Old 03-28-2019, 01:21 AM #6601
Модератор

Модератор

Babe, I know we've been dating for awhile, and you treat me like a princess, but things just aren't working out anymore. Why? Well it's because your cock is just WAYYYYYYYY to small. I tried to make it work, but you just can't make me cum, so I'm leaving you for a bigger dick. Your dick is the size of a peanut. I mean how can you even jerk yourself off with a dick that small? You think I'm being mean? Whats mean is fucking me without making me cum EVERY SINGLE NIGHT because your so small. Now THATS mean. I guess I'll be nice and let you jerk off one last time to my pretty little pussy. But this is THE LAST time. You don't deserve to be inside of me. I want a big cock to stretch out my tight little pussy. Something you'll never be able to do. Now Pull out your pathetic little cock and start jerking. I have places to be.
Models: Davina Davis

Duration: 10 min 7 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2019, 01:22 AM #6602
Модератор

Модератор

It goes without saying how superior I am, you've been groveling and begging for my time and attention for years but only during Ramadan do I pay you fuckboys any mind. I enjoy tormenting you with something you will SIMPLY NEVER HAVE!! Perfect, pure, American Pussy. Point your prayer clothes/mats to the fucking west and get down on your knees for the most divine sight you will ever see and never ever have....Once I put you deep under my White Pussy trance it is easy to liberate your wife and teach her my ways of cruel male submission. Every filthy brown Arab dog will grovel at my feet and be owned by the Brown Pussies that once took for granted. Goddess Brandon destroying losers and building up Queen's since 2008. YOU DON'T Compare, YOU Don't Matter, You absolutely NEVER WILL. There is ONE Goddess Brandon....She is your one and ONLY TRUE GOD! Bow down for this Divine Pussy and Ass in my Red Crotchless Pantyhose! Do you have a request for something special? Email me now to make your fantasy a reality! Everything is filmed in the highest HD quality and other formats are available upon request. You can have your very own Custom Videos, socks, panties, pantyhose, DVD's and more contact.
Models: madam brandon

Duration: 6 min 57 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 294 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2019, 01:23 AM #6603
Модератор

Модератор

Day 19
Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 5 min 20 s
Size: 174 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2019, 01:25 AM #6604
Модератор

Модератор

layla torments you so much with her feet....you explode with 8 cumblasts!!! this may be the hottest foot fetish handjob scene filmed in the history of the world!!!! do not miss this one boys!!! they say that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. that may be true.....but layla proves that the way to make a man explode into a series of giant cumblasts....is to dominate and humiliate him with bare feet!!! hot hot girl feet!!! layla shoves her feet in your face.....she jerks your cock with her feet....she taunts you constantly about your obsession with girl's feet....and then she makes you cum!!! the cumshot layla induces from you is the biggest of your life!!! you can't resist hot girl feet!!!! admit it guys....you love our feet!!!!!!!
Models: Jerky Girls

Duration: 12 min 43 s
Size: 338 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2019, 01:28 AM #6605
Модератор

Модератор

(1080p) hey honey, i forgot something for work....oh my god. were you just masturbating?? well yeah i'm pissed, i was just telling you how i am super horny and wanted to have sex tonight! i don't care if being sick means there's nothing to do, you're a man not a beast - don't you have any self control? then again all of you men are the same sex-driven pigs. i can't believe you couldn't just wait until tonight for me. well, why did you stop on my account? if you can't keep your hands off yourself in private, you better do it in front of me. i don't care if me being angry makes your cock small, you better stroke it and make it hard right now. it's the least you can do - look, i even wore nice lingerie under my work clothes in anticipation for tonight. what a waste! finally you're hard, i need you to keep stroking as fast as you can. work can wait, this is perfect stress relief. stroke your cock as if you need to cum before i get home, i know that's what you were doing you hedonistic . now stop, hands off. you won't enjoy this, i'm going to yell at you until you cum and then...you are going to keep going. you're going to keep rubbing your raw cock until it hurts...then you will have learned your lesson. fantasy includes: humiliation, female domination, masturbation humiliation, jerk off instruction, edging instruction, post orgasm BANNED WORD instruction, angry girlfriend, femdom pov
Models: Xev Bellringer

