Old 06-22-2019, 01:57 PM #42861
Модератор

Модератор

You need to know who 's boss and that is Me. I make it very clear how I expect you to honor My beautiful body , face , and lifestyle. You grow weak with My words which are harsh but full of truth. This training allows you to become aware of My power over you and as you accept this new found good fortune , which is having Me as your Queen , I reward you with a chance to worship my dirty worn heels and curvaceous feet. I instruct as well as commanding that you lick them all clean until they shine like brand new. You will also be granted naked close up feet shots as well as a few short but sweet pussy flashes as I cross My legs arousing your deepest desires and darkest primordial needs. Mark Up Codes : 10 % = Stella10 50 % = Stella50 75 % = Stella75 100 % = Stella100 500 % = Stella500 1000 % = Stella1000
Models: StellaSol

Duration: 9 min 42 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 480 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-22-2019, 02:01 PM #42862
Модератор

Модератор

Kiss my cock. I know you wanna. I know you wanna put your lips up to the tip and give it a smooch. I wanna watch you lick my cock. Is this a bit gay? Yup. Kiss my dick some more. Take it all in your mouth. Ready to graduate to sucking real men? Duh. I want to take it a step further. I want my cock to penetrate you. I want to stick it in. Let me dick slide in. Like it? Just wait until its the real thing.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 7 min 53 s
Size: 287 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-22-2019, 02:02 PM #42863
Модератор

Модератор

I want to play a game. The most dangerous game. Are you interested? Of course you are , but you 'll have to play by My rules. My rules are pretty simple. Well , simple to understand. But nothing is ever easy with Me , really. You know that by now. You 're going to stroke for Me. You 'll stroke it exactly how I want you to stroke it , and you will not cum. If you cum , I will destroy you. *This was a custom order , but no names are mentioned during this clip.* My favorite subbies will buy with mark up code 1GOODBOY Good boys will buy with one of the following markup codes 1GOODBOY MYGOODBOY SERVINGVIOLET LOSERABUSE BROKEFUCKTAX
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 11 min 24 s
Size: 840 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-22-2019, 02:04 PM #42864
Модератор

Модератор

I 'll unlock you for now... and have fun teasing you while I do it.
Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 6 min 1 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 199 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-22-2019, 02:16 PM #42865
Модератор

Модератор

We both had a long day... let 's unwind together!
Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 7 s
Size: 169 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-22-2019, 02:27 PM #42866
Модератор

Модератор

(custom video , name used a few times throughout the video ).
As my foot bitch you only crave 3 things : get high on p0pprz , clean my hot sweaty feet & fuck your dirty ass with the biggest dildo. You are looking for my approval to be my #1 foot bitch , you are desperate to amuse me. Look at your tiny useless dick and a pair of **** -sized testicles. You could never satisfy a hot Goddess like me. You only good for my laughter and amusement.
Here 's what you are going to do for me today : I want you to sniff p0p.perz , one nostril , second nostril then you bury your face inside my feet. Every Time i wiggle my toes you start sniffing , and licking my toes. Just look at my pink toe nails , soft wrinkly soles...
Besides being a total nasty foot slut , you love cock! know about your secret : You own a huge black dildo. So i want you to get completely Intox-Fantasy with p0p.perz until you can 't think straight and fuck your dirty slutty ass.
After a cum coutdown , you are going to shoot your nasty load on my feet and lick it off like a good cum puppy.
Models: hotjulsfetishes

Duration: 14 min 53 s
Size: 565 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-22-2019, 02:32 PM #42867
Модератор

Модератор

I never show you My nipples , but you 're still totally obsessed. Even though I wear plenty of sheer revealing lingerie , and sometimes even allow a few nip slips. You still beg Me for completely topless videos , so you can worship every inch of My big perfect tits in all their majesty.

Maybe I 'll allow it someday. For now you 'll have to be grateful for My sheer lingerie , and this generous opportunity to worship My perfect nipples.

Watch and drool while I tell you how sensitive they are , and describe just how much I adore nipple play in detail. I dig a bit into the psychology behind your big tit fetish , allow you to stroke , all while I enjoy teasing and denying you as usual.
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 17 min 45 s
Size: 485 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-22-2019, 02:36 PM #42868
Модератор

Модератор

I Know all your Weakness I know what you Cant resit!I know your biggest desire! think you can Resist Me after All?My perfect feet My perfect soles Beckon! All your essence is drawn to Me! crow closer right next To My Feet
Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 9 min 35 s
Size: 841 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-22-2019, 02:41 PM #42869
Модератор

Модератор

My loser ex bf has been complaining that his ass hurts and that he doesn 't like getting fucked in the ass. So I decided to teach him a lesson. I let him out of chastity and made him lie down on the sofa. He tried to resist but he can 't say no to me. I began to fuck his ass and as I did , guess what happened to his unlocked cock? It got hard! Yes even though he says he doesn 't like it , his cock betrays him. He loves it and I was going to prove it to him.
I fucked him harder , and the more I did , the harder his cock got. Soon he confessed that he loved it in the ass and that he deserves to be fucked in the ass , lol. But I was really mad at him for lying to me and telling me he didn 't like it. His lesson was far from over.
As a punishment , when he was least expecting it , I pulled out of his ass , straddled his face hard , and tried to shove my strap -on from his ass , down his throat! LOL! Oh he resisted and fought me hard. I held his head down and even though I couldn 't get his mouth open , I wiped it on his face! Then I reached back and stuck my fingers up his ass as I slapped him in the face with the strapon that had just been in his ass!
He still wouldn 't open his mouth so I took off the condom that was in his ass and finally he let me shove my strap -on down his throat. I gagged him hard as I rammed four fingers up his ass! He was taking it in the ass and in the mouth like a fucking whore. This is what he gets if he 's going to lie to me and pretend that he doesn 't like getting fucked in the ass.
At the end I finally got him , lol. I I took off the glove from the hand that I had been fucking him with and shoved it in his mouth! LOL fucking loser!
Models: Obey Amai

Duration: 9 min 29 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 61.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-22-2019, 02:45 PM #42870
Модератор

Модератор

Welcome to your new home slave. You were brought here to serve Master and Mistress. Your life as an individual is over. You will bring our water , carry our bags , play fetch like a dog for our entertainment... So strip naked and get on your knees as I tell you exactly what your new life will be , slave. Be a good boy and use mark up codes : IOWEU25 adds 25 % IOWEU50 adds 50 % IOWEU100 adds 100 %IOWEU200 adds 200 %IOWEU500 adds 500 %WORSHIPGBR adds 1000 %
Models: Goddess_Rainn

Duration: 10 min 44 s
Size: 625 MiB
Download From AnzFile