Old 04-15-2019, 04:13 PM #1
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sexy Nurse Cum Extraction - clubdinasky

1080P: This is a role-play video of me portraying the nurse taking over the doctor appointments for the day. Your here for a standard check-up, but also have another problem you want to fix, discuss. I sit down and talk it over with you, as you reveal to me your having problems empty your balls, typically you would cum at least three times a daily but the past three weeks have been scarce, maybe once, so your all built up and need my help. I offer to help fix the problem right now, telling you to get your cock out and let me help extract all that cum you have. I say this is normally out of my typical practice, and very unprofessional but I can't let you go home without cumming. I take off my top and let you see my tits as I give you a nice hand job, and you blow lots of cum, in total shock, I don't think your done yet, so I decide now to jerk you and slide you between my big tits and within moments you let out yet another big load, I can't believe how much cum you have. We both feel like maybe there still more cum there, and I decide since you I gave you hand job, titty fuck, I think its time for me to suck you. I wrap my lip around that hard thick cock, and start sucking you before you know it there more cum shooting everywhere, hitting my eye, my hair, my face, my mouth, I am in awe, I love it. I think your done at this point, and sorta just jerk your cock a little more while licking some of the cum, but before I know it a surprise load cums squirting out. I thought you were done? thats like four loads , wow ! I figure that one was a backed up load, and the other three were your normal loads for a day and we have solve your issue. With cum all over my face I write done some notes, and tell you to check back with me next week so we can do a follow up, you and I. I also write down to make sure to keep humming three times a day at least. Well I think we have completed the cum extraction successfully. ( Video Includes: pig tails, glasses, big tits, assisted masturbation, hand job, titty fuck, blow job, pov, green screen effects, dirty talking, encouragement, cum play, messy, wet, role play, eye contact, nurse, scrubs, uniform
Models: clubdinasky

Duration: 15 min 0 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.42 GiB
Download From AnzFile

Tags
bbw, cumshots, eye glasses, handjobs, nurse play