Old 10-22-2019, 04:25 PM #95341
Модератор

Модератор

You've been a good little ass addict lately, buying up my clips, using markup codes, and good behavior gets noticed. Simply worship my perfect ass in this clip, no games, no catch... for once.
////////////// Get My attention by using these mark-ups: BetaforKate LoserforKate AddictedtoKate WorshipMissKate PaypigforMissKate
Models: Miss Kate Kingsley

Duration: 8 min 22 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 160 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 04:25 PM #95342
Модератор

Модератор

You long to give up control to us. You crave the release of handing yourself over to us.

So we will make it very easy for you. We will talk you through some deep breathing exercises as you sniff from the bottle, pushing you further and further into subspace.

Each breath you take further cements our hold over you.

Don't worry, you are safe here. Just keep focusing on your breath and let us transport you somewhere else...

Add a Findom rush to the experience by adding a markup code at checkout:
Good slaves will use MTNGOODBOY

True devotees will use MTNRUIN

LOSERSTAX

WANKTAX

SMALLDICKTAX

FINDOMADDICT
Models: Totally Tiffany Naylor

Duration: 7 min 42 s
Size: 899 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 04:25 PM #95343
Модератор

Модератор

this was a custom * Hello my Goddess. i often think about the last custom and it is soooooo hard to resist to get again your Sissy-Electrochastity-P0ppers-Bitch. I try to resist again and again, but i don't have to try it. i know it. To get coerced by you to get pain with the Electrochastity-Belt ( from 1 up to 15) and P0ppers at the same time makes me soooo weak. Therefore, I would like to be seduced by you again. Seeing you with latex or PVC clothes and nylons makes me so insane. then your play with the tongue and lips are so erotic. The humiliation for you to wear women's underwear makes me totally horny. I LOVE suspenders and nylons. I like it when I have to sniff at your feet or worn panties. The feeling to be coerced to sniff p0ppers, with the purpose that I am even get weaker and all hemmingen fall is totally cool. I have also dreamed of having to freeze my own sperm and then have to suck this cumcube at the next session. freeze because I absolutely can not swallow the sperm after I cum. before that I could imagine it works out. therefore frozen. I would also find it cool if you make me really hot in the video and then demand that I pause the video. then I have to order the next video and only then may I play the current video again. so to speak, that you coerce me to continue my search and education. Your Sissy-Electrochastity-P0ppers-Bitch! I know i have to resist to NOT get more and more addicted to you.... but it is soooo hard my Goddess
Models: Princess Violette

Duration: 10 min 23 s
Size: 357 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 04:26 PM #95344
Модератор

Модератор

Inspired by the vast impact of the original clip, I decided to use your stroke addiction against you once more, crafting yet another mind bending goon encouragement session.

You will edge to Me all night, despite the fact that at times, you will feel the need to reach climax. You will ignore that perceived need, because listening to Me and worshipping My body feels far better than letting it end with a mere few seconds of pleasure.

You don't care if your mind is wasting away with each stroke you take on My command. You don't care if I'm taking full control of your mind through your cock.

You just don't care. You desperately need to get lost in the pleasure I'm granting you, and you will welcome Me into your brain, allowing Me to rearrange your parts to craft you into the jerk drone I want you to be.

You will come back, over and over again, to relive this experience. You won't crave an orgasm as long as you become My goon addict. Edging to Me for hours and hours is like experiencing a perpetual orgasm - and who wouldn't want that, right?
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 14 min 14 s
Size: 1.02 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 04:26 PM #95345
Модератор

Модератор

This clip is a real mind fuck of 4 2 0 pleasure. You'll go down the rabbit hole of mary jane Intox-Fantasy, deeper and deeper, hit by hit. It's going to be fun. It's going to be hot and exciting and teasingly playful. There's no hard humiliation or difficult tasks, just the pure euphoria of edging your cock as you Smoke your mind away into oblivion. Your high is exponentially heightened by my holographic, mind bending outfit and sexy body. Get ready for 20 minutes in stoner heaven.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 18 min 44 s
Size: 603 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 04:26 PM #95346
Модератор

Модератор

I start out telling you exactly how to start stroking that cock of yours.
While you do so, I tease you and show off my tight and toned body.
I instruct you to go get a plate so you can catch all of your cum on it once you do blow your load.
I show you exactly how I want you to stroke your cock.
You are to stroke faster and faster for me until you are nearly close to shooting that hot load.
I tell you to grab your plate and hold it up close to your cock.
I count down from 5 and when I hit zero, you are to catch every last drop of cum on your plate.
Once you get the cum all over the plate I show you exactly how I want you to taste and savor your delicious, sticky load.
This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
Models: MadisonMarz

Duration: 10 min 26 s
Size: 776 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 04:26 PM #95347
Модератор

Модератор

Protagonist: Amanda
Mistress Amanda has agreed to experiment her first BreathPlay session! Really interesting!

The session begins with Amanda showing her beautiful body wrapped in a Shiny Black PVC dress, she is made to sit at the foot of the bed and her hands cuffed to one of the feet of the bed. Impossible to break free.

In this session we use: transparent plastic bag, saranwrap and transparent plastic bag plus ziptie.

First event: transparent plastic bag is placed over Amanda's head and sealed by hands on neck (4 times) and Mad love to pass his hand over her plastic covered face, then hand over mouth and last very tight bag.
Second event: saranwrap Amanda's head, a small hole to breathe and then hand over mouth...
Last event: small transparent plastic bag over head and ziptie very tight on neck. Will the plastic or very tight ziptie work first? Amanda's face becomes really red in this event!

Amanda's reactions kicking and writhing in the search for air are to be seen!

Shoot in FULL HD Video.
Good Fun!
Models: Breathless Industries

Duration: 19 min 58 s
Size: 354 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 04:26 PM #95348
Модератор

Модератор

You're going to do something for my today. I want your weakness overtaking you. Don't deny your urges to slurp your cum. Accept the fact your desires and my words will make you do something naughty. You're weak for an orgasm. You will soon find your legs over your head. I don't want you chickening out. You will hear me start my countdown and you know you will unload your cum in your mouth.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 6 min 52 s
Size: 218 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 04:26 PM #95349
Модератор

Модератор

Default LisaJordan - iwantclips

Models: LisaJordan

Duration: 11 min 5 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 246 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 04:27 PM #95350
Модератор

Модератор

A spoiled brat like me always gets what she wants. You're nothing but a mere little slave bitch in my stable of servants. I NEVER take no for an answer because I know that I'm powerful and strong minded enough to get exactly what I want. No matter how much I take from you, it'll never be enough. I'll always be craving more. You can't ever say no to my greed, it turns you on too much. My powerful mind and body will coerce you into giving me exactly what I want, when I want. Now be a good bitch boy, purchase this clip, and get on your knees with your wallet ready as I tell you how it's NEVER ENOUGH.

Good boys will use:

LOVELINDSAY for 50% Markup
BITCH4LINDSAY for 100% Markup
SLAVE4LINDSAY for 250% Markup
SLUT4LINDSAY for 300% Markup
TAX4LINDSAY for 500% Markup
DEVOTED2LINDSAY for 1000% Markup
Models: Bratty Lindsay

Duration: 10 min 29 s
Size: 1.47 GiB