Old 01-19-2020, 11:18 AM #17611
Модератор

Модератор

Default Diarrhea – Big Soft Shit - - scatshop

Diarrhea – Big Soft Shit - - scatshop

Big Soft Shit I don’t have much time this morning and I really need to take a big shit! My slave is waiting for his breakfast as usually and I will serve it directly in his mouth! My ass are filthy, next time I will make him clean them with his tongue. He is a slave for everything – toilet, toilet paper, ass licker and shit eater!
Models:

Duration: 9 min 54 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 579 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 11:24 AM #17612
Модератор

Модератор

Default My First Human Toilets Part 1 - - scatshop

My First Human Toilets Part 1 - - scatshop

I’ve always been fascinated with the idea of turning a submissive slave into my personal human toilet. This Clip shows me using some of my very first toilet slaves. It starts with me forcing Sandy to lick my asshole then shoving my panties in his mouth and sitting on his face, smothering him. I think it’s fun to beat my slaves before using their mouth as a toilet so it shows me beating Sandy with a stick and spitting in his mouth. Next is the good part-shitting into his mouth with some nice slo-mo of the shit easing out of my asshole directly into sandy’s mouth. Then you get to see some fun scat play! I feed slut sandy his lunch-a tupperware container filled with shit. Some of the shit goes in his mouth and some gets smeared on his face. I use the shit as lipstick, painting his lips and writing the word “toilet” across his chest. Finally the clip switches to another slave where I used my first toilet training device which was basically a camping toilet with a clear funnel attached. No shit gets wasted. The shit gets clogged though so I use a stick to push the shit through into my slave’s mouth.
Models:

Duration: 9 min 0 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Format: Windows Media
Size: 134 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 11:35 AM #17613
Модератор

Модератор

Default Kinky piss and milk orgy! Part 2 - - scatshop

Kinky piss and milk orgy! Part 2 - - scatshop

Teeny-girl injected me, from her milk-tits, breast milk in my mouth and on the body! And Kinky piss orgy with a teen and a Milf!:
Here I have a horny outdoor live lesbo show, performed with my teen – girlfriend LauraLinde, in front of numerous spectators, at a summer party in Hannover. Here in the second part, we did both, first breast milk swapping, after Laura, her mother’s milk, had injected into my mouth. Then she splashed her breast milk again in my mouth, on my tits and on my pussy! My pussy licked her then completely clean! Finally, we licked each other our pussies in the 69er position! Afterwords were my teen girlfriend Laura Linde and I, from a male horde, outdoor, filled with liter wise piss! The guys used us as living toilets and living urinals. We both horny women greedily swallowed the men’s piss and we made it also horny piss-swapping!
Models:

Duration: 10 min 43 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.51 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 11:36 AM #17614
Модератор

Модератор

Default Busy Public Bathroom - - scatshop

Busy Public Bathroom - - scatshop

It’s Labor Day weekend and I’m at an Asian Supermarket. So many people are here doing last minute shopping for their parties. While peeing and shitting so many women and coming and going in the stalls next to me I can’t help but give you peeks under the stalls showing you how many ladies are here and letting you hear them do their nasty business together.
Note: This clip does not show shit. While myself and other women are pissing, farting, and shitting you will not see any finished product in this clip.
Models:

Duration: 4 min 52 s
Size: 380 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 11:45 AM #17615
Модератор

Модератор

Default Huge Farting And Masturbating Collection! - - scatshop

Huge Farting And Masturbating Collection! - - scatshop

I get so turned on when I fart! Sometimes I can’t control my horny cunt! I start masturbating while the stinkiest farts rip out of my asshole! I’ve found my hottest farting and masturbating videos and put them all in one listing for you! If you love watching me masturbate while I fart then this video is perfect for you!
I hope you enjoy watching me farts while playing with my horny pussy!
Enjoy!
Models:

Duration: 9 min 57 s
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 11:45 AM #17616
Модератор

