Old 08-03-2022, 03:27 AM #821
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- The Slappin Clappin Boobs of Helen Star

Xlgirls.com- The Slappin_ Clappin_ Boobs of Helen Star

Description:
I would say I am assertive and dominant but fun-loving and happy. I am the kind of girl who knows what she likes, said Helen Star, big sister to the boobaliciously built Erin Star. Romanian racks at their finest I sleep on my tummy, boobs under me and it_s sooo relaxing. I always go topless when I_m at the beach. I don_t like to have tan lines on my boobies. Helen gets stared at no matter where she does or what she_s wearing. She_s one of the 1-percenters when it comes to boobs. Women do get jealous when they see me and Erin but that_s life. Most men turn their heads around even if they are holding their girlfriend_s hand. That_s always fun to see Close friends of Mia Sweetheart, who told her XL Girls photographer about them, Helen and Erin got to meet six other buxom beauties for the movie On Location North Coast, shot in the Dominican Republic.
Model:
Helen Star
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : HelenStar_34638_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1165.06 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:20:03

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:HelenStar_34638_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
Old 08-03-2022, 03:30 AM #822
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Good Morning With Sarah Rae

Xlgirls.com- Good Morning With Sarah Rae

Description:
The best part of waking up is Sarah Rae_s boobs in her bra cups. It_s a pleasure to stumble into the kitchen and find Sarah Rae poured into her new, skintight punk dress as she pours you a good morning cup of coffee. This kind of curve-hugging tube dress should be in every girl_s closet We visited the set to see Sarah and catch up. The coffee was gone but who cares. Sarah_s cups woke us up real quick. XLGirls: So Sarah, what do you like to do for fun these days? Sarah: I like riding mopeds and taking pictures of hot chicks XLGirls: How do other women react to you when they see how stacked you are? Sarah: It_s a toss-up. The last lady I met told me that my boobies were held up by angels. XLGirls: Have any busty models in XL or SCORE been an inspiration to you? Sarah: My favorite model is Micky Bells. Her titties are inspirational XLGirls: What are your thoughts about breast reductions? Sarah: What a terrible idea I think reductions and enlargements are both silly. I think we should all be proud of the bodies we have unless there is a more serious condition going on. I would be stoked about my breasts regardless of if I had B cups or J cups. I wish more people would consider positivity over surgery.
Model:
Sarah Rae
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : SarahRae_33061_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 944.9 MB
Duration : 00:16:17

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:SarahRae_33061_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
Old 08-03-2022, 03:31 AM #823
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Blue Movie

Xlgirls.com- Blue Movie

Description:
Lilli Blue offers her sweet, plump ass as a birthday gift. I_m an assertive girl, Lilli informed your editors. I get what I want when I want it and at XL Girls, I wanted cock also. I asked for a big one. I_m aggressive and I like to initiate the action. Lilli said she_s horny all the time and that includes self-pleasuring. What satisfies me a lot also is knowing I got my partner coming as hard as he can. The worst thing a man can say is _I_m asexual._ I love to see the cum gush out of his cock tip all over me. Messy but yummy Lilli is very domesticated. I come from a household full of women, and we were all very open and honest. Although, out of all my sisters I_ve got the widest exhibitionist streak, but I_m not the weirdest. But the other ones have the 9 to 5 thing on, so I guess they don_t have the same consequence-free environment that I have going on. I_m a housewife, which I_m loving. It_s great, especially since people have this idea of a housewife being this submissive woman. But to me it means that my home is my castle. I cook and clean naked and with fancy aprons. I have a fancy apron collection, and some of them are specifically meant to be worn naked.
Model:
Lilli Blue and Juan Largo
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : LilliBlue_25864_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1262.66 MB
Duration : 00:21:46

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:LilliBlue_25864_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
Old 08-03-2022, 03:31 AM #824
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Rub-a-Dub Terri

