Old 02-18-2020, 05:11 PM #133521
Модератор

Модератор

Default Don't Think Just Do - Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Don't Think Just Do - Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Have you struggled with eating your own cum? Is there something inside you that makes you want to do it but when it comes down to it you always chicken out? Or... maybe you enjoy swallowing your big load of jizz on my command like a naughty little perv? Either way I'm going to have you jerking your cock nice and hard for me today. You're going to admit several things, stroke your cock and cum, then swallow it down like a good boy.

Fetishes: CEI, Cum Eating, Slave Training, Men Following Orders, Femdom, Female Domination, Cameltoe, Pussy Worship, Tit Worship, Body Worship, Ass Worship, Goddess Worship
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 15 min 35 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 343 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-18-2020, 05:15 PM #133522
Модератор

Модератор

Default Stinky Workout Feet JOI with EnchantressBree - Princess Ivory - iwantclips

Stinky Workout Feet JOI with EnchantressBree - Princess Ivory - iwantclips

We want you to jerk off to our stinky smelly feet.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 5 min 17 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 391 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-18-2020, 05:16 PM #133523
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cuckold Cum Eating Training - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Cuckold Cum Eating Training - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

You need to practice cleaning up if you're ever going to be my cuck. You need to practice eating cum every single day for me. I want you addicted to the flavor so that if you're ever in my presence you know exactly what to do. I want you craving it, begging for it, and willing to do whatever you can do get it. Cuckolds eat cum every single time. Practice makes perfect. Get to work, I'll show you everything you need to do and how to accomplish it.

Consists of: CUCKOLD, CUCKOLD TRAINING, FEMDOM, CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, CEI, JOI, JOI GAMES, MIND FUCK, SUB TRAINING, SLAVE TRAINING, COCK TEASE, TEASE GODDESS, BODY WORSHIP, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, JERK OFF ENCOURAGEMENT, CUM ENCOURAGEMENT, FEMDOM, CEI, MENTAL DOMINATION, TIT WORSHIP, ASS WORSHIP, BODY WORSHIP, SENSUAL DOMINATION, SENSUAL GODDESS,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 7 min 21 s
Size: 364 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-18-2020, 05:21 PM #133524
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

- Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 26 min 48 s
Size: 437 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-18-2020, 05:22 PM #133525
Модератор

Модератор

Default Worship My British Feet - Bambi The Boss - iwantclips

Worship My British Feet - Bambi The Boss - iwantclips

I know you crave my feet, my soft toes in your mouth, teasing you and making you weaker than you have ever felt before. You will become my foot slave, its impossible not too with feet this perfect. start your foot addiction now..
Models: Bambi The Boss

Duration: 4 min 37 s
Size: 405 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-18-2020, 05:25 PM #133526
Модератор

Модератор

Default Prima Ballerina - Brittany Marie - iwantclips

Prima Ballerina - Brittany Marie - iwantclips

I just got done with a two hour show. My feet are **** Me! Oh little slave!! I need you to rub My feet and clean My shoes. My feet have to be in tip top condition, as I'm the prima ballerina. And My shoes have to look brand spanking new!! Get to cleaning them once you rub My feet.
Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 6 min 24 s
Size: 462 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-18-2020, 05:32 PM #133527
Модератор

Модератор

Default School For Slaves - Level 1 Worship - Goddess Saffron - iwantclips

School For Slaves - Level 1 Worship - Goddess Saffron - iwantclips

This video is to be viewed after enroling in SchoolForSlaves.com and reaching lesson 4 of level 1 Worship in the Beginner Slave Training Course. This video lesson recaps what has been learned throughout the Worship level and also contains an important unlock key to activate your next lessons and continue your slave training.

HOW MY SLAVE SCHOOL WORKS:-
Are you ready for real slave training? As a submissive male, face the truth. you've been fantasizing about your submissive nature for way too long. You have an inner yearning to experience REAL servitude and submission.

My interactive school for slaves is designed to lead you in preparation of becoming one of My REAL slaves. You need to understand that this is not a game. I'm not enslaving you for the fun of it. This is real slave training.

Within SchoolForSlaves.com I have created two slave training courses - Beginner and Intermediate. Throughout your training you will be conditioned, re-programmed and mesmerized. It will be challenging - but so worthwhile. With your utmost efforts you will become truly enslaved and obedient much faster than you think. If you resist and fight against it with all your will, you will only delay your true calling. If you've not done so already, enrol in SchoolForSlaves.com today.

MARKUP CODES:-

Good boys will buy this clip using one of the following markup codes and tribute to show Me your devotion: 10% = SAFF10 25% = SAFF25 50% = SAFF50 100% = SAFF100 250% = SAFF250 500% = SAFF500 1000% = SAFFRON1000
Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 5 min 17 s
Size: 241 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-18-2020, 05:38 PM #133528
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Princess Miki - iwantclips

- Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 4 min 14 s
Size: 185 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-18-2020, 05:39 PM #133529
Модератор

Модератор

Default Electra's Cum Slut - British Bratz - iwantclips

Electra's Cum Slut - British Bratz - iwantclips

You will be my little slut today. You will stroke to my hot body as I tease you with what is way out of reach. A gormless, slobbering stroke addict, my body drive you crazy. I have instant power over you and you ache to impress me in anyway possible.
Open wide little loser, this is your ultimate stroke. You are going to ensure your whole mouth is full of your own cum. You will devour every single drop and show me what a good obedient pet you are. You know nothing else but to submit in every single aspect of your life and you know in order for you to orgasm it must only be a way in which a loser can orgasm.
Models: British Bratz

Duration: 7 min 42 s
Size: 148 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-18-2020, 05:43 PM #133530
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cali and Mia - Broke Sugar Step-Daddy Milked for Profit Part 3 (720 HD) - Brat Princess2 - iwantclips

Cali and Mia - Broke Sugar Step-Daddy Milked for Profit Part 3 (720 HD) - Brat Princess2 - iwantclips

Mia shows Cali how her cow will be teased to increase productivity. Mia sits on the cow's face. Cali knows that facesitting is one of her former sugar daddy's fetishes. It will help him produce valuable pre cum now that he is her cow. Cali wants to be assured that all the money earned by her cow will be direct deposited into her bank account, minus the teaser's forty percent cut of course. Mia assures Cali that it will. Cow's earnings are always direct deposited to their Princess' accounts. Cali wants to encourage her cow to be a top earner. She warms its balls with her breath while Mia smothers him in her ass. The cow moans. "His moaning is the sound of you making money!" Mia remarks to Cali. The cow asks how much longer it will have to stay in the machine today. Cali reminds the cow that it will have to get used to long edging shifts. Being a cow is for the rest of his life! The new cow begs to cum. Mia reminds the cow that it will never cum. Just because its shift is done for the day doesn't mean it gets to cum. At the end of the shift the cow will have to go into its spiked chastity and rest. Cali and Mia put their feet up and relax. They use the cow to worship their feet. They remind the cow that all the Teasers are super-hot. This should really be a dream come true for him. "I have to cum. I have to cum. Please. Please!" The cow begs. Cali stifles her cow's cries by putting her foot in its mouth. "Pleases don't buy clothes. Pleases don't put Cali through college." Mia reminds the selfish cow. Cali leaves to see her boyfriend. She doesn't like to keep him waiting. Cali's cow is left alone with Mia. (9:30 long)
Models: Brat Princess2

Duration: 9 min 39 s
Size: 472 MiB
Download From AnzFile