Old 07-06-2019, 07:25 PM #7871
Модератор

Модератор

When the class suspension notice didn't reach a schoolgirl and her male classmate, they are left being the only two people in the school! However, she sees this as a blessing in disguise since she can now have fun with a man she has been eyeing on, unfortunately, the entertainment is only going to be one-sided! The sweetheart first strips him of his clothes. By the time, he is left with only his underwear, she barrages him with a series of hits until he is too weak to resist! She then secures a leash around his neck and brings him to the comfort room where the real fun for her begins! At first, she defecates into the toilet! Once she is done, she has the victim lick her asshole clean! Shortly after, she turns around and then orders him to eat her poop! He hesitates but he later gives in to the demands! However, the woman isn't contented with what she is seeing, so she later grabs the back of his head and forces his face down the toilet! The only time she stops is when she quenches her ravaging urges!
Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 8 min 45 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Format: Windows Media
Size: 145 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 07:57 PM #7872
Модератор

Модератор

Olga loves to humiliate me to shit on me to feed me by shit and fuck in the ass . This time Olga put me on the floor and began to shit on me, her shit began to hit me on the face in the mouth and on the chest . Oh how I love when I humiliate Im a slave . After that, Olga knelt down and started to smear the shit all over my face and body . Yes, this beautiful smell of shit drives me crazy . Olga but this is not enough , she puts me cancer, and inserts his hands so I shit in them , I dont aproteles and do all that tells me Olga . Her hands were filled with crap and she began to shovel the shit in my mouth , my mouth was full of shit , Olga put me cancer and put it in my ass rubber cock and started to take me to them . My face and hair and body was all shit . Yes Yes so you need to do this to me I want more. Im fucking , Im a pushover you can do with me whatever you want . Im just your thing . Any of you can enjoy a video clip where Olga will make me all that you want
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 9 min 59 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 970 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 08:01 PM #7873
Модератор

Модератор

My slave was waiting for me in the toilet all day and he was very hungry. I took him out of his usual place and made him to kiss my dirty feet. He was very excited and pleased when I came home. He had to lick my shoes to shine before I feed him with my surprise that I prepared for him. I let him look at my ass, when Im shitting on the floor. I know that he is very hungry and wants to eat my delicious shit. But first he must clean my shitty asshole. I use his tongue instead of toilet paper. When he finished his work, I allowed him to eating my feces. He took my smelly shit from the floor in his hand and begin to lick and swallow! He was very grateful to me and wants to serve me again!
Models: ElenaToilet

Duration: 11 min 32 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 670 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 08:07 PM #7874
Модератор

Модератор

I decided to record for you a video where I caress your Clit and anal sex during menstruation , and pooped on the floor a large jet of urine . My urine comes out with my period . Its all so close that each of you will be able to see all the process !
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 10 min 33 s
Size: 1 023 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 08:09 PM #7875
Модератор

Модератор

This video contains 3 clips all with decent size loads and there is some drip factor in each one. That almost diarrhea consistency that soft serve chocolatey goodness. Each clip camera angles allows you to see all my massive cheeks.
The first clip I spread my cheeks and a mushy load eased out. The load even landed on the seat as it was coming out. I wiped and thought it was done but nope.. I opened up and a chocolately stream of poop came flowing out. Payload shown.
The last clip was super early in the morning. There was a little of a line waiting for the bathroom but I couldnt wait. My roommate is waiting by the door lol. I sat down and a solid but soft turd eased out and landed on the floor. As a spread my cheeks poop continued to drip. Massive payload shown.
Keyword: bbw ssbbw GoGo amberbooty Ambergogo fat smear scat fatscat ebony redbone amber fatty fat juicy fatass phat ass bbw ssbbw.
Models: Amberbooty

Duration: 6 min 7 s
Size: 575 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 08:11 PM #7876
Модератор

Модератор

My Sunday toilet was not able to make it today. So, instead of him getting a private meal, you get a peak at the life he lives as My on call toilet. The life every man should live, specially if you are white. So open up and gobble up!
Models: MistressMystique

Duration: 6 min 36 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 241 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 08:12 PM #7877
Модератор

Модератор

The students discovered that their professor has a nasty fetish. So they decided to exploit this to get a better grade from him. They peed on the floor and he lapped it up greedily. They take turns shitting on the bowl and the turd dropped directly on his open mouth.

Duration: 1 h 2 min
Resolution: 400 x 720
Size: 1.32 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 08:13 PM #7878
Модератор

Модератор

I never use toilet paper. Thats what I have a toilet slave for. Watch as he cleans my ass better than Charmin.
Models: MistressLenae

Duration: 5 min 50 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 507 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 08:26 PM #7879
Модератор

Модератор

In this situation, it is lunch time so the woman pulls her slave out of his cage to feed him. However, what she puts inside his bowl is not real food, instead, she defecates inside it! When she is finished, she smothers him with her butt and makes him lick her asshole clean! Once she gets contented, she orders him to dive in on his meal! Not wanting to infuriate the dominatrix, the guy buries his face on his bowl filled with poop! Though, shortly after, the sweetheart realizes that he is not eating it so she lays him down on his back and then pours the feces inside his mouth! Leaving him with no choice but to eat!

Duration: 10 min 38 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 130 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 08:52 PM #7880
Модератор

Модератор

Toadys toilet slave has never consumed before. He is afraid that he wont be able to do it. So I am putting all the chances on his side. First I tie up his hands with duct tape, then I lie him down on the floor and give him special medicine that will make him nice and compliant as well as incredibly turned on. Next, I shit on a plate in front of him while he watches, so close I could almost be shitting on his face!
I make him get up on his knees and shove the whole giant turd into his mouth before quickly taping it all shut. He is already starting to gag, and I can see vomit spewing out from the caps in the tape. Theres only one thing left to do. Humiliate and degrade him enough that he will forget all his humanity and eat the shit compliantly. So I beat him with MY heavy leather flogger and make him crawl around on the floor like an animal while he chews on My divine shit. He WILL learn!!!
Models: MistressEvilyne

Duration: 16 min 42 s
Size: 811 MiB
Download From AnzFile