Old 07-06-2019, 07:25 PM #7861
Модератор

Модератор

Right after the walk I have my slave eating my asshole Theres nothing better than licking dirty ass! Ill shit right into my white panties. Good heavens! Its fucking amazing! This makes my ass so clear that I want to use my TOILET every day! Toilet slave is going to take his position! He lick my dirty ass and eat shit from my panties! So delicious! I want his mouth to be full of my shit as much as possible. He has to take and swallow everything, to lick my ass and clear! Cleaning my asshole with his tongue! He is а really awesome toilet. I will use it again if I need to
Models: ElenaToilet

Duration: 14 min 54 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 871 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 07:26 PM #7862
Модератор

Модератор

You like when I and Olga arranged for you dirty lesbian show . This time I suggested to Olga, shit on each other and smear shit on body each others Breasts . Olga agreed . I lay down on the bed and Olga got cancer and pulled down the white panties , and then released liquid shit diarrhea on my body and face , Olga shits and pisses on me . Oh fuck Im shit , Olga was wearing panties on your filthy ass and began to smear shit on my body . Her Breasts are so beautiful to me , shit covers my body , nipples Olga was tense and excited . Me and Olga we start to kiss , how sweet it is of her beautiful touch , but thats not enough, we change places , now I shit on Olga , I take off your panties and start to shit and piss on Olga . Yes, the class is insanely Olga also gets pleasure . I wear my panties in the dirty shit from the ass and begin to smear shit on the body of Olga with her Breasts , Yes its gorgeous , its so exciting . My nipples are too tense and I want more than this , I continue to smear shit on the body of Olga and here I stand I drop Trou and Olga and we in pose sixty-nine begin to caress each other here is just super , Olga lick my pussy and ass as I caress Olga . Were all in the shit but it does not stop us but only excites you but my sweet friend fucking my cunt all wet and Im all in the shit as well as my friend .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 10 min 43 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.02 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 07:34 PM #7863
Модератор

Модератор

Lady Hessa has invited Miss Lynn Cane for a nice drink in their dungeon. They are both blonde curvy Mistresses wearing tight latex. Miss Lynn a dress and Lady Hessa a black latex catsuit. She shows Miss Lynn Cane her new butler slave and his very white and clean blouse. They mention that they prefer brown and yellow colours instead of white. While talking about yellow things they order the slave to poor them a golden drink. After tasting the champagne Mistress Lynn Cane spits it on the ground. It tastes bad and she decides to teach the butler slave a lesson in good drinks. First he has to lick the spilled liquid from the floor.
Then Mistress Lynn Cane gets her special toiletchair and orders her slave to lay on the ground. She sits on the toiletchair and pees. All the golden champagne gets in the clear bowl and in the mouth of the butler. She lifts the bowl and all the last drops of urine come on his white tshirt.
Miss Lynn Cane spits on the slave and orders him to swallow it. She calls Lady Hessa and tells her that she is not happy about the wine and the butler. He needs more toilet training. Lady Hessa sees that he is really wet and tells the slave she is unhappy that he dissapoints her in front of Lynn.
Lady Hessa proceeds to train her slave as a toilet. She unzips part of her latex catsuit and puts medical gloves on. She fingers all the shit out of her ass and feeds it to the slave.
Then later on she gives him a faceslap with the shit and a shitspanking. Because of the smell of the shit the slave gags and has shitvomit. She tells him that he is a very dirty butler and gives him his own dirtyness.
Movie is in Dutch but with English subtitles
Models: MissLynnCane

Duration: 11 min 42 s
Size: 373 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 07:59 PM #7864
Модератор

Модератор

My friend Olga made a little show in jeans first we pose taking various poses in jeans , walking around the room showing you my outfits . After that, we shit and piss in jeans on our legs flowing urine and pouring diarrhea on the jeans is clearly visible shit and piss . We put jeans in turn and show you their dirty shit from the ass , and take turns fuck each other with a rubber dick in shitty ass . Jeans all shit and urine and we are very happy .

Duration: 10 min 32 s
Size: 1 022 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 08:01 PM #7865
Модератор

