Old 06-11-2019, 04:49 PM #35131
Модератор

Модератор

This is a custom video... sort of. BTW I took out his name so you can imagine being in this predicament yourself. So this "sort of" custom was originally a request for Me to supply pictures of My bare naked boobs to him... not a video. I thought to Myself, "Why not? I've been pretty risque lately." But then I remembered what a fucking loser this guy is! I have so much dirt on him- including pics of him sucking on a big black dildo and a video of him cumming on his own face! I got really angry that he asked for pictures of My boobs! So instead, I made this clip, dressed only in My bra and panties... lots of ample cleavage and sexy ass teasing... but no naked tits lol! Tough SH1T loser! And now he has 48 hours to provide Me with another face cumming video or I will expose him. Let your imagination take hold. Like I said... I've removed his name so imagine that you were horny and stupid enough to send a domme compromising info and this is happening to you! Set up a camera, your phone will do, and film yourself cumming on your face. You'll have it at the ready to send to a mean Princess if you are ever stupid enough to do so. Have fun
Models: QueenSheridan

Duration: 14 min 0 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 729 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 04:49 PM #35132
Модератор

Модератор

My ass. My cute, gorgeous, hot ass. Your desire to stare at it is BURNING and I've got you at your weakest, puppet! Just thinking about being teased, seduced and manipulated even MORE has you aching to pay, so do it right now!My smooth, arrogant voice and soft, perky cheeks make it powerfully pleasurable to spend spend spend, and once I remove My robe to reveal My incredible lingerie-clad figure, you're SO glad you paid! But what comes next...?
Models: Goddess Datura DiVine

Duration: 6 min 2 s
Size: 520 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 04:50 PM #35133
Модератор

Модератор

Oh, boyfriend. How clueless you are. We've been together for this long and you still don't have any idea about the things I've been doing behind your back. Or should I say people... but you're so weak and so beta, I know you don't have the balls to do anything about it. So, let's start from the very beginning.
Models: Venus Venerous

Duration: 8 min 23 s
Size: 267 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 04:50 PM #35134
Модератор

Модератор

LAYLA TORMENTS YOU SO MUCH WITH HER FEET....YOU EXPLODE WITH 8 CUMBLASTS!!! THIS MAY BE THE HOTTEST FOOT FETISH HANDJOB SCENE FILMED IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD!!!! DO NOT MISS THIS ONE BOYS!!! They say that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. That may be true.....but Layla proves that the way to make a man explode into a series of Giant Cumblasts....is to Dominate and Humiliate him with Bare Feet!!! Hot Hot Girl Feet!!! Layla Shoves Her Feet in your face.....She Jerks your cock with Her Feet....She taunts you constantly about your obsession with Girl's Feet....and then She makes you cum!!! The cumshot Layla induces from you is the biggest of your life!!! You can't resist Hot Girl Feet!!!! Admit it guys....you LOVE our FEET!!!!!!!
Models: Jerky Girls

Duration: 12 min 43 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 338 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 04:50 PM #35135
Модератор

Модератор

Little white boys just don't do it for me. I want a real huge cock in my holes. I would love to take you out while wearing a tight little dress and panties, while I walk with my black stud and you can watch the attention we get from a far. I need a real man's cock, and black is just that.
Models: Tiffany James

Duration: 10 min 2 s
Size: 879 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 04:50 PM #35136
Модератор

Модератор

I know you love it when I smoke for you... you really do... obviously I am such a beautiful smoking Goddess... nothing can compete with my seductive smoking under my window with just the right amount of natural lighting to make my delicious exhales show up so beautifully in high definition. The only thing that could possibly make this video any better is some sexy mild masturbation encouragement but lucky for you that's included too.
Models: Fetish Princess Kristi

Duration: 7 min 25 s
Size: 490 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 04:51 PM #35137
Модератор

Модератор

My tits make you so fucking weak. You can't help staring at them, losing yourself in my curves. A true Goddess. This tit trance is designed for Worship, relaxation, and taking your addiction to the next level. Let My sensual voice guide you into the depths of obsession. Includes a trance track to deepen your meditation on My perfect, round, oiled up breasts.
Models: Miss Kate Kingsley

Duration: 7 min 9 s
Size: 215 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 04:51 PM #35138
Модератор

Модератор

Pat is an owned sub of Mine with a problem. A crisis of conscious and a physical detriment to his well being. He is a chronic masturbator. Multiple times a day, every day. Maybe you are like Pat yourself? Do you have that problem or do you at least feel like masturbating is taking over your life? The therapy is simple. Pat is only allowed to jerk off to custom videos that he requests from Me. Not My clips... only customs. I will be working on a schedule with him privately. The other part of the therapy is to breathe deeply and slowly while masturbating. He has to learn to enjoy the experience. He, and you of course, will do just that to this video. I'll show you how. Yes this is a custom video and I mention Pat's name, but you will love it all the same. It doesn't matter if you have a chronic masturbating problem or not. Are you ready to cum for Me?
Models: QueenSheridan

Duration: 9 min 11 s
Size: 672 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 04:51 PM #35139
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 9 min 9 s
Resolution: 960 x 1 920
Size: 547 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 04:51 PM #35140
Модератор

Модератор

Performance Enhancing D r ugs, a lecture and practicum by the internet's premier sexual [email*protected] Today I'll be discussing the use of substances to elevate performance in your #1 hobby, serving me. D r ugs lubricate the brain and body's systems that make you subservient, therefore you should apply them liberally. I'll start with a brief history of addiction, reflecting on it's role in human evolution and the consequences that has for the modern day brain. Next I'll explain each d r ug, it's effects and how this benefits us both. After giving you an intermission to partake in your d r ug(s) of choice, I'll lead you into a masturbation journey. I'm so happy to be growing and enhancing addictions, delighting in the strength of the neural bridge between your pleasure and ME.
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 21 min 46 s
Size: 833 MiB
Download From AnzFile