Old 08-25-2019, 12:49 AM #71931
Модератор

Модератор

It's your special day loser , oh soooo special . You have the perfect Goddess to deliver your present ...... Don't get excited, C*** it's the present of pure humiliation , I'll keep you guessing till the end what it is. I guess we must conjure up a birthday tasty treat too ... So much tease for a dumb fucktard like you .... And the gift of verbal HUMILIATION , truly a birthday to remember , ahhahaah!!!!
Models: Madam Samantha

Duration: 4 min 58 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 713 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-25-2019, 12:58 AM #71932
Модератор

Модератор

I ordered you to edge and edge and edge, until you were so blue balled. I will only allow you to finally cum if you cum on your own face for me, haha! Get into the "Loser Position"!
This is a custom video with the name removed so that others can see what it might be like if I made this video commanding you and emailing you personally about your cum eating. However, it doesn't excuse you from ordering your own!
Charlotte Stokely
Categories: Cum Eating Instructions, CEI, JOI, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Instruction, Masturbation Humiliation, Masturbation Encouragement Edging Games, Cum Countdown, Coerced Bi, Make ME Bi, Coerced Bi.
Models: Valentine Network

Duration: 10 min 17 s
Size: 464 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-25-2019, 01:00 AM #71933
Модератор

Модератор

watch it vanish 1, 2, 3, 10
Models: mistress rave

Duration: 5 min 3 s
Size: 362 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-25-2019, 01:04 AM #71934
Модератор

Модератор

Part 4 of 7 from a Custom Video - Jessica wanted to know what secrets I keep in my office, and now she will find out! She watches helplessly, tied naked to my chair as I pull out my Violet Wand. She shrieks and squeals but can't stop me from zapping her all over her luscious body! I give her a solid workover, on the breasts, pussy, everywhere before moving on to a large pink dildo. She's begging for it by the time I finally fuck her with it, and her shattering orgasm nearly breaks the chair she's tied to!
Models: provillain

Duration: 9 min 13 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 414 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-25-2019, 01:12 AM #71935
Модератор

Модератор

Hiya! I'm Charlotte, your wife hired me to keep an eye on you while she's out on her date. She called it cuckie sitting. So I guess that means, like she cuckolds you? She does eh, that's so kinky! So while you're at home under my watchful eye she'll be in the arms of some alpha male. She'll suck his hard cock and let him fuck her any way he wants, huh? Ooh, do I see a little bulge in your pants! Somebody is getting excited. You looking forward to your next romp with wifey or are you just imagining all the ways her date is going to use her tonight? I mean at least with all the cuckolding she must be pretty experienced in the sack when you do get to fuck her, right?
Oh, haha seriously! She doesn't fuck you? Like ever? You poor thing, haha! Is it like she just wants to keep her pussy fresh for her lovers or something and lets you fuck her ass or gives you blowjobs instead? Cause that wouldn't be so bad I guess. No? Handjobs? Not even that, oh my gosh! All you get is your sad hand. So you're just a pathetic little masturbator. That's like the saddest thing I've ever heard. Well, your wife didn't say anything about us fooling around. You must be horny all the time, not getting any! So maybe I could relieve some of that frustration? Imagine fucking my tight pussy! Wouldn't that be perfect payback. I have to admit, I didn't think it would, but this whole situation is kinda getting me hot, go ahead, get those pants off I wanna see what we've got to work with here. I think we could have some real fun if you know what I mean… I'm warning you though, I've got high standards, but if you meet or exceed them I think we can have a really, special night babe.
Come on, don't be shy! Let's get you out of those clothes. Oh, wow! You poor boi. I have to admit I was kind of thinking your wife was a cruel bitch, but I understand now. It's so tiny! Hey, I saw that tiny stiffy pulse with excitement. So you like when I humiliate you, don't you? Gross, you're so pathetic, I can't believe I was thinking of touching you and helping you get back at your wife. Speaking of your wife, they're probably in bed by now. Maybe they're making out right now. You wanna make out too? Go ahead, get down and make out with my toes. While he's grabbing and pressing himself into your wife you're kneeling and slobbering over my pretty toes. That seems about fair, doesn't it?
Aw, look at that little stiffy pulsing and dripping with excitement. You smalldick guys always have a thing for feet! You must want someone to touch that little dick now so bad! But first what do you think they're up to now? Do you think she's blowing him as we speak? Ooh, yea, I bet that's it! Ok, while you imagine him sinking his hard cock into her warm mouth, getting the blowjob you never get to experience I want you to slap your cock and balls. Harder, it should hurt! He's feeling your wife's soft lips and fucking her mouth. I want your cuckold cock and balls burning with pain and shame! Keep slapping them. Harder, wimp! I want to see you make it to at least 100 good firm slaps!
Good job, I hope they ache all night! By now they're probably onto the main event. He's fucking the pussy you're denied. Look at your little stiffy, I think it likes the abuse! But now I want you to make it feel good. Fuck your . You've earned it, haha. That's right he's fucking your wife's pussy and you're kneeling, fucking your . Would you like if I stripped for you, right now? Oh, I bet you would. Would that help you forget about the fact that all you're doing is fucking your hand? Well we can't have that, can we? You are fucking your hand. That's all you're doing. I don't want you pretending you're fucking a pussy, because you don't fuck pussy. Go ahead, try to stare up my skirt at the pussy you don't get and keep humping that hand. As you do it I want you to chant. I don't fuck pussy, I fuck my hand. Don't feel sad, embrace your shame. You're a cuckolded smalldick masturbator.
That's right, keep stroking and chanting I don't fuck pussy, I fuck my hand. You're getting close aren't you? Are you imagining her lover pumping his cum into your wife's pussy. I bet he has already. While you're reciting your loser chant he is flooding her pussy with cum. Haha, that got you to the edge, didn't it. Don't you dare cum! Slap those balls until the feeling passes. Men fuck and cum, you're not a man… no cummies for you! Now start humping your hand again. Don't stop and keep up your chanting. Whenever you get close slap your balls and then start over! Let's see how many times you can make it to the edge and how blue your little cuckie balls can get before your satisfied and well-fucked wife returns!
Category: FEMDOM POV
Related Categories: ORGASM DENIAL, BALL ABUSE, CBT, CUCKOLDING, BRAT GIRLS
Models: Charlotte Stokely

