Old 01-17-2020, 11:17 PM #125781
Модератор

Модератор

Default The great British JERK OFF - Lady Nina - iwantclips

The great British JERK OFF - Lady Nina - iwantclips

Hey slave, i know you love my Hot, British accent. Along with my perfect British seduction and power! This great British jerk off is gonna blow you away. You have to stroke exactly as your British goddess tells you, ok! Like you can ever say no to me...Use a mark up code at checkout to pay more : WEAKAF = +50% EXTRAWEAKAF = +100% BANKRUPTME250 = +250% BANKRUPTME500 = +500% BANKRUPTME1000 = +1000%
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 10 min 4 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 320 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 11:17 PM #125782
Модератор

Модератор

Default My Perfect Feet - Lara Kane - iwantclips

My Perfect Feet - Lara Kane - iwantclips

Shot in 1920/1080 HD
Enjoy seeing my perfect unpainted nails and my smooth soft soles right up close to the screen. I'm teasing you once again with my sexy feet and I know you will love every second of it. It's obvious what my bare feet do to you, loser. I don't need nail polish or high heels to get you hard for my feet. One look at these soft soles and you won't be able to stop stroking for me!
Models: Lara Kane

Duration: 7 min 27 s
Size: 216 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 11:18 PM #125783
Модератор

Модератор

Default Gorgeous School Matron Kay Makes You Worship Her Sexy Hot Sweaty Feet - - iwantclips

Gorgeous School Matron Kay Makes You Worship Her Sexy Hot Sweaty Feet - - iwantclips

Matron is minding her own business waiting for her class to turn up when she spots you hiding underneath the desk in front. She notices straight away that you are staring at her feet that she is slipping in & out of her high heels. She calls you out from under the desk and orders you to slip off her shoes, and you of course obey her like the good little foot pervert you are. You can smell her warm foot scent as you slip them off which excites you, and when she tells you to sniff her shoes you bury your face in them. With her perfect feet with painted toenails resting up on the desk Matron orders you to sniff and lick her sweaty feet, they have been in her heels all day and they are very warm and scented. Make sure you get your tongue right in between each toe, after all you want to please Matron don't you!? As you worship her feet she is clearly enjoying the power that she has over you, and you are such a dirty foot pervert you make a very good foot worshipping slave. However Matron stops you, her class will be here soon so you will have to leave, but make sure you slip her heels back on for her before you do!
Models:

Duration: 5 min 27 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 85.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 11:20 PM #125784
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sweaty Feet in Sauna - Miss Melissa - iwantclips

Sweaty Feet in Sauna - Miss Melissa - iwantclips

The lighting in this video is not the best since we are in a small wood box of a sauna. I have been here for half an hour before I decide to peel off my socks and show off my sweaty soles. A bit of lint is stuck between my toes as I wipe away the sweat. My soles immediately get sweaty again. Close ups.
Models: Miss Melissa

Duration: 4 min 11 s
Size: 153 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 11:21 PM #125785
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shiny Crack Addict - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Shiny Crack Addict - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Look at this shiny crack. You're addicted to it. You want to be face deep in my ass crack. Right up close to my asshole. You're a crack addict!
ADD A % MARK UP CODE TO YOUR ORDER:
BRATTYBUNNY10
BRATTYBUNNY25
BRATTYBUNNY50
BRATTYBUNN75
BRATTYBUNNY100
BRATTYBUNNY500
BRATTYBUNNY1000
PAYBRATTYBUNNY.COM
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 10 min 12 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 892
Size: 319 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 11:22 PM #125786
Модератор

Модератор

Default TESTING A SECRET SHRINKING IPHONE TECHNOLOGY APPLICATION - Goddess Hilary Blaze - iwantclips

TESTING A SECRET SHRINKING IPHONE TECHNOLOGY APPLICATION - Goddess Hilary Blaze - iwantclips

