Old 07-13-2019, 06:48 PM #8421
Модератор

Модератор

My slave is waiting for its cargo. He has to open his ass dominatrix in the face and now he has his mouth already. I stuff him full load in the mouth and still look at me as he has to deal with the crowd.
Models: MissDecadoria

Duration: 2 min 22 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 54.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 06:49 PM #8422
Модератор

Модератор

My slaves face meets my ass once again for a night of gaming and ignoring. After a long day of volleyball at the beach and an intense session at the gym my ass was very sweaty and smelly, and I LOVE torturing him with it. Strapped down tightly in the smotherbench, COMPLETELY immobilized and unable to move his face to escape my ass. He is helpless at my mercy, which I have none of. Take a deep breath BITCH” .. I ordered him, spreading my lips apart, cramming his nose deep in my pussy. Haha. Perfect seal.. I kept him on edge, allowing only ONE or TWO short breaths before slamming my pussy back onto his nose.. his face turned beat red as he struggled to breathe.. with each smother only getting longer and longer until I think hes reached his limit. I wanted him to be out of breath before turning around to play on his xbox with his nose stuffed tight against my ass. Having his mouth sealed by pussy he has no choice but to breathe heavily from his nose. Making sure he gets nothing but ass air, I kept his face in my crack with JUST enough room to barely breathe. I wanted to hear and feel each breath he took as his nose sucked against my butthole for air.. when I would allow it that is. Game after game I played with him struggling to suck air from my ass when he wasnt being smothered.. Hes been pissing me off alot lately so I couldnt help but to enjoy making him suffer panic. Thats what happens when your an ass, bitch. You get to be my ASS BITCH!! Lucky for me since I enjoy his suffering, he always forgets that.. Good. — About 13 or so minutes into his breathless ass sniffing HELL, something happens I may or may not have intentionally chugged a couple glasses of milk and ate ice cream an hour ago.. Im lactose intolerant.. Ive been feeling gas build up and I could no longer hold it in, and when I abuse that lactose intolerance its quite more than just gas Time for a twist.. Without saying a word, without any warning I let loose what Ive been holding in.. A hot WET fart shot straight into his nostrils and he started to panic. Hahahaaa, my favorite. It really cant get much worse. These HAVE to be BURNING his nose on the way in.. theyre HOT coming out.. Poor boy. Fuck him. He can suffer.. OPEN your MOUTH!” I lean forward and keep playing as if hes not even there.. cutting hot one after hot one, letting it flow into his lips.. Hows that taste bitch?” UGHHHH” He hollowly moans against my ass while I simultaneously shot another one into it, almost as if to shut him up Growing tired this, I placed a thick duct tape gag over his mouth to keep anything I just put in, from coming out.. Im only going to need your nose now” He moans in disbelief.. He must have thought I was done when I got up to get the tape. NO, sorry bitch. Its your noses turn.. His nose now pressed directly against my hole, some of the longest, most wet sounding hot gas echoed through his nostrils and into his throat.. I kept him smothered, for up to a minute at a time.. giving him multiple long hot gasses before ever allowing him a quick fresh breath, then sealing his nose right back to my ass to serve him another one. PFFFRRRRTTTTRRRAPPP” .. Good little bitch, smell, taste, smother suffer.
Models: GoddessAmirha

Duration: 24 min 28 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: AVI
Size: 782 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 06:51 PM #8423
Модератор

Модератор

a vomit fountain with my mouth out, I could not get home! Nasty and unfortunate pieces of nasty food.
Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 3 min 50 s
Size: 145 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 06:53 PM #8424
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me push out a big log
Old 07-13-2019, 07:02 PM #8425
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me tell you I know your naughty secret wanking to girls who piss and shit, well your now going to wank tat dick to me..
I first piss right infront of you then show you that arsehole of mine and shit right infront of your face watching my tight arsehole open..
I lick my shit and tell you how good it tastes before making myself cum while you wank that dick
I then smear it all over my arse and give you a cum countdown to shoot it all over my smeared pert bottom
Models: evamarie88

Duration: 15 min 28 s
Size: 1.73 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 07:11 PM #8426
Модератор

Модератор

Poo pee into shorts/eating/smearing.
Models: Anna_Coprofield

Duration: 15 min 5 s
Size: 1.81 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 07:25 PM #8427
Модератор

Модератор

I have you captive in my toilet and shit all over you again and again and again!
Models: VeronicaSteam

Duration: 5 min 16 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: Windows Media
Size: 199 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 07:30 PM #8428
Модератор

Модератор

In this video you will see How I masturbate inserting her sex toy in anal myself start to poop , the toy flies out of my butt , as it is pushed out my shit . + my farts . I love to engage in extreme sex and debauchery . Will remove video on demand on your scenario . Your own movie script you can write me in private messages on the website and I will make a video for you .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 8 min 27 s
Size: 819 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 07:32 PM #8429
Модератор

Модератор

My tummy has been hurting for a while but I havent been able to shit so I give myself a nice fleet enema. I stop the camera and come back in about 10 minutes when I finally cant hold it any longer and all the liquid out with some nice liquid shits and wet DEEP Farts. A bit later I have to go AGAIN! This time big firm shits. While Im still shitting the camera falls deep into the toilet water, submerging you in diarrhea, used enema liquid, and hard firm shits. Look around you as it all swims around in the water! Serious nasty! I then reach in, pull the camera out and show you the mess.

NOTE: THERE ARE NO BLACK BORDERS IN ACTUAL VIDEO! .
Models: VeronicaSteam

Duration: 4 min 1 s
Size: 470 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 07:37 PM #8430
Модератор

Модератор

My friend Lilly sent me a video to watch and I was like Hey, thats awesome. Well.I was hungry and was eating a slice of pizza and started the video. I was entertained and sick at the same time. LOL. My first time watching a pee, poop, vomit play video. Guess what? It did not settle too well with my tummy. You can find the same video I was watching right here on ScatShop.
Hope you enjoy
Models: JordanBlayne

Duration: 13 min 35 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Format: Windows Media
Size: 111 MiB
Download From AnzFile