Duration: 5 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 190 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 12:20 AM #36302
Модератор

Модератор

Making The Boss My Bitch Part 1: https://iwantclips.com/store/192/God...-Boss-My-Bitch I stroll into the office after my long weekend. Today I'm dressed more professionally, wasn't that nice of me? I begin to tell you what a wonderful weekend I had, shopping and spending vast amounts of ca$h in anticipation of my new salary. I ask how my weekend was, but why bother? I'm sure you spent the entire time jerking to what happened between us last week. Now that I know you're a little foot slut for me I can only imagine how fucked in the head you must be after having my perfect feet in your mouth. I bark at you to tell me the game plan for the day, all while sexting my new boy toy, Danny and snapping selfies. When you finally finish, I yawn. Work is boring, it's so much more fun to tease you! I rub my new stud in your face and then strip my panties off and toss them at you. Give them a smell! That's what you could have had, if you had any self control at all. How about you go ahead and rub my feet while you try not to cum in your pants. Did you know I hooked up with Danny? Yeah, last night in fact. Do you wish you knew what I taste like?
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 15 min 55 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 364 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 12:20 AM #36303
Модератор

Модератор

Diana is a sexy, tall super model with french pedicured size 9 feet. She is 5 feet 10 inches (177cm) tall. She shows off her long and slender feet when she rests in the couch and ignores you. She wears a white short and sexy skirt. This great foot fetish clip is MP4 (H.264) encoded at 1920x1080 for high quality and running time is 5:18 minutes. All videos on this store are Full HD and recorded with a professional camera.
Models: Cock Trample City Clips

Duration: 5 min 18 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 318 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 12:21 AM #36304
Модератор

Модератор

You literally cannot stare at My feet for more than five seconds without pulling out your wallet & little dick to jerk it raw and spend all the way down to your last dime.. Watching Me take your money is too arousing to deny yourself. So easy. More for Me, fucking loser. Pick your markup code! 25%: PuppyBoy 50%: GoodBitch 100%: KelseysBigLoser 500%: AddictedToKelsey 1000%: MoreForHer
Models: goddesskelsey_

Duration: 5 min 31 s
Size: 1.04 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 12:21 AM #36305
Модератор

Модератор

Watch as I wiggle and flaunt my perfect feet and toes in front of your face! Pull your dicks out boys because I let you cum between my toes! You're not worthy enough to fuck me, look at you sitting there, dick in hand waiting to cum....pathetic! so worshipping my princess feet is the best you will ever have!
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 3 min 38 s
Size: 203 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 12:21 AM #36306
Модератор

Модератор

SINCE YOU LIVE SO FAR AWAY I MADE YOU THIS VIDEO BECAUSE I MISS YOUR HOT COCK IN MY PUSSY, and I KNOW ALL ABOUT YOUR SMOKING FETISH SO IMMA Smoke FOR YOU B*** MY DIRTY TALK WILL DRIVE YOU CRAZY FIRST WHILE I Smoke A CIGARTEER AND LICK THE NEW TOY I BOUGHT FOR YOU THEN I RUB IT TWO FULL BLOWN ORGASM WHILE TALKING DIRTY ABOUT MY DIRTY CUNT THEN FUCK MY PUSSY WITH THE TOY SQUIRTING MOANING MISSING YOU LIKE CRAZY ITS A HOT FUCKING CLIP
Models: Naughtynikki777

Duration: 11 min 29 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 400 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 12:21 AM #36307
Модератор

Модератор

LAYLA TORMENTS YOU SO MUCH WITH HER FEET....YOU EXPLODE WITH 8 CUMBLASTS!!! THIS MAY BE THE HOTTEST FOOT FETISH HANDJOB SCENE FILMED IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD!!!! DO NOT MISS THIS ONE BOYS!!! They say that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. That may be true.....but Layla proves that the way to make a man explode into a series of Giant Cumblasts....is to Dominate and Humiliate him with Bare Feet!!! Hot Hot Girl Feet!!! Layla Shoves Her Feet in your face.....She Jerks your cock with Her Feet....She taunts you constantly about your obsession with Girl's Feet....and then She makes you cum!!! The cumshot Layla induces from you is the biggest of your life!!! You can't resist Hot Girl Feet!!!! Admit it guys....you LOVE our FEET!!!!!!!
Models: Jerky Girls

Duration: 12 min 43 s
Size: 338 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 12:22 AM #36308
Модератор

Модератор

Hey slave. I know a loser like you would love to see My feet from a candid POV. Watch Me tease the sand & ignore you as I relax & bask in the sun on this shore. Pick your MARKUP CODE loser! 25%: PuppyBoy 50%: GoodBitch 100%: KelseysBigLoser 500%: AddictedToKelsey
Models: goddesskelsey_

Duration: 4 min 10 s
Size: 607 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 12:22 AM #36309
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom clip I did for a little baby dick "Hi, I'd like to order a video in which you play a doctor that I have been referred to because during my last physical my last doctor thought she might need to prescribe anti depressants but sent me to you for a second opinion, you ask me if I know why she thinks I'd need them but I say I don't. You say that's strange and check the chart where everything seems normal until you notice that she has made a note that I have an abnormally small penis, you ask me if that's true but I say I think it's average. You point out that being in denial is common for tiny dicked men and say that you know the other doctor well and know that she knows what a good sized cock looks like. You insist that I drop my pants so you can examine me but I refuse, you ask if I find you attractive, I say yes so you ask if that's true and you don't have a small cock then why wouldn't I show it to you? If it was big and thick then you might want to **** with me, right now I'm giving of a real baby dicked loser vibe. I reluctantly show you and you look surprised and amused, I try to cover up but you swat my hand away telling me you need to be able to see it, you tell me that that is indeed a very small penis, both in length and girth, you tell me you need to get an erect measurement to know the full extent of the problem and begin to strip to your underwear, doing seductive poses and playing with your breasts. When you notice it's barely gotten any bigger you say that this is the worst case of baby dick"
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 18 min 21 s
Size: 2.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 12:22 AM #36310
Модератор

Модератор

Violet's hanging out in the kitchen, and is up to no good with Her BBC toy again. She uses Her feet to stroke and tease the toy, before leaning in nice and close to you -Violet lets some spit drip out of Her mouth, so we can watch it stream down the toy. Violet spins around on the countertop, and slowly starts to push the BBC into Her tight wet pussy. She rides up and down, giving you the perfect view of Her tight pussy lips gripping on to Her toy. With the aim of a true marksman, Violet spits onto Her ass, letting it roll down and drip onto Her perfect feet. Caressing Her soles, Violet continues to ride up and down, stretching Her tight little pussy with each stroke. She grabs on tight to Her asscheeks, and spreads Her Ass, giving you an up close view of Her cute little asshole, before turning to spit on Her ass again. Violet sits down on the counter, with a glorious view of Her body, while She proceeds to cover Her scrumptious wrinkly soles in spit. Laying back on the counter, She rubs Her feet together in your face, giving you the best view possible of Her Spit covered soles and toes while She scrunches and relaxes Her feet in a slow, memorizing, tease.
Models: VioletFugazzi

Duration: 10 min 11 s
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile