Old 09-20-2019, 03:21 AM #82121
Модератор

Модератор

Get excited sweat loser! My bad, sweat licker. I hope your tongue is ready for this mouthful. I did an intense workout and sweat is still dripping off me in buckets. You can see the sticky secretions soaking my body. Honestly I'm not sure what smells worse, my armpits, ass, feet, or pussy. My yoga pants are drenched in sweat. When I pull my pants down to show off my sweaty pussy, my pants stick from all the hot sweat. There's a thick sweat trail on my ass and pussy. Even my sports bra is totally soaked. But the real fun starts when I tell you to sniff my sweaty, smelly gym socks. I know the smell is SO bad, but you're going to jerk off into my sweaty gym clothes while you shove my smelly gym socks in your nose! If you want to jerk off to me so badly, then you'll do it any way I tell you to and that includes jerking for my sweaty body and smelly gym clothes. Go on loser, pull out your cock and jerk off to my hot body, my hot SWEATY body. If you're a good loser, I just might let you use my sweat as jerk off lube so everyone can smell you for the rest of the day.
Models: Madame Rose

Duration: 10 min 47 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 549 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 03:21 AM #82122
Модератор

Модератор

After an hour of stroking yesterday with no release I'm sure you are eager to keep going but dreading the inevitable blue balls. But after all Goddess said one full week of edging! Lucky that I allow you these strokes you'll abide by my rules. By the time Friday comes you'll by mindless, weak and eager, begging me to let you cum. So for now just enjoy your sweet Torment...
Models: Goddess Kalina

Duration: 7 min 2 s
Size: 759 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 03:21 AM #82123
Модератор

Модератор

You have a thing for girls blowing smoke and here I am Smoking for you and blowing hot clouds in your face and mouth. The vapor makes my mouth water and I can't help but spit as my mouth fills up with saliva. I'm going to smoke you out and you're going to love it.
Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 3 min 45 s
Size: 116 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 03:22 AM #82124
Модератор

Модератор

I haven't showered in 3 days and I just got back from the gym and I am completely drenched in sweat!
I lift up my arms and show you how sweaty I currently am!
I comment on how my stinky and smelly body and clothing has completely filled up the entire room!
I then tell you to stick your nose right into my soaked and potent armpit and smell my delicious natural fragrance.
I then command you to start licking my armpits since I love seeing you tasting and enjoying them so much.
I then tell you to get down on your knees and get your face right into my dirty, sweaty and potent little asshole.
I command you to start licking my tight little hole since I absolutely love it when you do.
I then command you to get on your hands and knees and worship my dirty feet that are so stinky and sweaty.
I command you to suck and lick all over my toes and the soles of my feet.
This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
Models: MadisonMarz

Duration: 11 min 5 s
Size: 825 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 03:23 AM #82125
Модератор

Модератор

I`ve done a ton of walking today and my smelly socks are a testament to that. Taking a seat, I make you use your tongue to clean the bottoms of my dirty boots before taking them off to rub my stinky socks in your face. "It was a very hard day for me and my feet," I say as I wiggle my toes while you inhale the horrible stench of my sweaty socks. Lean in close and take a big whiff of these stinky feet, loser, and gag on their foul odor. Peeling my socks off I toss them aside so you can see my feet through the nylons I`m wearing. Don`t even dream about touching them, though, because that`ll never happen. Instead just watch them as you get back to licking my boots clean. Do as you`re told while I dangle my nasty socks in your face. Maybe I`ll shove them in your mouth, loser!
Models: Store of Fantasiez

Duration: 6 min 41 s
Size: 248 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 03:23 AM #82126
Модератор

Модератор

You love my fitness addiction. All those squats I do, Running at an incline so my juicy ass bounces right in front of you. My tight spandex shorts curve my ass so nice, even if they are a tad wet. My sports bra? It's soaked. Hard work pays off and gets me all nice and wet, just like you
Models: Khloee

Duration: 3 min 32 s
Size: 507 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 03:24 AM #82127
Модератор

Модератор

He wants to feel his cock inside her pussy so bad, but she enjoys teasing him too much to give him what he wants. Instead of fucking him she makes him lick her pussy until it is wet and juicy, then rubs it on top of his cock to tease him even more. Mistress Ash starts sliding her pussy up and down his cock while making him beg for an orgasm. She takes him right to the edge repeatedly but stops just short of an orgasm. Mistress Ash keep playing this cruel game of tease and denial until he finally can't hold it back any longer; she pulls away from his cock before his orgasm and he shoots his load without any touch at all.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 9 min 15 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 313 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 03:25 AM #82128
Модератор

Модератор

I'm your lady lady and you are my tenant. I catch you spying on me while I am getting dressed one morning and I become irate! You know the boundaries you've crossed and there's no coming back. If you want to continue staying here you're going to have to be punished. You seem reluctant but you agree because you don't want to be homeless. I warn you sternly that I could also have you fired because I'm friends with your female boss. I tell you that you'll be punished when you return from work that evening. In the evening you walk in to find me sitting quite sternly next to several instruments of Torment. I warned you earlier that you would receive corporal punishment but you had no idea it would be this bad. You will sign a contract stating that you agree to receive whatever punishment I see fit for any transgressions you commit. I explain that I will save the bull whip and wooden paddle for if and when you ever misbehave again. Then I point to the flogger and explain ho wI will lash you 30 times with it, then I will move on to the riding crop for 3 sets of 15, then I will cane you until you are crying out in pain and your bare ass is covered in painful welts.
Models: Goddess Gwen

Duration: 17 min 48 s
Size: 2.52 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 03:26 AM #82129
Модератор

Модератор

….is your cum in your cup! I know it's early and you just wanna jerk off and get on with your day but I have something fun in mind. Go grab that cup of coffee and come back to bed, I've got some sexy fun in store! Now I know you've been curious about tasting your own cum, don't be embarrassed, every man I know feels the same way. Well, I devised a way to get you over the fear of slurping down your own spunk and it's gonna involve that cup of joe you just poured. I'm gonna need you to take out that dick and get it nice and hard. Next, take that coffee in one hand and your dick in the other and start to stroke it, right over the mug. Doesn't that hot steam feel nice against your cock as you jerk it for me? Now, be very, very careful. We don't want you to get too into the stroking and wind up spilling piping hot coffee all over your crotch, do we? Once you relieve yourself, the fun is just beginning. You normally take sugar and creamer in your coffee but now you got something better and all natural! Slurp that coffee down and let the caffeine kick in! You've got a long workday ahead of you!
Models: GoddessVeeNess

Duration: 7 min 35 s
Size: 445 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 03:29 AM #82130
Модератор

Модератор

My little Step-Brother is so sexually obsessed with me and loves to show me off to his friends. Today Im not in the mood and order the brats out of my room only to have my Step-Brother lock the door on us! So now I am trapped in a room with my little brother's friend or maybe its the other way around. I do love to tease boys so I start out by giving the poor helpless looks at my bra and panties and talking really dirty enjoying watching his eye bulge. Soon I am desperate to use the bathroom and tell him to stay put I'll be right back and dash into my bathroom to find that my sneaky littlebrother super glued the toilet seat down!! Oh no!!! Im so going to him! So Im trying to figure out what to do but then I suddenly lose control and potty and talk about browning in my panties. I am really enjoying it until I realize my little brother's friend is behind me, watching the whole time! Im pretty sure I have been set up and this little is going to get exactly what he wants. Its a blowjob Blackmail-Fantasy. (Edited â€" Clips4sale compliant)
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 10 min 59 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 301 MiB
Download From AnzFile