Old 09-20-2019, 03:42 AM #82141
Модератор

Модератор

A compilation of My 3 latest POV ruined orgasm clips! This collection works out $5 less than buying separately. 1. Ruin With Me... Back again for My favourite form of torment. today I want you to stroke-a-long with Me! I am going to show you some very specific instructions using My strap on, and I want you to follow them EXACTLY. I am going to tell you exactly where and how I want you to play with yourself. I am going to edge you over and over again. I want you frustrated and suffering for Me like the little bitch you are. Tease yourself slowly, now harder and faster as I count you down to each edging. The grand finale? Of course, a ruined orgasm! I want you to watch as each little droplet of cum dribbles out of your dick, totally mind fucked by the fact you can't feel any pleasure from it. Right at that crucial moment you are going to abandon that cock, and it's going to bring Me so much pleasure to see your pathetic ruining trickle out of you. 2. Edge and Ruin for Me Another tutorial for My little ruining addicts! Today I am going to talk you through 3 edgings and an abandoned ruining. I bet your cock is already standing to attention just looking at Me, dressed in a strappy bra, pasties and beautiful mesh gloves. I want you to imagine it is My hand that is edging and ruining you. I want you to follow exactly what I am doing as I watch. I want you to learn some cock control, edging and finally ruining on My countdowns, just like a good little ruined bitch should. 3. Abandon With Me... Don't you just love to follow My jerk off instructions like the mindless little stroking addict you are? I am going to give you very specific guidance, and I want you stroking-a-long like the little bitch you are. Watch exactly how I use My hands on My own strap on cock and make sure you keep up with Me. I want your balls aching to empty, that will make your ruining all the more satisfying for Me! Spit in your hand and edge that dick, 3 times in a row on My count. I want you as frustrated as possible before you abandon that cock, and I want you completely mind fucked as you watch your pathetic ruining trickle out. This clip was a custom request, and is also available in 'Mobile' resolution.
Models: MistressLolaRuin

Duration: 35 min 28 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 03:44 AM #82142
Модератор

Модератор

Can you beat this challenge? With two easily acquired items, I'll instruct you on how to use them, and laugh while you jerk to me. The only way to win is to cum, or you can be released when I tell you when to stop. Too easy? Try it again the next day, and the next, because it will be worse every time. There will be no lasting damage - physically anyway.
Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 10 min 20 s
Size: 341 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 03:45 AM #82143
Модератор

Модератор

There's not much to it really. I'm wearing shiny pants to dance and tease you in. Then I take them off to show you my tiny little thong and my bubbly perfect ass. I sway and bounce it in front of your face, making you more addicted than ever. Buy it now!
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 14 min 14 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 169 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 03:48 AM #82144
Модератор

Модератор

You will be in your device and will listen to my every instruction. The rules are simple: The more fucked up you get, the more clothes I take off. I can only imagine how many times you will be leaking out of your device begging to stroke. I love getting you insanely out of your mind. If you do as I say, maybe I let you cum. Maybe not.
**Custom Name used throughout.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 33 min 53 s
Size: 787 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 03:49 AM #82145
Модератор

Модератор

I have a little fun game in mind to get u soooo fucked up. Every time I lift my shiny skirt up you have to take a hit of p0ppers. Get teased by my sexy body, and inhale deep. Listen to my voice guide you.
Models: Princess Violette

Duration: 17 min 53 s
Size: 849 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 03:51 AM #82146
Модератор

Модератор

I was a bad little cum whore and needed a big load in my sweet cunt. I use my wet cum filled cunt to blow little cum bubbles! Check out this sexy fucking and creampie!
Models: 19honeysuckle

Duration: 34 min 56 s
Resolution: 718 x 1 280
Size: 565 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 03:51 AM #82147
Модератор

Модератор

An intense mindfuck of an Intox-Fantasy clip. Are you brave...or just fucking stupid, for begging for this? For paying me to fuck over your brain? It doesn't matter either way; it's not like you have any control over your cravings anymore, is it? You NEED this now. You're always aching for that next hit. So as long as you're here; let's play. HARD. Let me push you deeper than you've ever been before. More hits. Longer inhales, deeper breaths. Fill your lungs and beg for air. I'll be right here, making sure you comply. *Only for experienced Aroma users*
Models: London Lix

Duration: 10 min 32 s
Size: 423 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 03:52 AM #82148
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 2 min 10 s
Resolution: 320 x 568
Size: 12.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 03:54 AM #82149
Модератор

Модератор

Yes you there you pathetic dirty slave..your job today is very simple get your tongue and give me a tongue bath. I just finish my work out and before i bath you must lick me clean.
Come here and lick my sweaty armpits , sweaty ass and sweaty boobs ... i will sit in your face and Coerce you to sniff my crotch ..i know you love it.
Models: Black Mistresses

Duration: 3 min 13 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 48.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 03:55 AM #82150
Модератор

Модератор

Includes: Transformation, futa fucking, belly expansion/impregnation
**STARRING MANDY FLORES**
Missa has held her identity secret to her longtime friend Mandy. Missa has long admired Mandy's beauty, she has the perfect body to compliment the devil's ****. Mandy enters and notices the pentagram on the floor, the ritualistic candles, and rose petals, and asks Missa, "what's this?" Missa doesn't respond but pushes her over the pentagram.
Mandy is confused, scared, and disturbed by Missa's odd behavior, "I'm getting out of here," she walks towards the door, a strong Coerce at the edge of the pentagram keeps her inside. "Wha.. what... is this?!" Missa walks around her with an evil and satisfied look on her face, she has her host, and she couldn't have picked a better woman. Mandy runs in every direction, banging on the invisible Coerce that keeps her hostage. "Let me go!" Missa begins to chant a spell, she's intent on transforming into the beast tonight, she enters the pentagram and brushes Mandy's sweaty hair from her face. Missa's evil and soothing touch quiets Mandy's cries. The room shakes, dry wall dust and debris fall from the ceiling. Missa comes in close to Mandy's neck, she can smell the life pumping underneath her skin. Missa licks her lips coming close, close, closer to her sweet neck. Mandy's breathing picks up, her breasts rise and fall, Missa smells her youth, her vulnerability and she sinks her teeth in. Missa's fangs grow and pierce the skin, the transformation begins in Mandy immediately. Missa rips the clothes off of Mandy and watches the pentagram sear into her breasts.
Mandy begins to sweat, she looks at Missa for mercy. Missa begins to rub her wet pussy, she feels her clit begin to swell. Missa moans, she focuses on Mandy's mortal life passing from her eyes, and she wants to fuck her as passes and she transforms into a succubus. Missa's clit swells longer, ripping her pants and Mandy sees the dripping wet appendage. Missa motions her arms open, and an invisible Coerce spreads Mandy's limbs wide open, her pants peel down.
Mandy struggles to maintain her last mortal breaths as Missa moves in between her legs. Missa looks at Mandy's wide-eyed fear as she thrusts deep into Mandy's tiny pink pussy. Mandy gasps as she feels Missa's hot cock throb inside of her, Missa enjoys every centimeter of her tight, wet, insides as she thrusts back and forth. Mandy feels herself slipping away and a new energy replaces it. Missa pumps Mandy full of cum as Mandy becomes the succubus. Mandy smiles as she feels the movement inside of her, an egg forms, her belly expands, she will be Missa's lover, and the Step-Mother of the devil's .
Models: MissaX.com

Duration: 10 min 45 s
Size: 846 MiB
Download From AnzFile