Old 10-14-2019, 07:53 PM #89341
Модератор

Модератор

These Goddesses have GREAT BOOBS! When there on TV, and thousands of YOU submissive UK males watch, they know there sheer bodies make you drool at the very sight of therm. For all you boob junkies YOUR obsession with there busts goes even deeper. For with you LOSERS, it triggers your need to be humiliated, YOUR need to press the self destruct button and SPLURGE AWAY all of your cash.
Try as you may to resist and deny it but, you cannot escape the simple truth, You are hooked, transfixed and bound to your CRIPPLING ADDICTION, As you stare on in amazement at Goddess Jasmine and Lady Nina's perfect cleavage, you will fall even deeper into a trance. You will become there drooling pay zombie, do WHATEVER each tells you to without question or thought. Beginning with buying them gifts and spending your money as they want and choose... spa days, hair days, even holidays, get the idea? GOOD! Get spending LOSERS!
Models: GlamWorship

Duration: 7 min 32 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 220 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 07:53 PM #89342
Модератор

Модератор

Servicing Me and My dirty mind becomes more unpredictable. I don't cater to your dick nor do I care about it but I will use it to please Myself, My way. you wont see it coming but you'll edge until the end with all the naughty scenarios flying at you of what I MIGHT have you do to please Me. Just wait for it though and follow instructions carefully...
cei,masturbation instruction,slave training,orgasm control,edging,cum countdown,cum eating instructions,femdom pov,tease and denial,shiny fetish,shiny clothing,taboo
Models: Goddess Mya Kulpa

Duration: 10 min 12 s
Size: 462 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 07:54 PM #89343
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me! Featuring Dakota Charms! You're so cute and I'm glad I found you despite being so minuscule. That's the smallest penis I have ever seen and I have to touch it. It's too small to even feel poking my finger. My friends say I should eat you because micro-penis tastes good, but there are so many things you can do like clean my floor or feet with your mouth. I want you to jerk off your peepee because you have to do what I say. You have to cum when I tell you, otherwise you will be my snack. Jerk that tiny thing for me and stare into my green eyes. It's so fun to see a man stroke his tiny wiener. I can tease you with my perky boobs which are small for me, but big for you! You have 5 seconds to cum and make this giantess really happy. Using my fingers, I do a cum countdown and am impressed with the load. It's a small amount but big for your size. Thank you for putting the extra sauce on your helpless body. Licking my lips, I open my mouth wide and swallow you whole.
OTHER KEYWORDS- SPW, gentle giantess, Eat, verbal humiliation, female domination, masturbation instruction, jerk off encouragement, jerk off instruction, dirty talking, brunettes, all natural, @DakotaCharms
Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 6 min 3 s
Size: 450 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 07:55 PM #89344
Модератор

Модератор

I'm feeling especially bratty today, and I think I want to take our games to a whole new level. I want you... to leave your wife. Yeah. Don't you think it's a waste of time to still be married to her? I sure think it is. All that time, money and attention that could be spent on me. You're not giving your entire self to me like you should be. Oh? Is this making you nervous? Are you still hesitant? I understand, maybe I'm asking a lot of you. But I think I know what'll motivate you: I'm giving you two options. The first one is that you can end things the clean way right now. Tell her you don't love her anymore, that there are differences in your relationship that just can't be mended. The second one puts me in control: I will end your marriage for you. I'm going to tell her everything: I'm gonna show her all of our little conversations, the clips of mine that you bought and jerked off to, all of the debt you've accumulated by the financial domination games you've played with me. Oh, how embarrassing! She's going to tell all of her friends, her family, and maybe even your family. So either way, this is going to happen. Either you do it or I will. And look at you! This idea of being Blackmailed-Fantasy into leaving your wife is turning you on! You're so fucking hard right now, thinking about devoting your entire self to your pretty princess, goddess, mistress. So, get to it. Welcome to eternal ownership under me.
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 9 min 10 s
Size: 677 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 07:58 PM #89345
Модератор

Модератор

Are you ready to be Princess Wystri's obedient little pet? Buying this video is the first step. To be truly impressive, buy Pledge Your Allegiance to Princess Wystri too and learn your new mantras. Show Me you're worthy of existing in My life. Do you really want to stand out to your Princess? Use these markup codes every time you buy:
"wystrispet" - 100%
"wystrispig" - 200%
"allforwystri" - 1000%
Models: Princess Wystri

Duration: 1 min 42 s
Size: 100.0 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 08:00 PM #89346
Модератор

Модератор

Grab your Aroma my little Aroma addict and get that loser dick out. It's time to play with your two favorite things! We're going to sniff and edge until you're so fucked up in every way, leasing you to that mind blowing orgasm you can only get from the combination of these two things AND my bratty attitude leading you every step of the way. Your addicted little brain mush, and your dick rock hard for this hot body you will never get to touch.
Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 17 min 21 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 559 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 08:00 PM #89347
Модератор

Модератор

I know what you feel when you send tributes: adrenaline rush, almost getting goosebumps. The excitement of making this unfair transaction, because let's face it. I won't give you anything back. Make me giggle again at your stupidity. Send tributes while I am teasing you with my big naturals. I am so out of your league.
Use markups codes to show your admiration:
+ 20% - DENIED4EVA
+ 30 % - LOSER4EVANOIR
+ 50% - VIRGIN4EVA
+ 100% - DRAINED4EVA
+ 1000% - PAYPIG4EVA
Models: PrincessfromHell

Duration: 11 min 35 s
Size: 264 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 08:00 PM #89348
Модератор

Модератор

Lonely losers can only dream of such a perfect perky set of tits. I bet you've never even felt tits before, have you? LOL. Dream and weep of what you WON'T ever have. Perfect girls like me are out of your league. We leave you to grovel. At least you get the privilege to pay to worship and get a glance of my cleavage! What a lucky little failure you are!
Models: LuxyReid

Duration: 5 min 58 s
Size: 351 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 08:02 PM #89349
Модератор

Модератор

Default Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 5 min 18 s
Size: 473 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 08:03 PM #89350
Модератор

Модератор

This video was a custom video request but NO name is used throughout. This video finds you in bed next to me the morning after I spent a raunchy night with my alpha (not you of course). I detail you what happened and it's nothing that I ever let you do. So many vile things! He get's to though...you don't. While we are on the topic he does not want you to see me like this. Time for a different outfit. How about we also start teaching you how to please him as well? Visit watchbrooke.com for your very own custom video.
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 17 min 9 s
Size: 2.04 GiB
Download From AnzFile