I invited a friend of mine to my house to spend some time togheter and to show him my new phone. He who is a technology enthusiast comes immediately. I show him my new iphone and tell him that he is of the latest technology and that it has yet to leave the market. I am testing this new phone for scientists who are experimenting with new technologies and new applications. My friend is very interested and immediately starts playing with the phone to try it. I tell him to stop because it could be dangerous and I do not know what could happen. I tell him that there are many femdom applications, of hipnosis and I do not have time to stop him that he has clicked in the "shrinking" application. He immediately becames so small so tiny as to be transparent. And so he fell into my trap. I knew that if I had prevented him from testing the phone he would surely play with uit and would end up trying this new application. It has become very small and I enjoy Tormenting him under my feet. He is so small that he is stuck in the net of my fishnet stockings. Then I make him fly down several times from the top down to the floor . Then I let him fall into my shoe and tell him that from now on this it is his new home inside my shoe and under my feet. He Yelps and i terrifie him by making him shut up. And you do you want to try this new tiny slave application too?
ENGLISH SPOKEN
Ho invitato a casa mia un mio amico per fare quattro chiacchere e per mostrargli il mio nuovo telefono. Lui che e' un appassionato di tecnologia viene subito. Gli mostro il mio nuovo iphone e gli dico che e' di ultima tecnologia e che deve ancora uscire nel mercato. Sto testando questo nuovo telefono per degli scienziati che stanno sperimentando nuove tecnologie e nuove applicazioni. Il mio amico e' molto interessato e si mette subito a giocare con il telefono per provarlo. Gli dico di fermarsi perche' potrebbe essere pericoloso e non so cosa possa accadere. Gli dico che ci sono molte applicazioni femdom, di ipnosi e non faccio in tempo a fermarlo che lui ha cliccato nell'applicazione "shrinking". E' subito diventato cosi piccolo da essere transparente. E cosi e' caduto nella mia trappola. Sapevo che se gli avessi impedito di giovare con il telefono lui ci avrebbe sicuramente giocato e sarebbe finito per provare questa nuova applicazione. E' diventato piccolissimo e io mi diverto a torturarlo sotto i miei piedi. E' cosi piccolo che e' incastrato nella rete delle mie calze a rete. Poi lo faccio cadere varie volte dall'alto fino al pavimento e ogni volta faccio fatica a vederlo talmente e' piccolo. Poi lo faccio cadere dentro la mia scarpa e gli dico che da adesso in poi questa e' la sua nuova casa dentro la mia scarpa e sotto ai miei piedi. Lui urla e lo terrorizzo facendolo stare zitto. E tu vuoi provare anche tu questa nuova applicazione tiny slave?
Models: Goddess Hilary Blaze

Duration: 12 min 47 s
Size: 555 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 11:28 PM #125787
Модератор

Модератор

Default Ruined JOI for Bae - Stella Liberty - iwantclips

Ruined JOI for Bae - Stella Liberty - iwantclips

So what do you want to do? Hang out and spend some time alone today? I've been craving the sensation of having my toes in your mouth again. I know how much you love having my sweet little feet pressed up against your face. Worship my feet and pleasure me the way you know best. Do it slowly, lick each wrinkle and every toe. My feet turn you on while we are out and I know you can't wait to get home and have them all to yourself. I want you to play with my feet today babe, my sweet little soles need it. Lick them clean for me babe. I love our time together and close our fetish makes us. GO on and stroke for me hunny, I know it feels good to indulge. I love to watch you get so close for my feet. Now zip up those pants... You aren't allowed to cum yet. What fun would fucking me in the ass later if you waste all your cum now?
Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 6 min 40 s
Size: 217 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 11:29 PM #125788
Модератор

Модератор

Default Wish It Was Your Cock starring Maya Bijou - Goddess Foot Jobs - iwantclips

Wish It Was Your Cock starring Maya Bijou - Goddess Foot Jobs - iwantclips

Do you like my feet? I wish this was your cock between my pretty feet. Keep watching my feet work this cock up and down while you stroke your warm, stiff cock in your hands. All I want is to do this to you. I know it would feel so good to have your shaft against my soft, wrinkled soles and your head rubbing against my toes. Please, I want you to watch my feet and cum for my cute little feet!
Models: Goddess Foot Jobs

Duration: 7 min 12 s
Size: 340 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 11:31 PM #125789
Модератор

Модератор

Default - - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 5 min 16 s
Size: 646 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 11:32 PM #125790
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sissy meets my feet - Roxana Rae - iwantclips

Sissy meets my feet - Roxana Rae - iwantclips

What is a Goddess to do with a sissy that is too tiny for sex? Blowjobs are for real men with big beautiful cocks worthy of my Goddess mouth. Handjobs are for boring average boys. **** dicks are lucky to get a little 2 finger salute. But the most pathetic of them all is my sissy, his tiny clit isn't even big enough for a 2 finger job. So I thought to myself, since she is smaller than my tiny toes and hopelessly addicted to my Goddess feet, that might be the one place her clit will fit. All my little sissy boys and **** dicks know how pathetic they are, now you can see just how I treat my little sissy to a treat with my feet.....
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 3 min 5 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 74.4 MiB
Download From AnzFile