of surprise that will ensure that you go through with it. When you're horny and caught off guard, your defenses are down, and your responses are reflexive. And when you do have that load of cum in your mouth...well, that's when the excitement really begins.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 28 min 34 s
Size: 862 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 05:23 AM #81639
Модератор

Модератор

You love a woman's body. You need those pretty faces, round tits, those feminine curves...and a nice cock. Maybe you think you want pussy, but that's only temporary. I'll wipe away those last traces of pussy desire, and replace them with an overwhelming craving for shemale cock. Pretty soon you won't believe that you ever wanted pussy. Before the end of this clip, you'll understand that you never even wanted it in the first place. You don't want pussy. You want girl tits and girl cock. Shemale bodies with tranny dicks. Shemales have everything real women have, except for that one thing that you've never desired at all. With every moment that passes, with every stroke of your cock, the thoughts of pussy fade away. When you see pussy now, you feel nothing. But when you see a nice girl cock, arousal rushes through you. It's cock that takes over your mind. Hot, sexy shemale cock.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 23 min 17 s
Size: 648 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 05:26 AM #81640
Модератор

Модератор

You have a problem that you're finally coming to terms with: you can't help but jerk off any chance you get. Whether you're soft or hard, you constantly need to be stroking your cock. Even if you're in public, or simply trying to focus on work, you need to touch yourself. It's a pathetic addiction. No matter how hard you try to stop, you'll always need to give yourself that pleasure you're constantly craving, even if you don't think you are. I'll only make it worse, you know you can't control your urges once it comes to me. I'll make sure your addiction only grows stronger. I love destroying you and degrading you of the pathetic masturbator you are.

Good boys will use:

LOVELINDSAY for 50% Markup
BITCH4LINDSAY for 100% Markup
SLAVE4LINDSAY for 250% Markup
SLUT4LINDSAY for 300% Markup
TAX4LINDSAY for 500% Markup
DEVOTED2LINDSAY for 1000% Markup
Models: Bratty Lindsay

Duration: 12 min 18 s
Size: 909 MiB