Duration: 8 min 22 s
Size: 379 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-25-2019, 01:15 AM #71936
Модератор

Модератор

I make you so weak. You cannot resist. I own you. My irresistable sexiness and charm draws you in, you're addicted to me. Relish giving everything to Me. Because remember: you always pay pretty girls.
Models: Miss Bellerose

Duration: 6 min 21 s
Size: 467 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-25-2019, 01:15 AM #71937
Модератор

Модератор

You're such a fucking loser! You'll never be good enough to have this pussy.. Jerk and fantasize all you want, the only thing that gets this pussy, is big, fat, juicy, Alpha cocks.
Models: Serenity Sky

Duration: 9 min 20 s
Size: 168 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-25-2019, 01:17 AM #71938
Модератор

Модератор

You funded my vacation next week because you were so eager to cum. I know your erection is pressing you for more attention the moment you see me. Supple curves under my sweater and fishnets bid you to obey. You imagine what it would feel like to have your unworthy hands running down my body, tracing every inch and worshipping. There's only one way you could ever do that and it's in your wallet. Open up and let me describe exactly what it would be like.
Models: Madame Rose

Duration: 10 min 14 s
Size: 916 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-25-2019, 01:17 AM #71939
Модератор

Модератор

Look at you, entrance d, SO fucking HARD for Me and My RIDICULOUSLY perfect tits, My ass, legs, My eyes and smile. I am encouraging and sultry and you're naked, kneeling, WEAK and SO aroused. DESPERATE to pop that CUM ice-cube in your mouth and JERK another hot load into your face for Me this Valentine's
Before you start this file you should remove your cum receptacle from the freezer and have it next to you ready for the pièce de résistance! Double the load ensures you MUST obey, there is no escape this time.
We start with some tra nce induction, easier for you to OBEY and I can drop in a little command programme just before you CUM to ALWAYS be MY Valentine, every year kneeling naked, covered in your cum, My bitch, My sweet Valentine
Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 20 min 30 s
Size: 225 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-25-2019, 01:33 AM #71940
Модератор

Модератор

I was going to make dinner... but I know what you're always in the mood for. MY FEET! I just took off my sneakers and my socks are SUPER sweaty right now. I know how you can't resist these stinky little feet. Instead of making dinner, let's play! I always have the best ideas. Hehe. I tease you with my sweaty socks before removing them to reveal my perfect feet! You love the salty taste off of my soles. Inhale deeply and exhale slowly for me babe. It's so yummy and you crave more. With just one sniff your dick is hard! I'm really cute and encouraging with these jerk off instructions, just like a girlfriend should be! I want to watch you stroke.
Models: NatalieDarling

Duration: 10 min 35 s
Resolution: 1080 x 2 048
Size: 2.42 GiB
Download From AnzFile