Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-13-2020, 02:39 AM #142012
Модератор

Модератор

Default **** Foot Slave Training FHD - Kira Star - iwantclips

**** Foot Slave Training FHD - Kira Star - iwantclips

Custom Clip: It's a dark night I am **** deeply. At mid night you came in and without my knowledge you took me away to your dungeon. When I awake I see you in front of my eyes. You laugh like a vamp. I have been cached by you and now I can't be released. I have to obey you, to your rules. If I don't you will whip me, slap me and punish me very harsh. I started shivering and crying.Then after that you kind of Taste me a little and snap your fingers and tell me to kiss your feet till u don't tell me to stop. You pull and say that you are my goddess. I can't do anything without your permission. In the end you make me **** imagining you being with me.
Clip Contains: foot fetish, ****, Tasting, mesmerize, mind fuck, slave training, soles, heels, shoes, goddess worship, redhead, femdom, legs, custom.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 13 min 8 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.12 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-13-2020, 02:43 AM #142013
Модератор

Модератор

Default Latex Suit & Foot Domination - Mz. Kim MP4 - Mz. Kim - iwantclips

Latex Suit & Foot Domination - Mz. Kim MP4 - Mz. Kim - iwantclips

With Mz. Kim

I don't wear latex often, but I want you to see your reflection in my shiny ass. Enjoy the landscape of my body. Hear and feel the slick rubber as my red fingernails caress my curves. My tits are about to burst out as you worship your Goddess.

you're on the floor and frustrated as you look up at me, ready to submit to my whims. The contrast of constricting latex and my skin is sensory overload.

I strip my stilettos and show my wrinkled soles so you can worship from below. My curves will be giant above you as I sit on you. you can't be a proper sub without worshiping my sweaty feet. Lick, kiss and say thank you for the privilege to worship my wiggling toes with your tongue.

OTHER KEYWORDS-rubber fetish, fetish clothing, sweat fetish, sweaty feet, dirty feet,foot humiliation, pov foot worship, barefeet, bare feet,
cock tease, cocktease, body worship, female supremacy, verbal humiliation,
ass domination, ass humiliation, ass fetish
eyeglasses, eye glasses,

@MzKimAP

This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me!
Models: Mz. Kim

Duration: 10 min 16 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 362 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-13-2020, 02:46 AM #142014
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mortified Wife and CEI Therapist-Fantasy - Ashley Sinclair - iwantclips

Mortified Wife and CEI Therapist-Fantasy - Ashley Sinclair - iwantclips

Your wife has called in a Therapist-Fantasy to help with a problem that you have been having. It is best to solve it now before rumors get started. People have noticed you sitting in your car at the fitness center watching hunky hott men come out and fantasizing about their long meaty cocks. It's just a matter of time before you end up trying to "get with" one of them. One of two things is going to happen. They are going to beat you up because you are a closet fag or they are actually going to fuck your face and then people will definitely find out. It would ruin your marriage and your family. You wouldnt want the to hear rumors of how Step-Daddy got his face fucked by a big gay man? The Therapist-Fantasy (Ashley Sinclair) has a treatment process to get your mind back on your wifes sexy body while still satisfying the craving you are having to taste cum in your mouth. You are going to look at Ashley and your wife and jerk off for them. When you are finished, you get to eat it right in front of them. Ashley is used to seeing it. It doesnt phase her. She actually finds it amusing that she just made you eat a load of your own cum. Your wife however is covering her mouth and is mortified. She can't believe she just watched the man she loves swallowing his own load. Good session. See you next time!
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 8 min 5 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 292 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-13-2020, 02:49 AM #142015
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cuckold Cum Eating Training - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Cuckold Cum Eating Training - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

You need to practice cleaning up if you're ever going to be my cuck. You need to practice eating cum every single day for me. I want you addicted to the flavor so that if you're ever in my presence you know exactly what to do. I want you craving it, begging for it, and willing to do whatever you can do get it. Cuckolds eat cum every single time. Practice makes perfect. Get to work, I'll show you everything you need to do and how to accomplish it.

Consists of: CUCKOLD, CUCKOLD TRAINING, FEMDOM, CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, CEI, JOI, JOI GAMES, MIND FUCK, SUB TRAINING, SLAVE TRAINING, COCK TEASE, TEASE GODDESS, BODY WORSHIP, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, JERK OFF ENCOURAGEMENT, CUM ENCOURAGEMENT, FEMDOM, CEI, MENTAL DOMINATION, TIT WORSHIP, ASS WORSHIP, BODY WORSHIP, SENSUAL DOMINATION, SENSUAL GODDESS,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 7 min 21 s
Size: 364 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-13-2020, 02:54 AM #142016
Модератор

Модератор

Default Big Butt, Tight Jeans - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Big Butt, Tight Jeans - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

You can't get enough of my curves in jeans! The way they hug my legs, waist and ass makes you so incredibly horny. There are so many guys who would beg me to take them off but you would rather jerk your dick with them on. You feel so weak around a hot girl in jeans. You can stroke for me, but you'll do it how I say and you get to cum when I say.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 10 min 29 s
Size: 776 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-13-2020, 02:57 AM #142017
Модератор