Xlgirls.com- Rub-a-Dub Terri

Description:
In Part 4 of the XL Girls movie Montego Babes, Terri Jane, one of Britain_s most lovable and cuddly sweater busters, wants to bathe after the girls_ sexy bikini pool romp. A nice hot soak is always on Terri_s to-do list. Here is a girl who takes great pride in her appearance and is always squeaky clean. She enjoys luxuriating in the tub and taking her time to soap up. She is no in-and-out shower girl. Terri_s 43 inch, 34K-cup knockers need a lot of tender care and that_s exactly what she gives them because they deserve it. They are pretty heavy, Terri says. Ia€ˆthink they weigh about a stone each. One stone is the equivalent of 14 pounds That_s a lot of titty to bath.
Model:
Terri Jane
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : TerriJane_27122_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 805.06 MB
Duration : 00:13:52

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:TerriJane_27122_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
Old 08-03-2022, 03:32 AM #825
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Plump Humped

Xlgirls.com- Plump Humped

Description:
What Kendra Lee Ryan reveals in the opening interview with TSG editor Dave is so surprising and mind-boggling--shocking, in fact--that you_re going to have to hear it coming from her lips. Among other Kendra topics they talk about is what she_s been up to (webcamming), what kind of vibrators she likes to use and how massively big this cute Californian_s big tits are (40DDD or F-cups). A breast-man could play with and fuck those sucklers for hours. And what_s with putting sex toys overnight in her refrigerator? To get a sampling of Kendra_s blow job technique, Dave calls over JMac who pulls his dick out as a demonstration tool for Kendra_s lips and tongue. Then he goes back off-camera to wait until he gets to fuck Kendra after the interview, his first time getting to bone this luscious morsel of a mammary maiden. She is one hot little 24-year-old girl standing only 5_3 in her bare tootsies. Kendra_s favorite sexin_ positions are doggie, reverse cowgirl and being bent over counters. JMac has a treat for Kendra and it_s called the pile-driver position.
Model:
Kendra Lee Ryan and J Mac
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : KendraLeeRyan_31690_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1494.21 MB
Duration : 00:25:46

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:KendraLeeRyan_31690_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
Old 08-03-2022, 03:33 AM #826
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Foxy Roxee Is Well-red In Red

Xlgirls.com- Foxy Roxee Is Well-red In Red

Description:
Get cozy with Roxee Robinson as she snuggles by the fireplace. Who cares what the weather is like outside? Roxee heats up any day or night. Here she peels out of her tight, red man-killer dress and warms up her big, heavy tits and succulent snatch. Her toy matches her dress. My shoots went great, Roxee blogged on her website of the same name about modeling in Prague for XL Girls. My stylist made me look absolutely gorgeous. She had some killer heels for me too. Bras that were too small for me were her favorite. She loved cramming my big titties into little itty bitty bras. I really enjoy shooting for SCORE. The shoots took up a lot of my day this time. Making me that beautiful takes time laughs, so I was not able to do much sightseeing this time, unfortunately, but it just makes me wanna go back to Prague again. My stylist provided me with some delicious foods. I can_t wait until I have another opportunity to go to Europe. Roxee did go back to Prague and those horny scenes are on the way.
Model:
Roxee Robinson
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : RoxeeRobinson_32516_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1020.09 MB
Duration : 00:17:32

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:RoxeeRobinson_32516_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
Old 08-03-2022, 03:33 AM #827
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- The Big, Big Rubdown

Xlgirls.com- The Big, Big Rubdown

Description:
A girl with huge tits, Brit bra-destroyer Gina George rubs and massages her big boobs to relieve stress and pleasure herself. Her tits fill her with pride. Gina_s nipples harden from touch until they look like pencil erasers. Halfway through her self-rubbing, strong male hands replace her hands and add oil. Self-massage, like masturbation, makes busty ladies feel great but when someone else has the honors of man-handling her full jugs, her pleasure is ramped to the highest degree. Do you want to see Gina swallow and fuck two hard cocks? This stiffening event is coming soon to XLGirls
Model:
Gina George
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : GinaGeorge_29614_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
File Size : 176.34 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:09:27

