Old 11-12-2019, 05:33 AM #104341
Модератор

Модератор

I invited you over to tutor but I lied I don't need tutoring. What I really need is a foot slave. My feet have gotten all dirty from walking around barefoot and I need a slave to lick them clean. Get on your fucking knees, now. You're my personal foot pig now. After I spit on my soles, making them more filthy you are going to worship, lick, and eat the dirt and spit off my feet. Licking my pretty dirty soles clean is your job now. You're going to eat every speck of dirt off my feet and thank me. You look so foolish down on your knees licking my grimey, spitty, feet. Don't forget to clean between my toes with your tongue, pig. I bet you'd love to cum for me wouldn't you? To blow your load while your licking my feet. Be a good slave and stay down on your knees and jerk off onto the floor. Don't stop licking and eating the dirt off my feet while you blow that load on the floor. Now that I've rubbed my dirty spitty feet in your spunk you're going to lick that up. Lick my grimey cum covered feet clean piggy.
Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
Models: Carlie

Duration: 12 min 30 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 463 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-12-2019, 05:39 AM #104342
Модератор

Модератор

First in a 5 part series designed to take you from CEI novice to total cumslut. CEI virgin? Need me to hold your hand step by step through eating it? Then you've come to the right place. I know exactly how to help guys like you learn to love eating their cum for me, or at least take the plunge and try it for the first time! Years of experience have shown me the tricks to getting you to go through with it, and even condition you to love guzzling that cum! So, if you want to be my kinky boy, let's start with an easy initiation; precum tasting. I look sooo fucking hot in my bra, panties & miniskirt, that today's jerk off instruction will be a sexy one. You'll be edging and getting that cock to drip for me, as long as you promise to have a little taste...
Models: London Lix

Duration: 10 min 40 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 453 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-12-2019, 05:41 AM #104343
Модератор

Модератор

Dive deeper into your addiction, feed your fetish. Sometimes its not about what you want now but what you need to do to get where you want. You've learned in life that everything worth while takes sacrifice and what could be better then your goddess? NOTHING. You wish it was easy to please me, obviously it is not. You've realized there is no cutting corners or easy way to impress me. Prove your worthiness by following my instructions. I need my beautiful pink fluffy heels cleaned and the only way to do it is with your mouth. Follow my instructions carefully and let me turn you into a true addict. We both know you'll do anything to please your goddess.
Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 8 min 45 s
Size: 769 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-12-2019, 05:41 AM #104344
Модератор

Модератор

I know you want to fuck these feet, so I got them all nice and oily for you and I'm gonna show you how well I can work that dick.
Models: Ashleyfancyfetish

Duration: 8 min 31 s
Size: 290 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-12-2019, 05:42 AM #104345
Модератор

Модератор

My feet are home, fresh from the salon with a bright, shiny new pedicure. They so soft and silky, absolutely perfect for teasing a boy like you. I know that the sight of my high arches and beautifully polished toes is enough to drive you absolutely wild. These feet need to be worshiped and it's your job to see that they are treated with the devotion they deserve. Now get on your knees and press that little mouth against my toes.
Video is HD 1280x720 WMV.
Models: Noel Knight

Duration: 5 min 20 s
Size: 52.4 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-12-2019, 05:42 AM #104346
Модератор

Модератор

Well well well, look who's finally home. You know I hate when you come home late!! Especially when you don't call to check in. You are in trouble and I have just the punishment for you little bitch!!
I have been walking around all day with my dirty little flip flops on. Same ones I been wearing all summer long. They are so sweaty and dirty, my toes are imprinted on them rather deeply since they are so old. You're going to lick my fucking feet and smell my dirty flip flops!!
Since we both know what a perverted little pig you are, you know you are going to probably like this. So enjoy your punishment loser foot freak!!
Models: PrettyBambi

Duration: 7 min 27 s
Size: 542 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-12-2019, 05:49 AM #104347
Модератор

Модератор

Pick your poison, breathe it in or drink it and then let me do the rest. My legs, high heels and sexy body take you so high that when you add on anything else you are higher than ever before.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 17 min 13 s
Size: 1.24 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-12-2019, 05:51 AM #104348
Модератор

Модератор

Summer keeps mud off My boots. Doesn't mean you get a break. I wore this pair of boots barefoot for hours and now my feet are sweaty. I unzip and pull off my boots, I shove my slippery toes at you. Keep licking and cleaning My sweaty feet! Eww!
Models: Miss Melissa

Duration: 3 min 51 s
Size: 142 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-12-2019, 05:56 AM #104349
Модератор

Модератор

You've been SUCH a good boy lately! Tributing without being asked, taking me shopping, spoiling me from my wishlist. You've worked very hard at pleasing me, so I figured why not cut you some slack? Today we're just going to chat like old times. Before you fell hard into my Mesmerizing trap. I'm going to allow that wallet to stay exactly where it is. ...Or so you think.
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 11 min 21 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 73.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-12-2019, 05:57 AM #104350
Модератор

Модератор

Custom with no names used
"Please a pony tail with the hair, and a mind blowing foot fetish clip with theme of addiction and homewrecking. Please oiled or creamed feet. Countdown in the end. Very bratty, dominatrix attitude !! Make me go wild please"
Models: Lara Kane

Duration: 5 min 20 s
Size: 156 MiB
Download From AnzFile