Old 07-06-2019, 09:12 PM #49331
Модератор

Модератор

All you need for this clip is something sweet. A sweet treat. You can guess what's coming, right? Get a spoon full of sugar for all I care. You'll be stroking and cumming when I say.
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 10 min 25 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 514 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 09:21 PM #49332
Модератор

Модератор

Custom request for clear cum lube pumped into ass over and over while I fist & fuck my ass with a massive dildo to get big gapes, massive farts, bubbling juicy farts and a little bit of dirty talk
Models: MissEllie

Duration: 22 min 45 s
Size: 1 000 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 09:32 PM #49333
Модератор

Модератор

you're home from practice early, what's the matter son? not feeling well? Not doing so well in your classes? I know how hard it is being young, I'm sure you're very distracted by all the pretty girls in school. but no.. it's not that. You don't pine after Teen 18+ie boppers, you pine after me! You long to feel my tits, you fantasize about me, your own mother, all the time. It's why you can't **** at night. You'd give anything suck my nipples, to run your tongue from my ample cleavage to my wet pussy...
Models: Goddess Gwen

Duration: 7 min 3 s
Size: 414 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 09:43 PM #49334
Модератор

Модератор

One of my favorite things to do is tease you with my curvy body. It won't take long until your cock is rock hard and you're willing to do anything I say. You know you could never get a woman like Me but just for now I'll let you stare and drool with your hand on your pulsing cock. Another one of my favorite things to do is watch you shoot your load all over your face before you take your fingers and lick it all up!
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 10 min 30 s
Size: 860 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 09:50 PM #49335
Модератор

Модератор

Have your vile close by. I want to make you get high as fuck and bring you deeper into my world. Each time you see me give you the jerk off sign you will inhale those fumes. You will soon find yourself repeating me out loud. The show is about to begin and I will take complete control. Poppers heighten your state of arousal. Something a FREAK like yourself needs to pay attention to is your ASSHOLE. Take your finger and SLIDE it inside. If you don't have lube by wet your finger and pop it into your asshole. You will soon find yourself saying, "Princess Fierce owns my tight virgin hole." The pleasure I provide you will bring more power my way. As you fuck your tight asshole you will soon find yourself giving me everything. Spread your cheeks and open your wallet; it's game time.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 10 min 32 s
Size: 617 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 09:52 PM #49336
Модератор

Модератор

A client has enlisted the help of Dr. Siri to work on his sexual problems. His wife is uninterested in sex with him anymore and he is willing to do anything to make is marriage work. Dr Siri uses "unorthodox" methods of sex therapy, but she finds them to achieve her desired results. Dr Siri unbuckles his pants and takes out his cock to take a better look at it. His cock is a nice size and seems to get erect easily, so she decides to investigate his sexual ability further. Siri straddles her patient, taking his cock inside her warm wet opening. He gets so excited that he starts to thrust himself into her hard and fast. Dr Siri decides to teach him how a woman likes to have sex; the key to sexual fulfillment is making sure the woman also enjoys herself during intercourse. Dr Siri acts as a sexual surrogate or instructor to show him exactly how to please a woman, how to make his partner cum. After Dr Siri has orgasmed on his cock she decides chastity is the best way to control his cock during their ongoing therapy. His cock is completely under her control; she is grooming him to be a good lover & satisfy women properly.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 13 min 29 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 466 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 09:56 PM #49337
Модератор

Модератор

I've been talking about how I own every single one of your orgasms. I inspire so many of them that I've claimed ownership. Each and every single episode should be appreciated and treasured. I'm going to help you treasure the delicacy that I inspire and allow. Look upon my light, obey my directions, find a comfortable seat, and follow along. Fetishes: Cum Eating Instruction, CEI, Cum Eating, Sensual Domination, JOI, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Instruction, Masturbation Encouragement, Calm Voice, Seductress
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 11 min 12 s
Size: 139 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 10:07 PM #49338
Модератор

Модератор

In Part 4 of this very juicy 4 part custom video order,,, we are both now dripping in each others saliva and snot, and masturbating ourselves with ecstasy. The juices are fully flowing now after over an hour of sneezing , snot rockets spit play and deep tongue kissing! Both jars are almost completely filled with frothy sweet saliva and snot and my face is COVERED in fluids... While i work on finishing up these jars, we continue to taste each others mouths as i keep your cock stiff with desire by playing with the collected fluids. So many delicious smells and flavors for us to indulge in with our faces covered in a mix of spit and snot. By the end of this video i have 2 jars of juices to give to you and one very wet pussy! I cannot wait to wake up with you in the morning and suck each others spit and snot again...breakfast in bed!
Models: Custom Fantasies With Daphney Rose

Duration: 21 min 20 s
Size: 773 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 10:10 PM #49339
Модератор

Модератор

Just the sight of my perky, pretty Princess toes has you salivating, that budge in your pants growing, aching, desperate... It's commanding you to grip it, go one, grip your cock, fuck your fist for me while I fuck up you mind using my soft soles, gliding lotion all over them, rubbing, up and down, thats right, rub your cock wth the same rhythm, up, down up, down. That's a good boy. You feel your mind slowly start to slip away? Thats right, its mine now. Owned by my souls, tempted, seduced, mesmerized by the shape, the texture, counting each little wrinkle that has you breathless. Just keep staring, focus on nothing but my feet, let them intrude into every one of your thoughts.. You're going to be owned by these soles, you know that? I'm going to financially fuck you over, mind, body, and soul for these feet. You want to know what a REAL foot addiction is? You're in for a real treat foot boy.
Models: Goddess_Angel

Duration: 9 min 6 s
Size: 797 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 10:27 PM #49340
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mallorysex - iwantclips

Models: Mallorysex

Duration: 26 min 55 s