Модератор

Default Lost Hiker FHD - Kira Star - iwantclips

Lost Hiker FHD - Kira Star - iwantclips

Custom Clip: I was lost in the forest, the night is coming, and so i knock at your door, a lonely house deep in the middle of the woods. It's cold outhere, so you propose me to warm up with a drink. We're sitting and start talking about everything and nothing. You wear pantyhose without shoes, your feet are on a table near the cam. For example, sometimes, when you meet lost hikers, you ask for foot rub in exchange of hospitality as you live alone. I do hate that, I couldn't do it in anyways. Then we speak about magic. I don't believe in it at all, you're very surprised. I don't believe that someone can control another person, making him doing what she wants, this magic doesn't exist for me. As i'm so sure of myself, you propose me a "game". You do believe in magic and at the end, i will be turned into your footbitch and beg you to serve your feet for my own. I'm laughing, confident, and to pass time until the sunrising to left, i accept to play. I start following your words. then, you take a kind of powder in your hand, and you blow it up on my face. I'm less confident, my eyes become heavy and follow your so beautiful blacknailed hands. Then, there is a countdown, finished by fingersnap. Eyes are closed, and i'm totally opened to your suggestions. I open them a bit, but blankminded, my mind is far away. From now on i will love feet. Your feet. you put one foot very closed to my face and this smell will regulate my desires. I play to far with the devil, i will no retrieve the civilisation outhere, i will live to serve you now. I have no name anymore, can't remember it, i'm only your slave and footstool devoted to your desires.
Custom Clip: I was lost in the forest, the night is coming, and so i knock at your door, a lonely house deep in the middle of the woods. It's cold outhere, so you propose me to warm up with a drink. We're sitting and start talking about everything and nothing. You wear pantyhose without shoes, your feet are on a table near the cam. For example, sometimes, when you meet lost hikers, you ask for foot rub in exchange of hospitality as you live alone. I do hate that, I couldn't do it in anyways. Then we speak about magic. I don't believe in it at all, you're very surprised. I don't believe that someone can control another person, making him doing what she wants, this magic doesn't exist for me. As i'm so sure of myself, you propose me a "game". You do believe in magic and at the end, i will be turned into your footbitch and beg you to serve your feet for my own. I'm laughing, confident, and to pass time until the sunrising to left, i accept to play. I start following your words. then, you take a kind of powder in your hand, and you blow it up on my face. I'm less confident, my eyes become heavy and follow your so beautiful blacknailed hands. Then, there is a countdown, finished by fingersnap. Eyes are closed, and i'm totally opened to your suggestions. I open them a bit, but blankminded, my mind is far away. From now on i will love feet. Your feet. you put one foot very closed to my face and this smell will regulate my desires. I play to far with the devil, i will no retrieve the civilisation outhere, i will live to serve you now. I have no name anymore, can't remember it, i'm only your slave and footstool devoted to your desires.
When i will wake up, i will just crave to crawl at your feet, kissing them with passion, licking them with love. they are my life from now on, etc. i close my eyes, you wake me up with a countdown. I'm no more the same person. I look with such craving at your feet, you laugh as devil. I'm blankminded of everything except your feet and commands. You take off just one pantyhose, my desire is burning. After your command, i crawl to your feet and execute myself without questionning licking, sucking , kissing, sniffing feet as you ask for. You laugh so much, i was so much confident. I repeat outloud that i'm your pet and slave forever. Miss Kira is my owner / miss kira is my mistress / my owner is the most beautiful person i've ever seen. Make me also say several times that i'm your bitch. Now, when you get out, i will wait nicely into my cage your return, to kiss your feet. You entirely possess my soul and body, i will do anything you ask, trapped in your spell as long as it pleases you.
Clip Contains: foot fetish, barefoot, soles, pantyhose, femdom, legs, super villain, witch, redhead, custom, sfx.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 22 min 11 s
Size: 1.64 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-13-2020, 02:59 AM #142018
Модератор

Модератор

Default Edge with Jordi - Jordi Jae - iwantclips

Edge with Jordi - Jordi Jae - iwantclips

Hehe, I love to play. Let me show you how I edge myself with my climax cream, until I really get off and have an amazing orgasm with you.
Models: Jordi Jae

Duration: 12 min 28 s
Resolution: 720 x 960
Size: 224 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-13-2020, 03:02 AM #142019
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cum On Your Own Face - GoddessTripleDBabe - iwantclips

Cum On Your Own Face - GoddessTripleDBabe - iwantclips

Listen to Your Goddess, do exactly as she says. She really is going to enjoy you covering your face with your own hot cream
Models: GoddessTripleDBabe

Duration: 2 min 8 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 55.0 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-13-2020, 03:03 AM #142020
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cum Eating Instruction + 24 Hour Challenge *SALE* - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Cum Eating Instruction + 24 Hour Challenge *SALE* - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Feeling frisky and ready to spice up your naughty little cum eating addiction? Here it is ! This a a 24 hour challenge after I make you eat it up for me right now.. I want you to think of me non stop and really experience the control I have over you for the next few days. Prepare to have 48 hours of free time to pull off my challenge .. Its going to be a BLAST!!! I am your cum eating queen. I control your cock the ways you desire so badly. Follow my instructions, pump that cock, assume the position, and let the game begin !
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 7 min 19 s
Size: 472 MiB
Download From AnzFile