Old 04-12-2020, 11:05 PM #141951
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scarlet Lips - JOI and Dirty Talk O.o - BrielleDay - iwantclips

Scarlet Lips - JOI and Dirty Talk O.o - BrielleDay - iwantclips

In my first ever JOI video, I am naughty and dominating. You got tired and went to bed early last night after I told you how much I wanted you and to get ready for me while I went to take a shower... so tonight I'm going to make you want it and BEG you until you explode and make you crave and beg for me. Watch as I tease you for 20 minutes, telling you the things I wanted to do to you last night and how wet I am. I tell you exactly what to do with your hard cock because it's exactly what I wanted to do before you ditched me last night. I lift up my dress and to make things even worse, go grab the biggest butt plug I have. Then I sit down and spread WIDE OPEN. I put it in and finger myself until we both explode. | Full Nude, Explicit, Masturbation Video | ** Purchase this video for a free month of my Snapchat! Message me your snap name after buying Note: Purchase price must be $34.99+ (whether the video is full price or on sale) to count towards the free Snapchat deal xo
Models: BrielleDay

Duration: 19 min 15 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 2.38 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-12-2020, 11:09 PM #141952
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cockscissors Scissorhold Used by Hottie in Fullback Panties to Get a Coerced Male Orgasm all Over Her Legs - Brittanys Sexy Fantasies - iwantclips

Cockscissors Scissorhold Used by Hottie in Fullback Panties to Get a Coerced Male Orgasm all Over Her Legs - Brittanys Sexy Fantasies - iwantclips

Brittany Lynn is ready to get her way with a guy and she throws him on the bed to get what she is after. She is wearing a cute jean skirt and blue fullback panties and once the two are on the bed they wrestle around a bit. However, she quickly gets the best of him, pinning him down.
The more he struggles the more tired he gets. She pulls his pants down and sees that as she thought he has a raging hard on. She keeps him pinned down, but he shows little resistance at this point.
She then takes his cock and puts it in between her legs for a cockscissor scissorhold. She is famous for these and lets him know that a very messy coerced male orgasm is on the way.
She squeezes her muscular thighs and pantied tight ass over and over again, making his cock pulse as she does. Her blue panties look fantastic as she leaves them on and after only a couple minutes, and a couple different angles, he can resist no longer and shoots a fountain of cum all over her legs.
He calls her bitch and asks if she is now happy and she responds by laughing at him as she shows off the cumshot she just extracted. She told him she was going to get that coerced male orgasm using the cockscissors and once again she proves no cock can resist.
She teases him just a bit more and even pulls her panties down to give him a victory moon. She then laughs some more and walks off feeling the victor of the whole situation and leaving him behind without another thought.
Included in this clip: Scissorhold, Coerced Male Orgasm, Cockscissor, Squeezing Cock, Thigh Fucking, Cumshot, Panty Fetish, Jeans Skirt, Mixed Wrestling, Tight Asses, Blondes, Brittany Lynn
Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 7 min 18 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 190 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-12-2020, 11:10 PM #141953
Модератор

Модератор

Default Deep Breaths (Ft. Estella Mae) - GoddessD - iwantclips

Deep Breaths (Ft. Estella Mae) - GoddessD - iwantclips

Estella and I have come up with another Smotherbench game that takes dummy's breath away. This one is all about giving him very short amounts of time to breathe between sits, and he'd better breathe deeply if he doesn't want to be in panic mode right away. We start at 45 seconds each and go up 15 seconds each round until, well, We exhaust him completely and stops responding! We roll dice before each new sit just to determine how many breaths he gets. And to be extra cruel, any time it was a 5 or a 6 We rerolled. Couldn't go too easy on him! We quickly learned how much more quickly We could wear Our sub down by limiting his recovery time. At the end of the clip once We've done our damage, dummy's cuffed legs are just leaning off to one side. So pathetic...
Models: GoddessD

Duration: 17 min 36 s
Size: 776 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-12-2020, 11:11 PM #141954
Модератор

Модератор

Default No Cum Left for Her - HarleyLaVey - iwantclips

No Cum Left for Her - HarleyLaVey - iwantclips

Your wife has left for work and left us alllllll alone. Her husband and her "trusted" friend. She has boasted on and on and on about how long and how many times she can make you cum, how extensively you can cream for her and I'm a little bit...shall we say...competitive. I want to prove that I can do better, I KNOW I can do better. I decide to come sit by you after spilling on my shirt and taking it off and then enticing you into a little fun. You're resistant so I decide to rip off your pants and start by jerking you off. I know that once I start there is no way you will want me to stop, and I'm right. After jerking you off a few times I start to turn more sexually aggressive and insist that you keep jerking for me and completely drain your cock while teasing you and making you cum on my face and body. I won't stop until your cock is completely drained and out of cum. I want that dick empty so when wifey gets home there is NOTHING left for her. I want every, last single drop.
Models: HarleyLaVey

Duration: 30 min 14 s
Size: 2.51 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-12-2020, 11:14 PM #141955
Модератор

Модератор

Default Three BBCs And One Mouth - ThePerfectMixxx - iwantclips

Three BBCs And One Mouth - ThePerfectMixxx - iwantclips

What would you do with 3 BBCs in your face? Watch Taylor suck and lick every inch of these huge thick long black cocks until they cover her in all their cum
Models: ThePerfectMixxx

