Old 06-28-2019, 08:15 PM #46001
Модератор

Модератор

I know your secret. I know how much you love to search the internet late at night , looking for that perfect FemDom clip to jerk -off to while your wife is fast ****. And I know that when you found My clips by chance that a rush came over you like never before. You were instantly so excited and your cock harder than it 's been in years. I did this to you. I crawled inside your brain and made you weaker and hornier than ever before. I really do get a kick out of using and manipulating men just like you , and we both know I 'm sooo good at it. You 're on the brink of total addiction now , which is precisely why I made this clip.
Yes you see , I know that you love edging to My clips all day and night but you haven 't yet had that sweet release of an orgasm at My command , one meant just for you. Every inch of Me oozes sex appeal , but My perfect big breasts make you especially weak , don 't they? I know they do. So today I 'm going to give you one of the most erotic and seductive teases that I 've ever done. After I get you all worked up and so horny , I 'll finish with a sexy cum countdown with Me in nothing but a handbra.And once I 'm finished with you : your mind , your wallet , and your cock will no longer be your own. They 'll be Mine.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 15 min 7 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 553 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-28-2019, 08:18 PM #46002
Модератор

Модератор

Welcome to your first appt. I am so excited to help start you on this sissy journey. I will be your 1 -on -1 throughout the entire process , I feel that makes the progression and enjoyment so much better when we can get comfortable with eachother through this very personal process.
Today you will be getting your Femme starter kit - I go through all the items in it for you , how and when to use them , and then you strip down and put on the items as I instruct you. This involves chastity , panties , anal plug and a few other items. Your hormone therapy will start this week as well , you can get your Rx in the front office.
Today you also get your BBC trainer dildo. We start big because we keep the goal in mind for you. YOU WILL become the best and sluttiest sissy in the end of our appts. It will take time but I see the fire in you , you truly want this! We go over other tasks and duties that will help you start this process. I also give you a demonstration on what is expected from you with the BBC Dildo. I also give you a tease of what appt 2 will be like and the fun kinky step we will be taking in your sissy transformation.
Models: Foxy Farrah

Duration: 16 min 48 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 616 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-28-2019, 08:24 PM #46003
Модератор

Модератор

You might be the boss for your employers , but you are just a bitch boy for Me! Either you are into Blackmail-Fantasy , teamviewer or any other fetish , you are still My bitch boy for life , the bitch boy who is working for Me!
Mark up codes to use when buying : 292529 $poilMe or $poilHelen
Models: Goddess Helen

Duration: 6 min 19 s
Size: 303 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-28-2019, 08:25 PM #46004
Модератор

Модератор

Default Leather N Lace - iwantclips

I 've been tucking my dirty worn socks into my sneakers and re -wearing them , but today I find that something is sticking the soles of my socked feet. I feel and look around only to find this tiny little man stuck to my sock with his needle sized penis all hard. Of course I snatch him right up , he is super small and seems to be addicted to the scent of my socked feet so I place him in between my socked soles and press my scent into his tiny nose crus **** him a bit. I finally decide to punish you for being such sniffer and stuff you into my sneakers placing both socks over your tiny body so you have no escape and make you **** on my scent.
Models: Leather N Lace

Duration: 11 min 48 s
Resolution: 720 x 960
Size: 100 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-28-2019, 08:31 PM #46005
Модератор

Модератор

You 've invited me over to watch the football game. When I get to your house I realize that I am the only female there. You and the guys want to bet on the game. The loser has to do whatever the winner wants. I want in. I bet on one team and you and the guys bet on another. You all talk trash the entire game and whisper amid yourselves about what you all are going to have me do and do to me. Well , well , well looks who won. My team! I know you are all worried now about what is going to happen
Models: Nikki Nevaeh

Duration: 21 min 11 s
Size: 732 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-28-2019, 08:35 PM #46006
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 17 min 52 s
Size: 1.51 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-28-2019, 08:39 PM #46007
Модератор

Модератор

Don 't you just hate your wife? How she 's always nagging and bitching. Constantly looks like ****. I bet she doesn 't even give blowjobs anymore. She 's worthless. I have a way better plan for you that will be SO much more fun , and super HOT!
Models: MissLuscious

Duration: 4 min 26 s
Size: 647 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-28-2019, 08:40 PM #46008
Модератор

Модератор

In this video , Master and manslut use my holes for their fun. Master enjoys tag teaming my cunt and ass with another man , and i (of course ) enjoy more than one cock.
Models: OwnedBBWSlut

Duration: 12 min 37 s
Size: 1.39 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-28-2019, 08:44 PM #46009
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom and if you would like your own , please email me!
Featuring Dakota Charms!
I love pole dancing to show off my round ass. The yoga pants reveal my curves while booty shaking and the tiny bikini bottom peeks out , hinting at things to come. Holding the pole , my back arches so you can see the exaggerated curve of my thick ass. The platform stripper heels make my legs look longer and pops my ass out.
Balloons scatter the floor , but they only wish they could be as round and perky as my ass when I twerk on my knees. Looking back at you with a sly smile , you love seeing it shake up and down before ass popping in a crouch.
Stopping the music , I admit to loving big black cock. Knowing you are watching me turns me on with the idea of that big black shaft plunging into my pink white pussy or my pretty little asshole.
OTHER KEYWORDS - pole dancers , dancers , booty clapping , booty popping , white girl ass , big booty , ass worship , ass tease , ass teasing , big butts , yoga pants , bikini fetish , stripper shoes , platform heels ,
balloons , brunettes , all natural ,
@DakotaCharms
Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 7 min 6 s
Size: 529 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-28-2019, 08:53 PM #46010
Модератор

Модератор

You are absolutely , undoubtedly addicted to my perfect tits , I comfort you & confirm your addiction letting you know how badly you really do need them
Models: 0TripleDBabe0

Duration: 7 min 15 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 186 MiB
Download From AnzFile