Модератор

Default Lesbians Poop Playing and Fucking! - - scatshop

Lesbians Poop Playing and Fucking! - - scatshop

On the bed, a woman is bent over with her ass completely exposed! Without further ado, her lesbian partner is fast to finger fuck her asshole to trigger her rectum! Before long, she starts defecating and the other is fast to catch all of it on her hands and then smear it all over her body! Though, she also doesn't forget to coat her partner's butt with poop as well! She then continues finger fucking her but not for long since she proceeds to fuck her with a strap-on dildo to her heart's content! By the time she gets satisfied, she gets her turn being penetrated! She lies down on her back and then gets extensively finger fucked in her pussy as well as orally pleasured until she orgasms!
Models:

Duration: 26 min 22 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: AVI
Size: 878 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 12:03 PM #17617
Модератор

Модератор

Default Husband Gulping Down Mouthfuls of Piss! - - scatshop

Husband Gulping Down Mouthfuls of Piss! - - scatshop

After having caught her husband cheating, this dominatrix secured a leash around his neck and dragged him all over the house while only wearing shorts, resulting to a pair of red and aching knees! The journey ended in their bedroom where he is then laid on his back on the floor and gets pissed inside his mouth! Caught off-guard, he is unable to do anything to resist leaving him gulping down mouthful after mouthful of her urine! However, not all of it went down his throat, some of it got on the floor and the dominatrix doesn't intend to waste any of it! So, she has him get down on his knees and clean every single drop using only his tongue! While he is busy doing so, he repeatedly spits on him but she later stops and starts whipping his back instead! He better lick the floor clean as soon as he can if he wants the lashing to finally come to an end!
Models:

Duration: 8 min 39 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Format: Windows Media
Size: 203 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 12:09 PM #17618
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mistress Margo – turd feeding from plate - - scatshop

Mistress Margo – turd feeding from plate - - scatshop

Mistress Margo working hard this weekend ! She call her personal toilet again and again and again…almost everyday ! She recorded another combined movie with bdsm, ashtray, face sitting, humiliation, turds on plate, feeding turds, etc She was dressed in a crotchless panty, stockings and a top. As usually, she use his mouth to clean her shoes, sucking her heels, clean her stockings and as an ashtray. Movie recorded from 2 angles with 2 cameras, for another angle check Lady M shop.
Models:

Duration: 13 min 34 s
Size: 142 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 12:11 PM #17619
Модератор

Модератор

Default Human Toilet Girl – Happy Turd Eating - - scatshop

Human Toilet Girl – Happy Turd Eating - - scatshop

Human Toilet Girl, your boyfriend is calling on your mouth to open wide so he can take a massive shit in it. Will you be a good girlfriend and answer the call for his needs?
She answered the call and more. She literally eats and SWALLOWS her boyfriend's shit! True female shit eaters are few and far between. Human toilet girl proved again she's one of a kind by consuming her boyfriend's waste after he took a MASSIVE shit in her mouth and face.
She does whatever it takes keeping her boyfriend happy. Does YOUR girlfriend lick your ass and swallow your smelly shit. Human toilet girl does it for HER boyfriend. It just shows you, good girlfriends still exist. Do not miss this amazing shit eating girl.
Full Disclosure: These are a series of scat videos in collaboration with friends of mine. We therefore have exclusive permission from them to sell their content on their behalf for them. We are the only clip store with such an arrangement to sell their content as agreed upon. You won't find their exclusive content anywhere else and I am assisting them online with the shoots of this content - Goddess Tempest And Devoted Sub AKA Stinky Steve
Be sure to check my other videos including my Broken Toilet series and Lesbian Toilet Series xoxo
Models:

Duration: 11 min 4 s
Size: 227 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 12:33 PM #17620
Модератор

Модератор

Default Romantic Ritual pt2 - - scatshop

Romantic Ritual pt2 - - scatshop

Different Angle from the 1st Romantic Ritual