Old 06-09-2019, 05:47 PM #4111
Модератор

Модератор

We like to experiment this time we decided to make a dirty lesbian show in which we poop each other in the mouth and after we used each others mouth as our own toilet . We take turns taking a NAP in the mouth filling the mouth of his friends with shit, fuck what it is delicious and hot , we chew shit on our naked bodies slides shit leaving traces , our mouths are full of shit but we like it very much . If you like to watch three girls take turns shitting at each other and then chewing shit then this is the video for you . We are trying very hard to make you like our work and that you as often as possible to visit our store and make purchases in it .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 13 min 26 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.27 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 05:47 PM #4112
Модератор

Модератор

(4m21s)- Wow you are in the perfect place, where you dream of always being poop slave! I put you under my toilet chair to endure my ‘funnel torture, a real treat for you, shit pig! Lie down and open wide, I am sticking that funnel into your gullet and you will have NO CHOICE but to swallow every last bit of my glorious sloppy shit load!
The pressure to swallow grows greater and greater as more and more shit lands in the funnel, pushing its way into your toilet throat. Enjoy the view and the humiliation of suffering through my shit funnel task! HAHAHAA Watch it all come out, and you are even temporarily blinded by a glop of shit .Then you need to clean my ass as I spread my cheeks for you. Good toilet doggy!!!
Models: peteuse

Duration: 4 min 20 s
Size: 325 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 05:48 PM #4113
Модератор

Модератор

New turbo cool PREMIUM video as always video in ultra high definition!) You will see every detail, every piece of my fragrant shit cant hide from your eyes. In this video you will find ultimate: giant shit, the shit sausage and cream, taste them, smear on the face, chest, ass, hair, closeup shit, kiss crap, sucking shit, shit mask, and much much more) One of the best videos in my store, if you like shit like I love him..this video was created for you!) Good luck to everyone and happy new year, love you always stay the same sweet and fluffy!)) In the trail. time will be even more interesting and cool video!) Also recall that you have the opportunity to order for yourself and your friends my videos in the order details in private messages!)
Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 10 min 26 s
Resolution: 2160 x 4 096
Format: Windows Media
Size: 605 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 05:48 PM #4114
Модератор

Модератор

Watch as I ruin my lace panties with poop, getting a front and back view, and reach in to smear all over myself. Afterwards, I proceed to take off my panties and give you a closer look with more smearing, more pooping, a little piss, masturbation and anal play. Watch me fuck the poop right out of myself and get nice and messy for you. Dirty talk is included throughout the entire video.
Models: xxecstacy

Duration: 12 min 0 s
Size: 1.02 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 05:49 PM #4115
Модератор

Модератор

You and your friend thought that me and my cute sister came to fuck you. But we have other ideas and an hidden agenda. You think you are going to have sex with us, we are beautiful and you will do anything to be with us. Our goal is to introduce you to scatology and the art of scatology sex. We will shit on each other and we will eat our sweet shit. One day, you will eat it too. After today, you will be converted and you will become just like my sister and I. You will fuck us, you will see how tasty our scat is and you will be back for more!
Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 51 min 54 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 2.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 05:49 PM #4116
Модератор

Модератор

This is from a custom video for a nice fan, so I do say his name several times in the video.
I really like to take big shits in my panties and leave big thick skid marks in them for you to savor, toilet boy! Watch as I unload a massive beige-ish dump into my cute pink panties..it is so big it overflows my undies and gets all over the floor. On my leg, too! The bulge grows and grows until it can no longer be contained by my cute panties!
Then I take them off, the big load weighing them down, to verify that I have left a big enough skid mark for you to savor. I am not satisfied that it will be 'filling' enough for you, so I press my panties into the pile of shit so it gets really nice and stained! You are going to have a yummy thick greasy poop stain to savor, toilet boi! Then I zoom in on the mess on the floor for you to enjoy, and show you my dirty butthole that needs cleaning. :O)
Models: peteuse

Duration: 3 min 45 s
Size: 60.8 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 05:49 PM #4117
Модератор

Модератор

VERY SPECIAL PRICE for more of 30 minutes of different shit, pee, smearing, taste it. ull love this clip..ull see how is strong arrive til the end of these images, cause ull cum very soon on my dirty poo
Models:

Duration: 31 min 35 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.37 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 05:49 PM #4118
Модератор

Модератор

I am wearing some black nylons and sexy bubblegum pink heels just for to. I dance very sensually and strip off my panties and bra. I take a huge dump right on my bed and then I grab a handful of my fresh poop and grip and squish it in one hand. I show you my poopy hand and then I begin to smear the poop all over my pussy! It feels and smells so good!
Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 7 min 55 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 311 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 05:49 PM #4119
Модератор

Модератор

In this video take part : Carolina and Yana , Carolina as a student and Yana as a strict teacher . Ian sat in the chair and watched as the obedient student Carolina performs lessons place lessons Caroline drew in a notebook member , the normal male member . Jan saw this and got angry . She ordered the student Caroline to lie down on the table , Carolina did not resist and did what she was told by the teacher .Yana picked up a rubber penis and began to fuck Carolina first in the pussy and then in the ass, while the teacher Yana took such a pose that the student Carolina could caress her pussy with her tongue Yana, Yana pulls out of the ass of Carolina rubber dick and the student Carolina shits and pisses on the Desk, Yana liked it very much and the teacher Yana orders the student to open her mouth Carolina opens her mouth and Yana shits Carolina directly into her mouth , Carolines mouth is full of shit but Ian still continues to shit Carolines mouth . Ian used his mouth his pupil as private toilet. Yes, these lessons from apprentice Carolina was not .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 14 min 55 s
Size: 1.41 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 05:50 PM #4120
Модератор

Модератор

Here you are again, sitting on the floor and begging for my shit like a dog and I wonder, should I feed you? Have you been good enough, slave? Are wasting your Mistress time? Are you WORTH the privilege of eating my shit? Well, well see, now wont we? Thats right, youre going to eat it ALL this time, slave, and I wont be satisfied until youre dragging your tongue on the floor to lap up the last flecks of my shit!
Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 11 min 8 s
Size: 348 MiB
Download From AnzFile