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:GinaGeorge_29614_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
Old 08-03-2022, 03:34 AM #828
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Mazzaratie Gets A Cream Filling

Xlgirls.com- Mazzaratie Gets A Cream Filling

Description:
Oh, yes, Mazzaratie Monica says. Let me jiggle that white ass on your face. She didn_t have to ask our stud Rocky twice as he devoured her 52-inches of booty. Ass like that is made for ass-clapping and booty-popping. Mazzaratie knows all about that from her time dancing at strip clubs, and she shows off her skills here. Rocky is a man who needs to get his fill of booty, though. And he makes sure Mazzaratie_s is ready to be filled as he sticks one, then two, then three and finally four fingers up her asshole. Oh, I don_t know if I can do four, Mazzaratie says before he slips his fourth finger in. Oh, you can do four, Rocky replies as he stretches her out even further. Mazzaratie hops on his cock and causes a booty earthquake as her ass bounces off of him. This is only a taste of what_s to come. Gotta get that rock-hard cock nice and wet before slipping it into her ass. God, I love your fucking dick in my ass, Mazzaratie says. I love watching that go in my ass. That big, fat dick inside my white ass. After getting filled, Mazzaratie gets the perfect creampie her ass was made for.
Model:
Mazzaratie Monica and Rocky
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : MazzaratieMonica_29039_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1583.19 MB
Duration : 00:27:18

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:MazzaratieMonica_29039_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp 4
Old 08-03-2022, 03:35 AM #829
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- That s Amora

Xlgirls.com- That_s Amora

Description:
Kamille Amora_s body is mouth-watering. Her tits in particular. Our friend Tony DeSergio is giving them the attention they deserve. Kamille moans like she_s already fucking, and she is just getting started. Tony is taking his time with this one, though. He_s being forceful, yet deliberate as he fingers her cunt while sucking on her tit. Not a movement wasted, and Kamille is getting hotter and wetter by the second. Kamille_s no slouch either, as you all know. She returns the favor with a sloppy blowjob and a tit fuck with her I-cup knockers. When Tony finally stuffs his dick inside of her, these two couldn_t be more ready for a filthy fuck. The slightest touch from Tony appears to be enough to push her to a climax, and each stroke into her pussy sends her into rapture. Tony fucks her from the side, doggie-style, reverse cowgirl and missionary. Fuck this pussy Kamille screams as she rides Tony. Cum on these titties So Tony coats her perfect mams with a hot layer of jizz.
Model:
Kamille Amora and Tony D_Sergio
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : KamilleAmora_30899_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1496.9 MB
Duration : 00:25:48

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:KamilleAmora_30899_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
Old 08-03-2022, 03:37 AM #830
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Nikki Smith Milks Man

Xlgirls.com- Nikki Smith Milks Man

Description:
We suggest you check out Nikki Smith_s Tits &amp Tugs video as late as possible because if you see her tits early in the morning or afternoon or you take a look while you_re at work, you_ll be absolutely ruined for the rest of the day. You_ll be unable to focus your thoughts on anything else but her awesome tits and super-sexy body and the way she works the cock with her soft hands and breasts. This is private one-on-one time with Nikki as she gives you a P.O.V. hand-job and tit-job. Nikki is a very breast-oriented girl and enjoys the attention that men lavish on her because of those delightful knockers. A Tits &amp Tugs video is all about showing how a girl treats the cock with her hands and you will agree that Nikki has super powers taking care of a man_s junk. Give this hottie a big hand below if you have any strength left to key in a message in the comments box.
Model:
Nikki Smith and Johnny Champ
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : NikkiSmith_28440_1080p.mp4
File Size : 971.66 MB
Duration : 00:17:20

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:NikkiSmith_28440_1080p.mp4