Old 07-14-2020, 05:01 AM #20131
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Me playing with the anus

Scatshop.com- Me playing with the anus

Description:
This time I am fully naked on the street kneel , and I want to show my anus he is very sweet though and shit . I love playing with anal sex but in this video, one , Im kneeling beginning to shit while hands-my anal so reveals that you can see my deep hole . I like to shoot a video for you , and it excites the idea that someone is looking at me and masturbating ? He is part of my dirty anal )
Model:
DirtyGirlMary
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : MOV04924.mp4
File Size : 764.2 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:07:50
Video : AVC, 13.4 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ovf1uc6c60k6
Old 07-14-2020, 05:04 AM #20132
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Auntie Blasting Your Face With Hot Farts!

Scatshop.com- Auntie Blasting Your Face With Hot Farts!

Description:
Sequel to Aunties Gas Chamber
SCRIPT: The story is that we have not seen each other since our last encounter. But now there is a family gathering at your place, and we just happen to find each other alone for a bit. You ask how your favorite nephew has been and we chat about normal things at first. Eventually you let out a fart, and you just smile and giggle about it knowing that I loved it.
I decide to be bold and ask if I can smell some. You dont think its the best idea since the family is around and any of them could walk in any second and you dont really want my mom seeing her sister farting in her nephews face. However I am able to convince you to do it and that we wont get caught, although the thought of it is exciting. Before we get started, you take a quick look around just to be sure no one is nearby and then you instruct me to get on my knees. You turn around, put that incredible jean clad ass in my face and let it rip.
Eventually, I convince you to do some bare ass farts in my face. You take another quick look around before undoing your jeans and pulling the back of them down just past your butt. You blast me with a bunch and you are really starting to get into it. Finally we hear someone coming so we have to call it quits for now. In the last scene, I am up off me knees and you have turned to face me with a big smile on your face as you do up your jeans. You say, its been nice catching up with you, but I think you should take care of that before we get back to the party." You point down towards my erection and comment you cant believe how hard your farts make me
Model:
LoveRachelle2
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : loverachelle2-auntieblastingyourfacewithhotfarts.mp4
File Size : 1538.06 MB
Resolution : 4096x2160
Duration : 00:10:46
Video : AVC, 20.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 124 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/jre0qdhpfxqh
Old 07-14-2020, 05:11 AM #20133
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Worship That Glory Hole

Scatshop.com- Worship That Glory Hole

Description:
Do you enjoy being a toilet? Do you cower beneath my giant woman glory, and tremble with arousal and fear as my enormous and magnificent towering ass pushes your brown doom out its hole, before falling hundreds of feet and crushing you beneath the weight of my stinky shit? Then youll enjoy reliving the experience over and over again, as I torture you!
Model:
ElenaToilet
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 19061910.mp4
File Size : 828.01 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:14:40
Video : AVC, 7 689 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/4p7qq1f1yuhn
Old 07-14-2020, 05:14 AM #20134
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Dinner

Scatshop.com- Dinner

Description:
DIVIDED FOR 2 PARTS.PREPARE YOUR MEMORY DEVICE 24:42min+compressed full version is available too. Custom request Chew and spit shit, urine mouthwash " First there will be a covered table with plate fork, knife and spoon.
Youll enter the room, dressed up with a sexy outfit, for example a mini skirt and high-heels. Before you sit down on a chair at the table
you look in the camera and tell me, how hungry and horny you are for your creamy steamy shit,
Then you begin slowly to play with your beautiful breasts that you get out and lick your finger, continuing to showing and telling me, that you cannot wait to play and eat your delicious meal.
When you are finally ready to serve your meal, you will stand up, get your skirt up, showing your wonderfull ass and shit directly on your plate.
You will sit down and smell and moan at your delicious meal.
Before you begin to enjoy and eat your meal, youre going to stroke a finger in your shit and lick it. I wanna see, how much you enjoy it
and how horny you are to eat it up ("hmmm, i love the smell and taste of my shit")
But dont forget a Glas for your champagne, Ana. You are going to serve yourself a drink, too!
Now you can begin with your dinner. You will start with a small piece of shit,you will take bigger pieces with the spoon or the fork, depending on the consistency, in your mouth. chewing it.
You will reposition your camera after serving to take close-ups during the meal, but you can decide which position is better.
Youll let some of your shit run out of your mouth and suck up again.
At the end you´ll clean the plate with your finger and lick them and lick the plate directly with your tongue"
Enjoy
xoxox
Model:
Anna_Coprofield
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Part1AnnasDinner-1.mp4
File Size : 744.51 MB
Duration : 00:06:01
Video : AVC, 17.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/yfpyyzo57pne
Old 07-14-2020, 05:22 AM #20135
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Golden Shower Girls

Scatshop.com- Golden Shower Girls

Description:
Stacey and Aria back at it again for golden shower time. This was my first time giving and receiving a golden shower from a female. I was so turned on, my pussy got so wet. I love the way Arias ass taste with all my golden nectar on it pissy licks freeks enjoy lol.
Model:
ScatFreekzClub
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Produce_29.mp4
File Size : 805.51 MB
Duration : 00:07:04
Video : AVC, 15.5 Mb/s, 23.976 FPS
Audio : AAC, 384 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/zsiyf5x7fdqb
Old 07-14-2020, 05:27 AM #20136
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Lick My HUGE TURD With Me

