Old 04-06-2019, 12:22 PM #8971
Модератор

Модератор

I was just laying back in bed, enjoying a game on my phone when you cracked open the door to perv on my relaxing pose. I lay back, legs stretched out in front of me, ankles crossed as I spread and wiggle all ten of those beautiful long toes. Since I'm relaxing in the comfort of my own bed, I can't be bothered with wearing any pants so you have an unobstructed view of my shapely legs and naked bare feet.
Models: LadyLuca

Duration: 6 min 24 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 214 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-06-2019, 12:27 PM #8972
Модератор

Модератор

Nothing gets you more turned on than my feet. A wiggle of my toes and you are ready to jerk it! As I rub this lotion all over my soles, you're going to beat off! Don't look anywhere else. Only my feet!!
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 7 min 20 s
Size: 162 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-06-2019, 12:28 PM #8973
Модератор

Модератор

1080p (Custom video order) You are a sexy but cruel and lethal executrix who enjoys torturing her slaves, taunting them with her feet before dispatching them. This time, you're not only showing off your feet to the victim but to your minions as well, all of whom are just enthralled by your sexy feet. You give the poor loser who's about to diminish a chance to save his life by showing his proficiency at worshipping your feet. You give him an ultimatum and tell him that if he doesn't satisfy you, you will ask one of your men to k1ll him as you watch. So, you begin by giving him a foot show that will send him to heaven. But all along, you are so turned on at the thought that in the end you won't forgive him no matter what. You love this power you have over your victims and your thugs, who will stop at nothing just to enjoy the intoxicating delight of your feet. You derive great sadistic pleasure at the sight of men sacrificing their lives for your feet. Encourage your victim to come closer to your feet for a better look, and to smell and lick your toes. Tell him this is a huge turn-on for you (especially when trying to decide the fate of a poor loser). You tell him that if he does a good job worshipping your feet, you'll reward him with a mind-boggling footjob and maybe you'll spare his life (but in fact, you have no intention of doing so). But first he'll have to prove his mettle to you. You do all this while speaking in a calm but firm, cruel and sexy voice. As the poor guy struggles to satisfy you, he realizes he's not doing a good job and whimpers, trying desperately to explain himself. But you continue to toy with him and laugh sadistically with a cruel chuckle. Despite his best efforts, in the end you've had enough and are bored. You laugh as you spread your toes in full view, and finally give the order to dispatch him with disdain. You give the order of Lethal Execution! *Mandy Flores* INCLUDES: EXECUTRIX - FOOT FETISH - FOOT DOMINATION - FOOT HUMILIATION - SMOKING - FOOT SLAVE TRAINING - FEMDOM POV â€" NYLONS â€" TOE SPREADING â€" SOLES â€" LEATHER FETISH
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 15 min 48 s
Size: 463 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-06-2019, 12:35 PM #8974
Модератор

Модератор

With my feet jerking a dildo, you don't have to be distracted by the nuances of someone else's dick. It's easier to imagine that this is YOUR dick, being expertly manipulated by my lubed-up soles, arches, toes, and heels. There's a good reason why I'm the Queen of Foot Jobs: I'm fucking awesome. I show you a variety of poses, angles, and grips. Of course I have to include my signature technique, where I hold your cock with the arch of one foot while I quickly stroke your shaft, on the sensitive edge, with my other foot. I show you how my toes wrap around the tip, shaft, and balls. I stroke the dick between my high, regal arches, fitting it perfectly in the gap between. I jerk it from behind, with my glorious ass in your face and soles in clear view. Up, down, up, down, until you've got the perfect inspiration for a nice footjob-induced orgasm. Imagine my feet all over your cock, the slick lube dripping down all over your skin and my wrinkled soles. The perfect footjob, from the perfect feet.
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 9 min 12 s
Size: 1.30 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-06-2019, 12:39 PM #8975
Модератор