Duration: 14 min 49 s
Size: 1 012 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2019, 01:30 AM #6606
Модератор

Модератор

Let's be honest. You will never EVER fuck me. You'll never have my pussy, or my lips. In fact, you'll probably never even kiss a female. No girl wants you. That's fact. That doesn't stop you from wanting a taste of me. The only way you will even come close to doing that is being my bi little cuckold! Once I am done fucking him, you'll be licking every crease and crevice savoring the taste of me. You're going to be such a faggot for my pussy!!
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 8 min 53 s
Size: 492 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2019, 01:31 AM #6607
Модератор

Модератор

The BANNED WORD catches you and charmes you with her mesmerizing powers.She makes you paralyzed , unable to control yourself and save yourself. The only thing you can do is surrender by giving her your body and your soul. She's going to seduce you sexually and feed herself from your cock. She's going to give you a blloody blowjob, sucking and sucking every drop until you are gone. You surrender, let her do what she wants, and enjoy her BANNED WORD lust.
Models: Lady Mesmeratrix

Duration: 6 min 58 s
Size: 141 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2019, 01:40 AM #6608
Модератор

Модератор

Uh oh. you don't look so good. Can't you feel your body aching? Your heart pounding? You're all flushed. I can see it in your eyes. You've got that Horny Boy Fever. And there's only one prescription for the Horny boy fever. and that's a big fat load of cum in your mouth. It has all the right vitamins and minerals to make you well again. Nothing's going to make you feel better until you swallow that sweet sticky load of B*** gravy in your mouth. you know. for medicinal purposes. You better call in sick and stay home with me naughty boy. Come get your medicine. xoxo Meana Wolf Clip Contains: You've been sick for so long now maybe you don't even feel the symptoms anymore. but believe me, you need to take your medicine. Your body needs it. You want to feel normal again? Then do as I say and start stroking your cock. Squeeze all that precum out of your dick and lick your fingertips. Now edge yourself over and over again so we can get the medicine you need **Cum eating Instruction, Masturbation Instruction, Precum Eating, Cum eating encouragement**
Models: Meana Wolf

Duration: 29 min 1 s
Size: 2.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2019, 01:42 AM #6609
Модератор

Модератор

seeking a release? seeking a high only i provide? of course. you're going to spend the next 20 minutes in the palm of my hand smoking up and jerking hard. you want to get fucked up for me. you will get higher than ever before for me. get ready slave.your mind is about to be BANNED WORD melted by your goddess. consists of: BANNED WORD, herbal BANNED WORD, smoking fetish, coerced BANNED WORD, body worship, goddess worship, female domination, femdom pov, mind melt, mind fuck, mental domination, BANNED WORD, joi, masturbation encouragement, jerk off instruction, jerk off encouragement, sensual domination, mental domination, tease goddess, countdown, markup codes to give me more littleloser - 15% ineedcrystal - 25% tribute 50 - 50% cash4crystal - 75% 95foryou - 95%\ ultimatepaypig - 1000%
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 17 min 13 s
Size: 1.22 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2019, 01:51 AM #6610
Модератор

Модератор

I know how much you love my legs in fishnet stockings, that's why you bought me 6 pairs! So now I am feeling gracious enough to allow you to worship my ass and legs in a couple pairs of fishnets. I'l even let you stroke your sad cock while you worship me! BUT only when you buy me pretty things from my wishlist! Here's how this is going down, you'll worship me while I look for things I want you to buy me, then when I pick what I want you have to but it and then you can stroke. Let's see how many gifts I can get out of you before you cum!
Models: Goddess Gwen

Duration: 11 min 33 s
Size: 268 MiB
Download From AnzFile