Scatshop.com- Lick My HUGE TURD With Me

Description:
Mmm, I gotta shit so bad feels so thick and good I push out my log with pleasure and its so large and beautiful-I show it off, telling you everything Ive eaten lately and pointing out the food you can see in my poop and, youre going to eat it. This big, thick, slimy turd is yours. Watch me lick it, telling you it tastes so good and youre going to lick it with me as you watch this, sharing this shit together. Youll be my slave forever after youve tasted my raw shit.
Model:
LoveRachelle2
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : loverachelle2-lickmyhugeturdwithme.mp4
File Size : 651.39 MB
Duration : 00:05:28
Video : AVC, 15.8 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/u9ufk9duugb8
Old 07-14-2020, 05:32 AM #20137
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Scat Mistress JERK OFF Instructions! EAT My SHIT Slave!

Scatshop.com- Scat Mistress JERK OFF Instructions! EAT My SHIT_Slave!

Description:
Im in a good mood, slave! I just bought these new crotchless panties to feed you through-and Im bursting at the seams to shit!! I groundhog my stinky shitter in your face before dropping a HUGE load right into your hungry waiting mouth! I tell you how I want you to jerk off while you chew on my crap. Im feeling generous, so I piss you a refreshing cup of urine to help you glug all my poop down! I pick up little pieces of shit youve missed and smear pieces of it on your lips while I tease you and finally LET you cum.
Model:
LoveRachelle2
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : loverachelle2-ScatMistressJerkOffInstructionsEatMyShitSlave.mp4
File Size : 293.4 MB
Duration : 00:13:01
Video : AVC, 2 982 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 161 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/h1zgpt164xpb
Old 07-14-2020, 05:34 AM #20138
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Scat Mistress Jerk Off Instructions

Scatshop.com- Scat Mistress Jerk Off Instructions

Description:
Your scat Mistress is ready to shit out your meal, slave. Arent you famished? Lick my dirty hole clean, slave, as I take my time slowly pushing out my turds onto this plate. Now take it from me, and follow my exact instructions you will take the first piece and use it to give yourself a shitty handjob. With the next, youll put it in your mouth. Dont chew! Just let it sit there, the end hanging indecently out of your slutty toilet slave mouth, and let the rest just melt, and ooze down your throat. Doesnt it close up your throat, slave? Are you gagging on my shit? Haha, you better now take another piece, and smear my shit on your chest pump your cock harder faster. let the stink overwhelm you. Get yourself close harder faster. and now just as youre about to cum I want you to smear the shit thats hanging out of your mouth all over your face! Thats right, I want it all up your nostrils, hell, even over your eyes! I want you to BLIND yourself with my shit as you cum, slave. I want you swallowed up in the world of my shit
Model:
LoveRachelle2
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : loverachelle2-scatmistressjoi.mp4
File Size : 220.89 MB
Duration : 00:07:38
Video : AVC, 3 873 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/d2egnwv0vckb
Old 07-14-2020, 05:50 AM #20139
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Shruken Diarrhea Slave

Scatshop.com- Shruken Diarrhea Slave

Description:
I told you I would get you slave. Ive shrunken you down and now youre at my mercy. I show you the food I consumed and you can hear what its doing to my stomach. Ready or not, Im going to use you. Oh yes and its going to be nasty. Youre now captive in my toilet and I let out globs and globs of diarrhea all over your and into the toilet. There is so much it creates a mound that sticks out of the water! When Im done emptying, I take your face, give you a good upclose view, and shove your face into it while laughing then pull your head back out so you an look at the world through shit glasses! Lastly, I wipe you off so you can have a great view and sit my still messy asshole on your face and force you to eat me clean. Warning: This video contains verbal humiliation. If youre not into humiliation, I wouldnt recommend buying this clip.
Model:
VeronicaSteam
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : shrunkendiarrheaslave.wmv
File Size : 438.88 MB
Duration : 00:07:28
Video : VC-1, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : WMA, 281 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/d93t9ubs2zuo
Old 07-14-2020, 05:50 AM #20140
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Diaper Latex Goddess(part 1)

Scatshop.com- Diaper Latex Goddess(part 1)

Description:
All you dirty diaper slave boys will show your devotion to your diaper Goddess. You have one one task-you must cum three times! Im going to show you how to properly make a big mess, what a diaper should look like when its loaded to the maximum with poop, and how it should feel! Dirty boys need to be shown how to do it, and must follow my instructions!
The first time I am going to seduce you until you cum. The second time Im going to give you full instructions how to masturbate, so you cum again. And then the third time Im going to masturbate myself with you in my own filthy, messy poop filled diaper so we cum together.
In this movie Im going to use the diaper and wet it and do a huge poop in it. Its going to be so full of poop that it hangs down heavily between my legs under its own weight. I want yours to be the same-were going to be dirty together. There will be a lot of pee, a lot of poop and a lot of farts. Its a very hot and nasty clip that is only for the dirtiest diaper slave boys!. I have made this video in 2 parts,because I cant upload it the whole,( its not allowed more then 2G).
Model:
thefartbabes
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : diaperlatexgoddess1.wmv
File Size : 819 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:17:29
Video : WMV2, 6 023 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : WMA, 256 kb/s, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: