Old 07-07-2019, 12:38 AM #49361
Модератор

Модератор

Are you a good boy? Good boys know their place is to submit to me , a Goddess ; that my needs and desires outweigh theirs. A good boy worships his Goddess from head to toe , every bit of my divine essence. As you gaze upon me , listening to my words , your addiction grows. Good boy , fall under my spell. Give to your Goddess , make Goddess smile. You must be selfless and loving , and tribute your Goddess. Make Goddess notice you.

Good boys use Markup codes :
20 % ThankYouWasp 50 % GoodBoyforWasp
Models: TheWasp

Duration: 11 min 0 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 476 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-07-2019, 12:41 AM #49362
Модератор

Модератор

I 've met a million of you. You 're so horny you 're beside yourself. I 've got you so worked up you can 't even think straight , you would hump anything near you! This hot little lingerie number I 've got on is right up your alley , it 's driving you insane... so insane that I can turn you into my stroke zombie. You 'll put anything anywhere. You 'll do whatever I say no matter HOW humiliating. You 're nodding your head , delirious with the image of perfection in front of you. You 're MINE!
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 17 min 45 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 383 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-07-2019, 12:57 AM #49363
Модератор

Модератор

A follow -up to the immensely popular "Tied Balls ". Just as before , I don 't care what you do with your cock -- but your balls are mine. You 're going to assemble some items from around your house and then you 're going to follow my instructions exactly. You 're going to make those balls hurt for me , understand slave? Those nuts belong to me and I want you to prove yourself by sacrificing them for my pleasure. You can jerk all you want and I 'll even give you chances to cum... if you can cum , that is.
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 8 min 53 s
Size: 118 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-07-2019, 01:01 AM #49364
Модератор

Модератор

Look at the preview! Adams Apple , Larynx and Neck Fetisch are the keywords for this extraordinary clip.
Models: Empress-Victoria

Duration: 12 min 48 s
Size: 632 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-07-2019, 01:03 AM #49365
Модератор

Модератор

Addicted to me and addicted to p0ppers is only going to end one way. You crave that euphoric feeling , desperately aching for control. With each hit you know you are only pushing yourself deeper into that black hole of addiction.
You can 't resist me you try so hard not to lose yourself but my curves and those akyl nitrates lure you in. Your mine , you want to be toyed with , you want to be destroyed and you want to surrender every part of you. It feels good to get your fix , it feels amazing to be controlled and nothing else matters when your head is fuzzy and all you can hear is my alluring voice. Through the haze you see my beauty and are besotted , you want to submit to me in every way possible. Feeling woozy and extremely horny , you are at my mercy and there is nothing you can do. I have this hold of you and you don 't know how but it feels good and you never want it to end.
Get your fix addict.
Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 8 min 54 s
Size: 221 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-07-2019, 01:03 AM #49366
Модератор

Модератор

Addicted to me and addicted to p0ppers is only going to end one way. You crave that euphoric feeling , desperately aching for control. With each hit you know you are only pushing yourself deeper into that black hole of addiction.
You can 't resist me you try so hard not to lose yourself but my curves and those akyl nitrates lure you in. Your mine , you want to be toyed with , you want to be destroyed and you want to surrender every part of you. It feels good to get your fix , it feels amazing to be controlled and nothing else matters when your head is fuzzy and all you can hear is my alluring voice. Through the haze you see my beauty and are besotted , you want to submit to me in every way possible. Feeling woozy and extremely horny , you are at my mercy and there is nothing you can do. I have this hold of you and you don 't know how but it feels good and you never want it to end.
Get your fix addict.
Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 8 min 54 s
Size: 221 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-07-2019, 01:07 AM #49367
Модератор

Модератор

It 's amazing how I can go from looking so soft and sensual to all of a sudden strong and rock hard. You can 't look away from the screen and you can 't deny how much it turns you on. The way my biceps flex , bend and pump sends all the Red Life Force in your body straight to your dick. I love teasing you but I would love even more to see your head wrapped inside my big biceps.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 7 min 12 s
Size: 606 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-07-2019, 01:09 AM #49368
Модератор

Модератор

Already you find yourself thinking about me constantly and more often then not you cannot resist crawling over to your computer to get another fix of my perfection. Click and pay now , helpless junky... soon you will have a new habit , growing more and more addicted as you are coerced to wake and **** with my image seared into your loser mind.
Models: Goddess Kyaa

Duration: 6 min 35 s
Size: 278 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-07-2019, 01:09 AM #49369
Модератор

Модератор

Do as I say! fallow My movements....up and down , My handjob tease makes you so horny , so addicted....drip drip and you lost control.you know hand feels so much better then pussy..... hand so loyal ,so soft ,and your hand will please you in best way.....Ofc With My help!Obey sex Toy and throb for Me harder.
Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 8 min 50 s
Size: 776 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-07-2019, 01:11 AM #49370
Модератор

Модератор

Ok boys , I know My Intox-Fantasy instructions push you to your limits , but it 's time to go even further. You will need 2 bottles of fresh p0ppers , and wait until you see what I make you do with them (***evil laugh ***). This is ADVANCED , if you can make it through this , I have treats within lined up for you while you Worship My Perfect Shimmery Body in this sexy dress. One of My crazy Intox-Fantasy subs actually inspired this one day when we were on S.kype lol , he barely made it of course but ended up having a lot of fun , if he survived through this , so can you! Enjoy xo - Princess Pilar
Models: PrincessPilar

Duration: 14 min 26 s
Size: 2.00 GiB
Download From AnzFile