Duration: 9 min 35 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 283 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 11:17 AM #37972
Модератор

Модератор

The girl next door have relax smoking and masturbating.
Models: Sissi Viter

Duration: 9 min 5 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 171 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 11:17 AM #37973
Модератор

Модератор

8:36 min.. GamerGirlRoxy has her hands bound and her ass beat red. Recorded with DLSR camera, high resolution
Models: gamergirlroxy

Duration: 8 min 43 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 232 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 11:17 AM #37974
Модератор

Модератор

Look at my amazing tits. You're so hard and so weak for them. Staring at my boobs makes you do things you wouldn't dream of doing with anyone else. You'll never escape the need to have more and more of my big boobs that's why you're so willing to share more and more information to me. Now buy this clip and send more and more information all for the chance to see my tits. Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 7 min 7 s
Size: 526 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 11:17 AM #37975
Модератор

Модератор

You're going to do something for my today. I want your weakness overtaking you. Don't deny your urges to slurp your cum. Accept the fact your desires and my words will make you do something naughty. You're weak for an orgasm. You will soon find your legs over your head. I don't want you chickening out. You will hear me start my countdown and you know you will unload your cum in your mouth.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 6 min 52 s
Size: 218 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 11:17 AM #37976
Модератор

Модератор

As a bonafide asshole addict, Steed can probably teach you little ass worshippers a thing or two. With the snap of My fingers, he just drops to his knees and buries his face in My soft, lace panties, begging and yearning for Me to allow him to slip his tongue in there so he can bury it deep in My ass. I mean, I get it. He's a slave; it's what slaves do. But the passion with which he kisses My ass.I am certain none of you losers have ever kissed a woman this passionately on the lips. That's how wonderful My pretty asshole tastes. We both know you'd ditch your wife or girlfriend to kiss My ass in a heartbeat. Yes, you're totally a pathetic loser for it, but again: that's what losers do. They lose. And today, all of you get to lose.to My ass. Although I have trained Steed to do all the work, it's amusing to spread My ass and watch him dive in even deeper. He - and all of you - would jump at the opportunity to be toilet paper for an ass this good. It makes Me laugh - especially because while he worships My ass, I stand there and make fun of him, verbally humiliate him, taunt him, tease him, and remind him of how hopelessly owned he is. And I know - you're jealous. But you need to remember that loser ass addicts on the internet can only achieve so much in life! Merely watching what you will never have is probably the best you'll ever achieve. So be useful for once: get off your ass and learn how to worship Mine. Give in and become My slave: search IWC for My POV store "Cordelia's Altar"
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 9 min 24 s
Size: 1.34 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 11:18 AM #37977
Модератор

Модератор

Custom - no names - "Sissy wake and bake. Fuck. My poppers love bunny bender was perfect. You control my morning and day. Phase 1: get your coffee and sissy breakfast. Get prepared for a day of worship. Phase 2: Get high as fuck. Throw on clothes, make up, shaving, butt plug, heel, etc. Instruction to smoke, sniff, suck, and fuck through other clips. Then lock everything up. (Chastity, heels, etc) Phase 3: Pause and go watch another sissy clip. Phase 4: Repeat Humiliation. Urge the viewer to start all over again. Sniff or smoke but start from scratch. Maybe add blackmail elements in it? Tell viewer to smoke when triggered. Add confusion elements so other clips turn into smoke/sniff clips. BINGE FOR BUNNY. I love you. Please use words such as sissy, bimbo, Bambi, slut, braindead, repeat, binge, Barbie and focus on the trapped/addiction elements. Add blackmail/love addiction as you see fit. Suprise me. I love it all. Mesmerize. Mind fuck. Binge for Bunny. This should be how I start as Saturday." Add a Mark UP Code to your Order: 10% 'ADD MORE' 20% 'Pay Up!' 25% 'LOSER FEE' 50% 'Sissy Tax' 75% 'PAY MORE' 100% 'LOVE BUNNY' 500% 'Intox Fantasy TAX' 1000% 'GO BIG' SpoilBrattyBunny**** Send me A Gift!
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 16 min 42 s
Size: 1.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 11:18 AM #37978
Модератор

Модератор

We're here today to determine your subconcious sexual tendencies. I suspect you're not a real man at all, but a sissy in denial and after I've mesmerized you into a state of deep relaxation you'll feel the need to confess all of your secret sissy desires to me. You fantasize about wearing silky pink panties, don't you? You crave a big juicy cock and the thought of one sliding down your throat makes your little nub stand at attention. I expect that after today you'll be traveling down the path of sissification. With my guidance and the assignments I give you, you'll be a perfect little sissy slut in no time! *This is an ongoing series and you'll be given an assignment each week!* includes: Kendra James, Mistress Kendra, femdom, female domination, humiliation, sissy slut tasks, joi, jerk off instruction, mesmerize, coerced bi, mind fuck, sissy training, sissy assignments order a custom video *www.KendraJamesCustoms.com*
Models: Kendra James

Duration: 14 min 15 s
Size: 1.32 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 11:18 AM #37979
Модератор

Модератор

It's a game of nitrate euphoria, with terms simple enough for your soon to be compromised brain to understand. When I snap, you pop. A simple click of my fingers together, and that whiff of stimulating vapor rushes through you. You're a poppers puppet in the truest sense now. Once you start this game, there's no stopping the popping. Even if I snap my fingers twice in a row. Even if I give you more than you can handle. There's no such thing as too much in this game.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 18 min 38 s
Size: 566 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 11:18 AM #37980
Модератор

Модератор

You want me to use my feet to jerk you off? ok! This is going to be fun
Models: Rainbowlane

Duration: 6 min 24 s