Old 11-17-2019, 06:13 PM #107221
Модератор

Модератор

I LOVE making you eat your own cum! This clip requires you to be ready to edge your self to the brink of orgasm and follow My instructions. Stroke it and pump it just how I say, as I get you horny enough to do things you wouldn't normally consider doing. It's hot knowing I can get you to do freaky things to yourself, just to please Me. Are you ready?
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 10 min 22 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 374 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-17-2019, 06:15 PM #107222
Модератор

Модератор

I know a super fun game to play with you today. You are eager to touch yourself for me aren't you? I know you are, you can't deny it. You'd do anything for me to allow you to touch yourself. Well I will but there is something I want. I want you to eat your cum for me. If you want to cum for me then you're going to eat it for me too. But it's not just like, I like to put a little more of a challenge in it. I prefer to watch a boy shoot his cum in his own mouth. Interested? You better be because if you want to cum for me this is the only way. Your cock is so hard already. If you agree to play by my rules I'll let you touch it. All you have to do is shoot your load in your mouth for me. Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
Models: Carlie

Duration: 9 min 56 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 367 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-17-2019, 06:45 PM #107223
Модератор

Модератор

Each item I remove has a price in shots! I will get you so tipsy and weak for me that you will stop at nothing to please me! With each item I remove you grow harder and weaker. There will be nothing you wont do for me and I will prove that to you. Once I am naked I will allow you to cum but only if you eat your own cum and you will. That will seal your faith and you will be mine forever!
Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 19 min 39 s
Size: 640 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-17-2019, 06:46 PM #107224
Модератор

Модератор

Luscious Lopez has this tasty long rainbow lollipop to play with in between these perfect feet. See the toes jerk and slide on this lollipop. Watch the foot pussy get some sliding action
Models: Luscious Lopez

Duration: 5 min 6 s
Size: 301 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-17-2019, 06:52 PM #107225
Модератор

Модератор

Princess Mika

Look at how far you've progressed, I'm really quite impressed, who knew that you would come so far. I think that you're more gay than you'd like to admit, I think you like cocks more than pussy. Just look at these huge cocks on your screen, this is all you've been staring at since this video began. You're obsessed with cocks, aren't you? Even your own dick. You're obsessed with how small it is and how it doesn't compare with the size of these alpha cocks.

You spend all of your time thinking about cocks, whether it's yours or another man's. I'd say that's pretty gay. So you might as well admit it, you are gay. I mean why else would you even be watching this clip? There are so many other options out there but you keep coming back to these coerced bi clips. You can't keep telling yourself that you're just curious or that it's just a fantasy that you jerk off to.

Look how hard you are. And let me tell you, straight guys do not get hard watching huge cocks on their screen. So you see this isn't just a fantasy, this is your reality. You are a faggot. I know you're jerking off right now to these huge cocks. You wish so badly that you were sucking on them. But just like women don't want you anywhere near them, these alpha men wouldn't want you any where near their cocks. LOL! That's why you're alone jerking off to them on your computer screen.

Now stroke to their superiority as compared to you. And you can stroke to me too if you want because I'm superior to you too, aren't I? You really are a faggot, a faggot that no one wants. But don't stop, keep worshiping these cocks. They're so big that you can't take your eyes off of them. You can't stop jerking to them, can you faggot? I'm going to make you cum to them, just to prove to you that you really are gay. Straight men don't cum to cocks, only little faggots like you do. This isn't a fantasy, you really are gay.
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 7 min 44 s
Size: 572 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-17-2019, 06:59 PM #107226
Модератор

Модератор

im riding your cock and my pussy gets really creamy. Only zoom in view
Models: Angie000

Duration: 8 min 4 s
Size: 487 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-17-2019, 07:00 PM #107227
Модератор

Модератор

Your morning routine is SO BORING. That's why I have a little task for you to make it more exciting. Your mornings are going to be way more memorable after you add this to your morning routine!
Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
$10 ~ appreciation
$25 ~ beta tax
$50 ~ small dick tax
$100 ~ cum tax
$666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
+100% ~ KezJunkie
+500% ~ WeakForKez
+1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 6 min 24 s
Size: 373 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-17-2019, 07:04 PM #107228
Модератор

Модератор

Me and my friend tied up our slave and put him in the trunk of our car. Since he already paid us his monthly paycheck, he became pretty useless to us. So I guess dumping him in a dumpster outside isn't such a bad idea after all.... right? It's snowing and cold as hell outside, but who cares... he means absolutely nothing to us. (Spoken language is dutch and english)
Models: Goddess Amber

Duration: 5 min 55 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 170 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-17-2019, 07:06 PM #107229
Модератор

Модератор

I know that these adorable, little, pink nipples would have you absolutely drooling. My hot, 20 year old tits are so perky and perfect but you don't deserve to see them. Not a loser like you. But I'm gonna make you beg anyway. I'm gonna make sure you desperately want to see them when you know you have no chance of being allowed.
Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 8 min 2 s
Size: 469 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-17-2019, 07:09 PM #107230
Модератор

Модератор

It has been proven that listening to and repeating affirmations on a regular basis can essentially re-program your subconscious mind. I have developed these affirmations specifically for those of you who are interested in learning to like the taste of your cum, or those of you who just want to dive deeper into CEI. Listen to Me, watch Me on your screen, and repeat after Me. Follow My instructions as I take you deeper into trance and have you stroking your dick to Me. By the end, you will be swallowing it all like a good boy for Goddess.
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 11 min 57 s
Size: 367 MiB
Download From AnzFile