Модератор

We had a great time this time, I and Olga have prepared for you a new hot video where we make use of two chairs . Olga undressed before the goal and sat on the chair , I turned on the camera and went to her first I began to caress tongue pussy of Olga about what shes sweet uh Im so Horny I play with her tongue with a cunt, Olga , Olga groaning in pleasure . I propose to Olga a bit of variety and Olga agrees . Olga gets up on the chairs and I lay on the floor, and Olga starts to shit and piss on my naked body in the toilet . About fucking so much shit and urine thats fantastic shes so good how comes the shit out of their ass Olga I love to watch it . Going to the toilet on my naked body , Olga climbed down from his chair and began to smear the shit on my pussy , I very excited from the smell of shit and what makes my hairy pussy Olga , she definitively covers of my pussy shit . Then Olga starts to caress my pussy tongue . Oh my God such a thrill . Face and mouth Olga in the shit but she continues to caress me I want her very much , but Olga, this is very little , Olga has asked me to shit on her , I stand up on the chairs and Olga is cancer on my knees and I start to shit and piss on your ass Olga , Yes, thats a show I want to smear my shit on the ass Olga , I peel out of their chairs and begin to smear the ass Olga with her own shit , Oh what a big layer of shit on the ass Olga . It smells , I begin to caress dirty Olgas anus with her tongue this excellent and exciting . Dear our fans , we love you and obraschaemsya to you with a request to do more shopping our hot video clips , we want to get in the top 5 stores on this website but without your help we could not do we can . We rely on your help and support and dont forget to take custom requests for videos . Write your scenarios and we will write for you a hot video with our participation . Bring your friends to our store .

Duration: 12 min 43 s
Size: 1.21 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 08:02 PM #7866
Модератор

Модератор

Olga loves to humiliate in this video, Ian video, Yana lies on the floor and Olga climbed into the tub and got cancer and began to shit on Yana , then Olga got out of the bath and started kicking to smear shit on the body of Yana . Yes, the chest belly and face they were all in the shit . Olga well smeared shit Yana , after Olga smeared shit on the body Yana , Olga Yanas mouth filled with urine , and Yana took it . Yes, we are two dirty whores who like to experiment and we are ready for more . More hot video clips youll find in our store .

Duration: 6 min 52 s
Size: 668 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 08:03 PM #7867
Модератор

Модератор

I have long wanted to begin to obey the man , and now I have the opportunity . Now tells me what should I do male voice overs , Im wearing black underwear , and once I turned on the recording on the video camera , the voice-over told me to get on my knees and start to bark like a dog , I obediently fulfilled all what you wanted my Lord . He ordered me to crawl on my knees and bark like a real dog , Im not at liberty to disobey what the men ordered . Mr. N told me his faithful dog Baring his chest to show you my Breasts and nipples , I pulled my Breasts out of the bra . And now Im back to crawling room on his knees in a circle , but Mr. H, this is very little and he tells me to take my panties off and show you my ass , I do , now I crawl around the room cancer with a bare chest and bare ass . Mr. N tells me to stay in the center of the room , and I follow , my master puts me in the dog bowl and orders me to shit in it . But before that , Mr. H ordered me to spit in a dog bowl and lick from the bottom of the bowl their saliva . Im starting to shit and piss in the dog bowl , my master is very pleased , he says Im a dog , I bark like a real dog , I done shit and piss in the dog bowl , my Lord N takes a bowl and tells me to eat its own feces and urine , I dutifully fulfill all that he wants , the main thing that he was happy and didnt punish me for disobedience . I eat own shit , my Lord commands me to stop and open your mouth , I open my mouth , and Mr. N pours me first in the mouth and then piss and shit from dog bowls right into your mouth , and makes me have my shit , I chew and swallow their own shit , my Lord again makes me a cancer crawling on her knees with bare ass in the end of the video a male voice-over tells me to get up and I get up my whole chest and face in shit , she asks me Im a whore , I say Yes , Im his slave, I say Yes . Now I will do anything you want my Lord N.

Duration: 10 min 29 s
Size: 1 018 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 08:10 PM #7868
Модератор

Модератор

Do you like shit and tights? Yes? So todays spectacle is just for you!!!Im going to pee through my new pantyhose caress pussy and taste the my piss.Have a nice shot from close up on my ass and pushing shit in tightsI feel hot shit is a wonderful feeling!!I have to to taste and start playing with shitI have very sensitive nipples, easy to my thrill and I caress them..
Models: dirtyscatgirl

Duration: 13 min 45 s
Size: 496 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 08:14 PM #7869
Модератор

Модератор

Lady Marie sits down on the toilet seat and immediately pees their load of piss into the slaves mouth. He knows that he will swallow everything, or at least tried to, just as he has promised. Then Lady Marie is pressing. The mouth of the toilet slave surrounds soon the rosette of his mistress which swells well and he waits at this position until the shit of Lady Marie falls into his mouth. Almost he has to puke of the taste of the shit. Lady Marie only laughs and gives him strict instructions. Then she smokes a cigarette and uses his mouth as an ashtray.
Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 8 min 16 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Size: 187 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 08:22 PM #7870
Модератор

Модератор

my todays shit is really great and great smell, I have to taste right now . Hmmm, taste a breakfast for me. Im tasting shit and my cunt is wet, I have to masturbate. Im always very excited and my orgasms are very strong
Models: dirtyscatgirl

Duration: 14 min 34 s
Size: 536 MiB
Download From AnzFile