Модератор

Hi, I wanted to talk about my grades. Specifically… the last grade I got on my test. I know I didn't do very well… it's just that, I didn't expect… a D. I think my parents are going to kill me if they find out. I'm applying to colleges right now, and grades are really important. I'm trying my best. I used to be a good student, right? So, I was wondering if there's something I could do to get a better grade. There is… something… right…? Or, can I suggest something? I think I know how to convince you to change my grade. You know I need that A. Do I LOOK like a failing student? So here's the deal… I'll let you pull your dick out. I know it's hard. It's bulging. And I know your dick wants to give me an A. I'm not a failing student. You like me, because I'm your favorite student. I'm the one you think about every night. You have it written all over your face. So since your dick is out now, why don't you do something with it? All you need to do is make that little change in your grade book. I'll do anything. And I know you'll do anything… for this. Keep jerking. Because I'm letting you. Say it out loud. “Miki, I'll give you that A if you give me your pussy.” Admit it, that's what it takes, right? I can do that for you. Just imagine how wet I'll be… my wet, tight little pussy would feel so good. But you know what makes me wetter? You changing that grade book. Hahaha. I don't deserve a D… the only D I deserve is yours, right? Hehe. But GUESS WHAT! I don't have to do anything. I don't have to give you anything. You remember all of those cameras installed in all the classrooms? It's to prevent things like this. I'm not at fault for this, remember. I just got you caught. It's to keep teachers like you in check. But only after there's a report, right? Hmm… So what I want from you now… not only do I want that A… you have your dick out on camera, jerking it to your student who is teasing you. It's on camera. Because I have that leverage against you, you're going to give me that A… and your money. Hush money, that's what they call it. Haha. Give me everything you have in your wallet. Including your credit card. You don't want me telling, do you? Hand it over, pervert. Every time you want to use your credit card, you have to come to me after class. Oh, we have something to discuss after class? Really it's just you needing access to your funds again, huh? Hahaha. I own you, mister. You're so fucked. And it was so easy. Aaaaaaaand you don't get ANY of this, either. All you got was a tease, and your wallet taken. Â* MARKUP CODES FOR LOSERS WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:Â*Â* 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKIÂ*Â* 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKIÂ*Â* 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKIÂ*Â* 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE Follow me on Twitter: @theprincessmikiÂ* Website: worshipprincessmiki.com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 14 min 0 s
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-06-2019, 12:41 PM #8976
Модератор

Модератор

belly dance
Models: adira_eiffel

Duration: 3 min 38 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 46.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-06-2019, 12:48 PM #8977
Модератор

Модератор

After a long first day of school I decided to take a hot bubble bath and you're invited . I dare you to find the nip slip I forgot to edit out . Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DatBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 21 min 37 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 793 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-06-2019, 12:59 PM #8978
Модератор

Модератор

Natalia has just arrived back at Headmistresses office after breaking into rival school St Paul's. She is wearing their uniform accompanied with cute ankle socks and black court high heels. As she waits for Headmistress to return she slowly slips off her heels, dangling them on the end of her toe before letting them fall to the floor, then putting her feet up on the desk and massaging them through her socks. She slowly starts to slip off her uniform, stopping only to slide off her socks showing her perfectly manicured feet & toes. She plays with her pretty feet, spreading her toes and wiggling them, showing her cute bare soles as she sits up on the desk completely naked and her legs spread.
Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 8 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 159 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-06-2019, 01:09 PM #8979
Модератор

Модератор

A masturbation show with a twist. Watch as I smoke while masturbating up to the point of squirting for you. Who doesn't want the best of two worlds. Tags: squirt, squirting, masturbation, smoke, smoking, smoke fetish, smoking fetish, lip, mouth, oral, lip fetish, mouth fetish, oral fetish, oral fixation, exhale fetish, pov, amateur, girl next door, fetish
Models: Allie

Duration: 4 min 4 s
Size: 362 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-06-2019, 01:19 PM #8980
Модератор

Модератор

Great custom clip with no names used. "Could you make a 'hands free' foot fetish video, where you tell the viewer that he must reach orgasm by only looking at your feet, without ever touching his cock. You tell him to use a stopwatch to see how long it takes, and write it on a piece of paper. The first objective is to do it before the end of the video, if not he must try again until he manages ! Then he can try it again and again and try to reach new records for reaching hand free orgasms to your feet. You say your best slaves can do it in under a minute ! You say the faster the viewer can do it, the happier it makes you. You tell him to never take his eyes off your feet and to feel the tingle in his cock, and let the pleasure build up steadily until suddenly his cock explodes ! You say that it's an important step in his enslavement to your feet."
Models: Mackayla's Sinpire

Duration: 8 min 2 s
Size: 402 MiB
Download From AnzFile