Old 06-02-2019, 02:48 PM #2051
Модератор

Модератор

The huge text in the free preview/GIF is NOT in the video. I am wearing my very tight, low cut, sexy nurse's outfit and I walk into your room. You are my patient and i'm doing a standard check up asking how you're feeling when I notice you still haven't eaten any food. "Come on, I need you to eat something, you need to build your strength" I say. "I know hospital food isn't the best, but luckily I know how to make it much tastier". I lift up my skirt and pick up your first course, a few grapes, off your plate and put them in my ass. Then I push them out back onto the plate. One of the grapes comes out completely embedded in a big log of shit. I show it to you, picking it up in my bare hands, commenting on how delicious it will be. Then I do the same thing with your main course (mini sausages and carrots) and your dessert (a few skittles). Each thing I insert and push out comes out coated in shit. I show the plate at the end with its shit coated food, a big log of shit with the grape embedded in it and pee all around the plate too for a drink. I tell you how delicious your dinner is going to be now, and encourage you to eat it for me. *If that doesn't make you want to eat it, I don't know what will!
Models: KaidenceKing

Duration: 7 min 15 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 471 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-02-2019, 02:58 PM #2052
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me show you your poo all vacuum sealed I talk you through what I want you to do with it, First looking and feeling it, Then cutting vacuum seal open and unraverling the cling film piece by piece letting the smell of shit feel the air.
I then show you what I want you to do with it and I lick my poo and show you how I want you to do it, I then break a piece of and tell you how I want you to put it in your mouth chew and then swallow.
Then I have an extra treat for you, Im going to send you an anal probe and I cover my shit in it I then show you how I want you to fuck your arse and our dirty messses mix together and then you lick and suck it clean.
Enjoy My sweet Shit Baby
Models: evamarie88

Duration: 11 min 3 s
Size: 543 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-02-2019, 03:46 PM #2053
Модератор

Модератор

Arguing with partner (camera) while getting ready putting make up on and just shitting over floor and pretending it didn't happening and carrying on arguing and moaning asking what the vile smell is xxx
Models: Jojo3767

Duration: 3 min 15 s
Resolution: 1920 x 1 080
Size: 354 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-02-2019, 04:09 PM #2054
Модератор

Модератор

Piss Domination thats the name of this game now watch my slave suffer as hes forced to become my human toilet and clean my ass.
Models: GoddessKinkyCaramel

Duration: 4 min 31 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 184 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-02-2019, 05:23 PM #2055
Модератор

Модератор

We like to do shows in which we sleep and piss in each others mouths , this time my friends and I decided to make a show for you . We sat on the couch completely without clothes , as in this video we do not need it , first we kiss each other , after kissing , Carolina lay down on the floor , Alice sits on top of her , and I get cancer on my knees . And my girlfriends first ass caress each other tongues and then my Alice caresses the anus of the Carolinas , Carolina caresses the anus of Alice , when Alice caressed the tongue anus of Carolina , Carolina shit but Alice did not stop and continued to caress the ass of Carolina , Alice and her mouth covered in shit , Oh yeah in the room there was a smell of shit , and I love it , Alice is taken for may ass , Alice enters my ass your tongue and starts to caress my anus , that time, Carolina continued to caress Alices anus with her tongue , Alice asks to open his mouth Carolina, where Carolina opens his mouth , Alice fills the mouth with a Carolina shit . In a word, Carolinas mouth is Alices own toilet , Carolina has a mouth full of shit , but Carolina continues to caress Alices ass with a tongue . Alice not to stop and caresses my ass with her tongue fucking me so good and I want to Alice penetrated his tongue right into the depths of my anus , I feel like I want to shit and Im not saying Alice is not what I fill my mouth with the shit of Alice , Alice stops and caresses my anus with her tongue , fucking its super easy I love it so much Alices mouth is full of shit , mouth Carolina is also full of shit , face Carolina smeared shit Carolina all in the shit . This time we decided to shit each other in the mouth during the caresses of the anus , my girlfriends are ready to fulfill all you want .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 10 min 22 s
Size: 1 008 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-02-2019, 11:52 PM #2056
Модератор

Модератор

Me fucking my tight pussy while I shit> Oh and not to mention my piss fountain!
Models: cherryrozaybbw

Duration: 3 min 34 s
Size: 383 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-02-2019, 11:55 PM #2057
Модератор

Модератор

A new video with anal prolapse, which will also have a lot of shit
Old 06-02-2019, 11:56 PM #2058
Модератор

Модератор

You know where you belong, down on the floor just waiting to make my dirty asshole nice and clean with your tongue.
Each time I have to use the toilet, you will be there patiently waiting to fulfill your cleanup duty of my ass.
You will be cleaning up after a month's worth of messy, super long, noisy and smelly shits.
You love being my toilet slave, it's what you live for.
Get your mouth ready and serve me.
Models: scatdesire

Duration: 9 min 36 s
Size: 836 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-03-2019, 12:04 AM #2059
Модератор

Модератор

Hot messy huge pooping and peeing in jeans and panties after party!
Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 9 min 18 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Format: Windows Media
Size: 136 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-03-2019, 12:08 AM #2060
Модератор

Модератор

Perviously titled; You could never satisfy My ASS”
its still the same clip, nothing but the title was changed
***Cruel Intensions relation-shit:
Penis Humiliation-Break up, Placed in Chastity and Turned into a TOILET
Bossy Delilah is all dolled up and she's dropped by your place, for what you're thinking is going to be one long night of fun and fucking.
Turns out she's only stopping by to give you the news. She's checked you out on the dates you've had with her and decided that your little penis in not nearly enough to satisfy her Ass. Nope, "but I've got one other option for you", she tells you - "that's to become my full fucking toilet".
"I take shits that are longer than your penis. The only way that you're going cum when I'm around, is to eat my shit". Stripping off her tight sweater and sitting down and lighting up, you know what's coming next. To her word, Bossy's shit is piled high. In fact, there's so much shit in her pile that if you lined up all the pieces end to end, it'd stretch from the market where she buys her food, to her toilet seat where she serves her mud monsters.
As it turns out, Delilah has a heart. You're tied up and in chastity and you're desperate to cum, but Bossy is thoughtful. She takes the key to your chastity device and shoves it into her pile of shit, deep into her pile of shit.
"Dig your way to freedom," she says with a smile, "then you can jerk off”
Models: TheOnlyScatQueenDelilah

Duration: 18 min 36 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.58 GiB
Download From AnzFile