Duration: 8 min 58 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 630 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2019, 01:34 AM #7412
Модератор

Модератор

Here you find yourself again, on your knees below as you look above and see my wicked smile as I wrap my hands around my alpha's thick cock. I lick my lips in anticipation as your eyes lock onto mine before your gaze catches sight of my skilled fingers sliding up and down, causing your own cock to swell in desperation. This all seems so familiar, just like before; doesn't it? Wrong. Because this time, I've decided to make the burning fire of desire that resides in your mind & in between your legs, grow wild. I know your greatest weakness is my succulent soles, you perfect pair of feet in which you have the privledge of worshiping with your lips and tongue. If only you were a real man, and not a beta bitch, perhaps you'd have the chance to slide your cock in between my wrinkles and toes, coating my soles in your lust like my toned, hung alpha gets to do. Instead, you get to sit and watch until I instruct you of your clean up duty, filling your belly with the sticky cum covering my feet that will never be yours.
Models: Raquel Roper

Duration: 17 min 40 s
Size: 653 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2019, 01:40 AM #7413
Модератор

Модератор

It's a game of nitrate euphoria, with terms simple enough for your soon to be compromised brain to understand. When I snap, you pop. A simple click of my fingers together, and that whiff of stimulating vapor rushes through you. You're a poppers puppet in the truest sense now. Once you start this game, there's no stopping the popping. Even if I snap my fingers twice in a row. Even if I give you more than you can handle. There's no such thing as too much in this game.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 18 min 38 s
Size: 566 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2019, 01:42 AM #7414
Модератор

Модератор

ClaraKitty starts off in her bra and panties before teasing you and stripping down to nothing.. Showing off her smooth pussy and ass before moving to super up close view of her pussy and ass and fucking a clear confetti dildo and using her vibrator to cum.. making a nice little mess for you.. (FULLY NUDE, HD) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 9 min 8 s
Size: 1.04 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2019, 01:44 AM #7415
Модератор

Модератор

SHAUNA JERKS....SHE SQUIRTS....SHE SPITS!!! THE FLOOR IS ALWAYS SOAKED WITH BODILY FLUIDS WHEN SHAUNA IS AROUND!!! THIS IS THE COMPILATION YOU'VE WAITED FOR....DON'T MISS IT!!!! This Girl knows how to make boys cum!!! Boys start to cum when Shauna walks in the room!!! This 8 scene compilation shows Goddess Shauna Jerking....Squirting....Spitting....and Soaking rooms with boy goo!!! Included are full versions of "Dirty Yoga Pants" "College Students" "Shauna Naked & Jerky" "Spit Bukkake" "DNA Explosion" "The Jerk Challenge" "Shauna's 8 Cumblasts" & "Squirtfest".
Models: Jerky Girls

Duration: 56 min 49 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 409 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2019, 01:45 AM #7416
Модератор

Модератор

The only way you're getting away with touching your dick, is by eating that sludge you shoot out after.. It's obvious, youre desperate for choking your cock out. Which is already incredibly gross. Thats why I want to see your disgusted face when you take it in the face. What if it accidentally shoots info your eye, instead of your mouth? It's really hilarious to me, that even after reading that, you want to have me instruct how you jerk. Because i look so fucking good, youre too weak and too dumb or your own good.
Models: Tsarina Baltic

Duration: 10 min 39 s
Size: 496 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2019, 01:45 AM #7417
Модератор

Модератор

(Even though this is a Virtual Reality Clip, it can be watched on most other screens and is best watching in 360 mode) Charlotte Sartre has you right where she wants you and that is locked up in your tiny little plastic prison. You feel her warm moist breath through the tiny little holes on the device as she begins sucking on it. When it comes to a tease Charlotte is very skilled and it shows as she sends your mind racing and your dick attempting to burst free from its prison, but it remain safely locked away.
Models: The Locked Cock Chronicles

Duration: 8 min 59 s
Resolution: 1280 x 2 560
Size: 780 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2019, 01:46 AM #7418
Модератор

Модератор

Custom (no name): We had a wild night last night, and as I roll over in bed & look at you, you decide you want to have sex again. I start talking dirty & teasing you, but you tell me to stop. Something's wrong. You feel like you're going to cum already. I give you a break then I start rubbing myself on your cock, but yet again you tell me to stop. So I button up my body suit & decide I'll just give you masturbation instructions instead. I pretend to be confused but understanding. I talk about what an amazing night we have & remind you how you threw me on the bed... then you're almost ready to cum gain. I act really irritated about it & tell you that you should be embarrassed. Last night all you cared about was fucking me hard, slamming yourself into me, with no thought of how it might feel to me, no consideration for getting me off. For an hour you hammered away, and now you can't even jerk off for a minute without cumming? I ask how it feels to barely be able to control your orgasm now. "Oh, your balls feel like they're about to explode?" I ask. I feign concern, then I hit you with the truth: "It seems I've done my job here." I laugh as I explain that I injected you with a premature ejaculation serum. I show you the syringe. "You don't remember me injecting you? That's probably because you were so consumed with your giant cock & using it to fuck me harder. Apparently you think that impresses women. The way to impress women is to put their needs above your own, and to use a little technique. You have no skills. I had to fake an orgasm just to get you to stop." "So many men are just like you. So my friend & I have made it our life goal to set you straight. My friend cooked up this serum & I go to bars & just wait for "studs" like to you approach me." Now if you want a woman to think you're good in bed, you'll have to work at it because you're not going to last longer than a few minutes inside a woman. Sometimes you'll mess up, come in your pants in front of a hot woman, and you'll get made fun of. But maybe if you stop being such a selfish jerk you'll get in a few thrusts & maybe she won't notice you're a premature ejaculator. Your big dick has always been irrelevant, and know it's apparent to you.
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 11 min 15 s
Size: 711 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2019, 01:52 AM #7419
Модератор

Модератор

Be a good foot boy and obey my sole worshiping commands
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 3 min 18 s
Size: 234 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2019, 01:58 AM #7420
Модератор

Модератор

your grades are less then impressive and your parents will not be happy. I've invited you over to come up with a plan to get straight A's. I have two big reasons you should be able to succeed. Includes: Dirty Talk (jerk to my big tits, come on, you know you've been wanting too) Jerk Off Instruction/Encouragement, Sensual Domination, Strip Tease/Topless, Teasing, Role Play, Repeated reveal of breasts
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 10 min 10 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 241 MiB
Download From AnzFile