Old 09-20-2019, 05:26 AM #82231
Модератор

Модератор

(Even though this is a Virtual Reality Clip, it can be watched on most other screens and is best watching in 360 mode) Charlotte Sartre has you right where she wants you and that is locked up in your tiny little plastic prison. You feel her warm moist breath through the tiny little holes on the device as she begins sucking on it. When it comes to a tease Charlotte is very skilled and it shows as she sends your mind racing and your dick attempting to burst free from its prison, but it remain safely locked away.
Models: The Locked Cock Chronicles

Duration: 8 min 59 s
Resolution: 1280 x 2 560
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 780 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 05:28 AM #82232
Модератор

Модератор

Ashley gets paid by this loser to beat his bare ass with a belt. She hits him so many times he ****! She wears a cute bikini and shows NO mercy. She starts out slow and build to full on ass whipping. Spanking!
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 9 min 36 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 283 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 05:29 AM #82233
Модератор

Модератор

Welcome to gooning. This is even better than the average edging session. You're going to reach a new state of pleasure unlike anything you've experienced but it's going to require some sacrifice. You must jerk, you must tease your cock, and you must intensely give in to your desires. Only for a little while though, Once, I say no more, you STOP. Not a single extra stroke. Once you've experienced this prolonged edging session, you will enter a trance. Mesmerized as your cock and mind intimately merge together to become one. This sounds like a love story but its not, lol. This is when you become freed from all social codes of conduct, all of life's responsibilities, and you solely act on impulse. Your reactions are now based on what your cock wants, not what you "should" or "shouldn't" do. The gooning state is one you will crave to repeat, and repeat, and repeat. But fair warning, it WILL get costly and you will look like a fool. Why do you think its called GOONING?

Consists of: Gooning, edging, edging fetish, mind fuck, JOI, Jerk off instruction, JOI Games, Jerk off encouragement, tease goddess, tit worship, ass worship, pussy worship, body worship, implied nudity, gooning training, findom, financial domination, femdom, female domination, sensual domination, cock tease, femdom, female domination, female supremacy, goddess worship,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 28 min 47 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.39 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 05:31 AM #82234
Модератор

Модератор

A hot blonde is back once again to finish the job that she has not been able to finish in two attempts. Though this feeble guy does have a heart condition and is not supposed to have orgasms, he is still around after two coerced male orgasms given by her. This time, she does not intend on failing.
As he has told his friends it is her trying to get him, she is not supposed to be there. But, she slips in and w en the feeble guy sees her he can't believe it. He tries to call out for help, but she again does some hand over mouth action and keeps him quiet. She tells him that he has been lucky the pat two times, but this time she will ride him to his ultimate end.
She immediately gets up on him and riding him even though he struggles with what little might he has. He tries to push her off, but she simply takes his arms and pins them under her knees holding them there as she fucks him to get another coerced male orgasm.
He repeats familiar things like this will end him. She does not care. This is what she wants. She gets then exactly what she wants as his coerced male orgasm is so strong he flails as he cums then immediately falls ****. This excited her once again and she gets off with an orgasm of her won then gets off him to finally and checks to see if he is still able to rouse.
It looks as though this time she has finally done it. She is so excited and hopeful that this time he will be done for good. She covers him up quickly to conceal what she just did and then sneaks out of the room, confident that this coerced male orgasm was the magical one that finally did the trick.
Included in this clip: Coerced Male Orgasm, Riding, Hand Over Mouth, Pinning, Struggle, Femdom, Fantasy, Blondes, Blonde Riding, Fucking to End Him
Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 10 min 19 s
Size: 365 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 05:31 AM #82235
Модератор

Модератор

We decide to unwind from our day with a foot worship and jerk off session. This shows many angles of worship, close ups and a large cum shot on my soles.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 11 min 32 s
Size: 852 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 05:32 AM #82236
Модератор

Модератор

INCLUDES: WOMAN FOLLOWING ORDERS - HOMEWRECKER - FUCKING - HARDCORE - CREAMPIE - GIRL NEXT DOOR - SWINGERS - DOGGY STYLE - COWGIRL - ORGASMS - CHEATING - BAREBACK - MLNP - FANTASIES - LINGERIE -
(Reenactment) Several years ago my wife and I enjoyed an open and casual spouse swapping relationship with a couple that we purchased a home beside. We quickly agreed to a few basic rules; condoms must be worn, no cumming inside the women, no pictures, etc. In the early phase of the arrangement, my wife left a neighborhood summer party with the neighbor's husband for an impromptu screw. Once they made it to his bedroom, he had an odd request and asked my wife to try on his wife's lingerie and model it for him. She initially thought it was weird, but she agreed and tried on a few of her intimate items while he sat an watched. She eventually put on a nice bra and panty set and he then pulled her onto the bed. My wife admitted the experience of secretly wearing another woman's bra and panty turned her on and the entire experience resulted in a very intense and memorable orgasm for her that afternoon. My wife gave him a quick BJ and placed a condom on him. She then started to remove the bra, and he asked that she keep both the bra and panty on during sex. The panties were simply slipped to the side and they fucked in several different positions around their bedroom. My wife was eventually allowed to remove the bra and attempted to remove the panties a few times during the session, but she was Coerced to keep the panties on the entire time. She said the sex became a bit rough, especially when she tried to remove the bra and panty, but this added to the excitement and her great orgasm. During this sexual encounter, a few of the rules were also broken; condoms must be worn and no cumming inside our wives. The sex started with the condom on, but he removed it fairly early and she halfheartedly said he should put another one on. The afternoon ended with a messy creampie, and a very intense orgasm for her. When he pulled out of my wife, he simply slid the panty over her kitty to catch all of his cum. They briefly talked about what happened and both agreed to not discuss what had happened to include the rule breaking. My wife got off the bed and started to take off the soiled panties, but she was stopped. The neighbor would not allow her to retrieve her bra and panty set and convinced her to wear his wife's messy panties and bra back to the party. She agreed, feeling a bit uncomfortable, and she never had her bra and panty returned....Mandy Flores
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 18 min 16 s
Size: 1.06 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 05:34 AM #82237
Модератор

Модератор

you have been messaging Me begging to serve Me, begging Me to make you My spit slave. Lol to use you as My spittoon. Well what better time than now to prove yourself worthy now that Goddess Erica has caught a cold? That's right, I am sick and I don't think a Goddess such as Myself should be so you 'slave' if that is what you wish to be. prove it. Lay naked beneath me as I spit on to your face. Open your mouth next slave, let's see how well you listen. After all, your main purpose is to make sure I am happy. Open your mouth and keep it that way as I spit in it. Swallow it. You listen so well. Remember when I said I don't think I should be sick? well. If I'm going to suffer through this snot fest, so are you. I've saved my snot rags and we are going to see how willing you are to make Me feel better. You've been begging to be My slave now prove yourself and be My spit faced snot swallowing slave.
Models: GoddessEricaK

Duration: 6 min 1 s
Size: 895 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 05:34 AM #82238
Модератор

Модератор

It's time to stroke and get high off Aroma for Me. I want to take you higher and more relaxed than you ever been. Stroke and take a deep breathe in of those Aroma. Relax. I'm in control. You're going to be high off Aroma and high off of Me.
Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 8 min 11 s
Size: 594 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 05:36 AM #82239
Модератор

Модератор

sloppy blowjob by florida's Trina Starrr
Models: TrinaStarrr

Duration: 3 min 13 s