Duration: 7 min 47 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 688 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-12-2020, 11:25 PM #141956
Модератор

Модератор

Default WETLOOK LEGGINGS - PRINCESS-CHERYL - iwantclips

WETLOOK LEGGINGS - PRINCESS-CHERYL - iwantclips

WORSHIP MY PERFECT ASS IN THESE TIGHT WETLOOK LEGGINGS.....ON YOUR KNEES BEGGING TO CUM....
Models: PRINCESS-CHERYL

Duration: 3 min 13 s
Size: 54.6 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-12-2020, 11:26 PM #141957
Модератор

Модератор

Default Peeping Little Step-Brother - Anabelle Pync - Anabelle Pync - iwantclips

Peeping Little Step-Brother - Anabelle Pync - Anabelle Pync - iwantclips

Anabelle is getting ready and has no idea that you have snuck into the bathroom to watch her. You try to stay quiet because you know she would tell Step-Mom and you would get in trouble, but it is so worth it to see your Step-Sister Exposed-Fantasy. Her tiny skirt ends just below where you really want to see, so you look up at her and see those juicy pussy lips on display. She makes it easier for you as she bends over to look in the mirror and you take the opportunity to stare at her. Her ass shakes as she uses her whole body to rub in her makeup. The temptation becomes too strong, and your hand reaches out, but you chicken out. If only you could touch her soft skin and those meaty lips. It is overwhelming when she rubs oil on her legs and makes them glisten. She brushes her hair and still does not realize that you are next to her. Anabelle readjusts her massive tits in her bra before grabbing her toothbrush. As the vibrating bristles caress her teeth, her whole body gyrates in rhythm as she waits for this not so mundane chore to be finished. You finally get the courage to grab her slit and she turns around in Torment that you were watching her this whole time. When she thinks you have left, she resumes brushing her teeth. After your surprise she is a little shaken and assumes a squatting position to prevent spilling any toothpaste on her bright red bra and skirt. If she knew you were back again for another look and watching her ass and pussy violently shake, she would be appalled. OTHER KEYWORDS-flashing,, brushing teeth, tooth brushing, embarrassment, Annabelle Pync, POV, point of view, extreme closeups, hair brushing, twerking
Models: Anabelle Pync

Duration: 16 min 57 s
Size: 639 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-12-2020, 11:27 PM #141958
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cali and Mia - Broke Sugar Step-Daddy Milked for Profit Part 3 (720 HD) - Brat Princess2 - iwantclips

Cali and Mia - Broke Sugar Step-Daddy Milked for Profit Part 3 (720 HD) - Brat Princess2 - iwantclips

Mia shows Cali how her cow will be teased to increase productivity. Mia sits on the cow's face. Cali knows that facesitting is one of her former sugar daddy's fetishes. It will help him produce valuable pre cum now that he is her cow. Cali wants to be assured that all the money earned by her cow will be direct deposited into her bank account, minus the teaser's forty percent cut of course. Mia assures Cali that it will. Cow's earnings are always direct deposited to their Princess' accounts. Cali wants to encourage her cow to be a top earner. She warms its balls with her breath while Mia smothers him in her ass. The cow moans. "His moaning is the sound of you making money!" Mia remarks to Cali. The cow asks how much longer it will have to stay in the machine today. Cali reminds the cow that it will have to get used to long edging shifts. Being a cow is for the rest of his life! The new cow begs to cum. Mia reminds the cow that it will never cum. Just because its shift is done for the day doesn't mean it gets to cum. At the end of the shift the cow will have to go into its spiked chastity and rest. Cali and Mia put their feet up and relax. They use the cow to worship their feet. They remind the cow that all the Teasers are super-hot. This should really be a dream come true for him. "I have to cum. I have to cum. Please. Please!" The cow begs. Cali stifles her cow's cries by putting her foot in its mouth. "Pleases don't buy clothes. Pleases don't put Cali through college." Mia reminds the selfish cow. Cali leaves to see her boyfriend. She doesn't like to keep him waiting. Cali's cow is left alone with Mia. (9:30 long)
Models: Brat Princess2

Duration: 9 min 39 s
Size: 472 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-12-2020, 11:34 PM #141959
Модератор

Модератор

Default Chastised Fuck Toy - Femdom Empire - iwantclips

Chastised Fuck Toy - Femdom Empire - iwantclips

Mistress Alexis Grace keeps her slave in an inescapable steel chastity tube, completely denied from erection and orgasm. He has been made into her personal fuck toy; it makes her very aroused to deny him while she uses him for sexual pleasure. She inserts his chastity tube inside her warm pussy; he can feel nothing while locked away. She rides his dildo face gag until she cums, using him as nothing more than her owned fuck toy.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 10 min 39 s
Size: 318 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-12-2020, 11:39 PM #141960
Модератор

Модератор

Default JOI Ballbusting - RileyReyXXX - iwantclips

JOI Ballbusting - RileyReyXXX - iwantclips

Masochist men are my favorite type of submissives. I get so much satisfaction giving you pain and today I will be wrecking your balls. Are you ready? You are about to show me what a sick perverted man you are. But first I want you to get your cock hard. Once it's hard you will be following my countdown and start punching your balls hard for me!
Models: RileyReyXXX

Duration: 8 min 2 s
Size: 594 MiB
Download From AnzFile