Old 06-10-2019, 09:50 AM #4731
Модератор

Модератор

Selfi toilet slave eats Alinas hot and smelly shit. Today, Alina cornered her personal toilet slave with her hot and smelly liquid shit.
Models: suppkakiem

Duration: 13 min 51 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 541 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 09:51 AM #4732
Модератор

Модератор

I fart in your face, with nice wet farts,when suddenly I shart.
oh, nevermind, Im gonna fart anyway, but You-take a look at my dirty panties.
Models: PaulieMaxx

Duration: 7 min 56 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 834 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 09:51 AM #4733
Модератор

Модератор

I have a toilet slave and I use him everywhere. He is very obedient and accustomed to serving me in my toilet. First I give him a lick of my dirty shoes, so that he cleanses them with his tongue to shine. Then he starts to lick my asshole until I tell him stop! After this word, he opens his mouth and waits for me to fill his mouth with my shit. I like to talk with slave at this moment and look him straight in the eye when a huge smelly poo comes out straight from my ass in his throat. Do you really like that? This is your pervert desire and its all in your mind!
Models: marcos579

Duration: 8 min 48 s
Size: 757 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 09:51 AM #4734
Модератор

Модератор

Christina called me in the morning and told me to prepare a studio and she would be there soon. She had a sleepy voice, she recently woke up and wants to shit. I was expecting a pleasant feed!
Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 9 min 31 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 353 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 09:52 AM #4735
Модератор

Модератор

Im not wearing any clothes on but I desperate to poo. You able to see when I bend over the poo baked asshole of mine. I really clench my ass to not release the poo at beginning. And I got an idea what I about I put lots of oil on my ass to make it shiny and oily before poop. In this video you see lots of close up ass and asshole. I drip some oil on ass and smear deeply into skin to make shiny it. Then I start to clenching standing backward and you able to see my round ass moving a lot. Oily, shiny and round butt and still desperate to shit
Old 06-10-2019, 09:52 AM #4736
Модератор

Модератор

Olga and Yana love dirty games , this time Yana Olga Fucks with a strap-on in the ass full of shit , lot of shit on the strap-on but Yana will not remain and will continue to have Olga in the ass in which a lot of shit . After the anal games Yana takes a strap-on and shit in pussy Olga takes Dildo and starts fucking, Olga fuck , stain rubber dick shit and introduces Olgas cunt . Oh fuck, they are the dirty whores , they are gently more crap , more debauchery . They need your ideas for shoot hot video clips . Write your ideas in private messages . And they will soon appear in our store .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 14 min 12 s
Size: 1.37 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 09:54 AM #4737
Модератор

Модератор

I Carolina and Alice decided to try to record for you a video in which Caroline and Alice take turns first shit in a plate , and after Carolina and Alice filled a plate of shit I knead their shit with my hand and smear shit on the hair of my friends . Carolina and Alices hair is all in shit, but thats not all at the end of the video I get cancer and shit first on Carolines head and then Alice , head and hair of my girlfriends are all in shit .

Duration: 10 min 30 s
Size: 1 020 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 09:54 AM #4738
Модератор

Модератор

She calls him into her office to talk to him about his bad behavior at the workplace. She decides to punish him and make him learn his lesson! She draws up a hefty spit and makes him take it all in his mouth! Not satisfied, she makes him lie down on the floor. She removes her skirt and scatters liquid scat all over his face! Lesson learned!
Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 11 min 41 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Format: Windows Media
Size: 229 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 09:54 AM #4739
Модератор

Модератор

We girls decided to play a little, and inflated balloons , I asked Caroline and Alice to use the air as a rubber member , my friend agreed and we turned on the video camera on record . The first chair of the village of Alice and spread your legs , I entered Alice balloon in her pussy , and the other balloon Alice took in her mouth and began to caress it , next to the chair sat a naked Carolina and also caressed his mouth a balloon , me and my friends like to use in the video shoot not standard items . A bit of tinkering with balls , Carolina gets on the chair and gets cancer and I enter her cunt balloon and start to fuck his girlfriend the balloon , at this time, Alice continues to fondle with the mouth of the other balloon , I get a balloon from pussy Carolina and Carolina shoots liquid diarrhea on the naked body of Alice , of Alices body stikaet liquid diarrhea , I and Caroline take the balloons in his hands and smeared the shit on Alice . Now it was the turn of Caroline to sit in a chair , Carolina sits in a chair , and Alice takes the air and enters Carolina between his legs and I climb on top first and release a large stream of urine and then shit on naked body of my friend Carolina at the time when I go to the toilet on his girlfriend Karolina plays with his mouth with the balloon and Alice Fucks Carolina between the legs of another balloon . Alice pulls out a balloon from Carolinas pussy and smears shit on her friends naked body . Well, finally it was my turn , I sit in the chair and wait for the show , my girlfriends first turns fucking me balloons in pussy and in this moment I play with the mouth , after a brief caresses Alice salazie on a chair gets cancer and shoots at my naked body with shit , girls this super srite me use me as his toilet . Im all in shit Carolina smearing shit on my naked body a balloon , we are three friends and all the shit is just great .

Duration: 11 min 40 s
Size: 1.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 09:55 AM #4740
Модератор

Модератор

Oh My!! Just when I though I have seen it all from Lil Stink, she amazes me once again!! Each year she seemingly steps her comfort and simultaneously her game up as well!! She has a brand new camera that I swear puts you damn near inside her asshole as she cranks out her best shitting clips ever!! I lie to you not this is quite possibly the best I have ever seen from her!! Enjoy over 10 minutes of all killer, no filter Peeing and ploppage!! Boy the turds that were coming out her ass in this clip!! Lil Stink produced the biggest Turds she has ever in any single clip!! 5 of the best clips from the most up close angle you have seen from her yet!!! This is my favorite Lil Stink Clip ever!! I was licking the monitor watching this scene!!
Models: funkyladies

Duration: 10 min 31 s
Size: 1 013 MiB
Download From AnzFile