Old 04-01-2019, 10:58 PM #7821
Модератор

Модератор

Something to cloud your judgement, to reprogram your mind, bend your boundaries. We're going deep down, into the depths of the rabbit hole. How weak, easily manipulated you'll become. Stripping you from your innocence, pulling you away from purity, p0pping your cherry, one inhale at a time. My little Sinner. You're going to sniff, suck, and stroke for me, until you spill your seed, & lap up your lust.
Models: Raquel Roper

Duration: 14 min 3 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 522 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2019, 11:00 PM #7822
Модератор

Модератор

Ariel X has come to the Lesbian bar for one thing and one thing only...a lesbian hook up with anal Fissting. This bar is known for it's hookups. If you walk into the bar and ask for a drink, what you really are asking for is to get fucked good. Charlotte Sartre puts the moves on the submissive slut, Ariel X. They move the the chaise and kiss passionately. Charlotte Spanks Ariel's ass and rips her stockings off to show off the slutty butt plug that Ariel has been wearing all night. Charlotte puts her perfect pussy onto Ariel's face. These two hot lesbos suck each other's pussies until each is cumming. Then Charlotte puts on a big strap-on cock and fucks ariel's pussy while she chokes her and makes her her bitch. The Charlotte fingers Ariel's ass putting all her fingers in w and makes Ariel Cum with Anal Fissting.
Models: SubmissiveX

Duration: 28 min 28 s
Size: 2.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2019, 11:01 PM #7823
Модератор

Модератор

I'm pissed at you for liking other girls photos online. Now I'm going to remind you who your favorite foot girl is and why. Don't forget, this is a punishment. Get down on the floor by the trash, jerk!
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 7 min 2 s
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Size: 520 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 12:30 AM #7824
Модератор

Модератор

Your next door neighbor has been watching you for weeks now as you surf the web and visit Femdom sites. She has taken lots of pics of you as you jerk off to sissies getting fucked in the ass with strapons. And now she is going to Blackmail (Fantasy) you! After all, you don't want your Step Father to see the pics do you? Or how about the entire neighborhood? She tells you that from now on you are going to be her servant. You will drive her around, buy her things, and buy her more things. She tells you to get on your knees and start licking her dirty feet. Then she sticks her INCREDIBLE ASS in your face and spreads it.. she pushes her asshole right on to your nose and orders you to smell it. She makes you lick her asshole again and again.. then she decides its time for you to lick her beautiful pussy! She tells you to jerk your cock for her.. and you will do it! She counts down for you and then after you cum she tells you that she OWNS YOU NOW!! HOT CLIP!!
Models: MeanBitches Femdom Store

Duration: 10 min 14 s
Size: 595 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 12:36 AM #7825
Модератор

Модератор

Hey Loser, I just got back from the gym and my feet are really stinky and really dirty. I want you to beg to smell my stinky sweaty feet. Run your tongue up and down my sexy toes. Lick the bottom of my smelly feet all the way up from my arches all the way up to my toes.
Models: Lacie James

Duration: 3 min 1 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 223 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 12:40 AM #7826
Модератор

Модератор

Training is essential in providing Mistress with a good seat. Mistress Synful does not accept chairs who cannot hold their breath under 1 minute. Daily training is mandatory for her chairs to build their endurance to be able to serve sufficiently as her cushion for her lovely round ass. Mistress Synful trains her slave in small increments of time, slowly building up to her minimum time, as well as over to ensure her slave is fit for company. Mistress stresses that he must act right, please her female guests bottoms and be a reflection of all her time and efforts she has graciously put forth to make him a humble and useful seat. Hence, face sitting in the smotherbox 101. The ass cushion is to learn his place, and the basics of being a comfortable seat for Mistress Synful's gorgeous ass.
Models: SynfulxPleasure

Duration: 8 min 42 s
Size: 509 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 12:41 AM #7827
Модератор

Модератор

Agent Ashley uses sex in this virtual sex video to pursued you to the point you will do anything if she allows and assists you in an orgasm. She rides you until you divulge all of your rebel coerces secrets and launch codes.
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 8 min 43 s
Resolution: 544 x 960
Size: 185 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 12:49 AM #7828
Модератор

Модератор

Part 3 of 7 from a Custom Video - Jessica took her punishment like a good girl, and to show her gratitude she now gives me a hell of a show. She sits back, bare-ass naked, pets and rubs herself all over, finishing with a finger-fucking climax that will blow your mind! Then she comes over to sit in my lap so I can finger her myself while she awaits her next lesson.
Models: provillain

Duration: 10 min 12 s
Size: 446 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 12:50 AM #7829
Модератор

Модератор

you're the worst kind of man, you know that? you appear okay from the outside; normal job, decent looking, good manners. Some girls may even be excited to go on a date with you. But there's one little problem: your dick. It's fucking broken or something because every time you try and score in bed, you just can't perform. Do you know how disappointing that is for us women? All I want is a nice hard thick cock to fuck My pussy, and you can't even manage that. How PATHETIC. Well, I think it's clear what you need to do. No more disappointing women anymore, you're just destined to be a cuckold. That's right, it's time to practice your pussy eating and cock sucking skills because from now on, that's the only action you'll be getting.This is a custom clip and the name "sub L" is used a few times. It will still be enjoyed by many.Elements of verbal humiliation, coerced bi, CEI, and cuckolding.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 11 min 16 s
Size: 322 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2019, 12:52 AM #7830
Модератор

Модератор

I've been out partying and dancing all night in these sexy heels. My feet are so sore and sweaty. I want nothing more than for you to peel off my shoes and pamper these dirty feet. Lick them clean with your tongue. Rub and massage until they feel all better. Now buy Me a new pair of heels that aren't torment to my soles! With feet this beautiful, I deserve it.
Models: MzAnastasia

Duration: 3 min 43 s
Size: 217 MiB
Download From AnzFile