Old 03-12-2024, 05:44 PM #1
Модератор

Модератор

Default Corbinfisher.com- Luca Fucks Travis

Corbinfisher.com- Luca Fucks Travis

Description:
When Luca, one of our new twins, arrived at CF, I knew this hot, young man was going to be trouble He was so outgoing and flirtatious and had so much energy that there was no denying he was going to be a handful Mind you, the trouble I speak of is the good kind of trouble and there_s nothing wrong at all with a guy being a handful when it translates in to him being eager and ready to get in to all kinds of hot fun on video Luca is hot, horny, and was ready to have some intense sex for us and so that_s precisely what we_re getting to see here

He and Travis are all over one another right from the start of the action. They get in to some extremely passionate kissing and making out, and can_t keep their hands off of one another_s bodies Travis wasn_t going to have any problems whatsoever in keeping up with this energetic newcomer Indeed, they_re each having a total blast feeding off of one another_s energy and having fun with a guy as horned up as they are

One thing you_ll notice about Travis in this video is he_s looking buffer than ever In fact, Luca even comments about how hot he thinks Travis_ muscles are early on. With the leaner, slimmer Travis we_d seen before, that might seem like a strange comment But, since his last appearance at CF, Travis had been furiously working out and put on a good 15 to 20 pounds of muscle and... well... he_s looking damn hot Certainly, Luca appreciated it as he got to feel Travis_ hard body against him and run his hands over it Likewise, I was definitely appreciating it as I stood there filming these two go at it

Neither of these two hold anything back as they suck and fuck their way to powerful orgasms. From start to finish, this vid is jampacked full of loud moans, thrusting hips, roaming hands, hungry mouths, and intense sex all around After Luca warms up Travis_ hole with some rimming, he slides his dick in and starts to fuck Travis hard and fast

While Travis may look a bit different with all that new muscle, one thing that hasn_t changed is just how much he loves to get fucked

I want you to stick your dick in me I want you to fuck me, he tells Luca right before the fucking starts That was a request Luca could not deny, and Luca not only pumps Travis_ ass hard and fast but also strokes a huge load out of Travis while he fucks him - and I mean a huge load It just keeps on spraying and flying all over Immediately after making Travis cum, Luca can_t hold back his own orgasm and ends up drenching Travis_ abs and chest with even more cum
Model:
Luca, Travis
Studio:
Corbinfisher.com
Info:
File Name : acm_luca-fucks-travis_480p.mp4
File Size : 305.69 MB
Resolution : 960x540
Duration : 00:19:17

Download Archive K2S ZIP RAR:
Keep2Share ZIP: Corbinfisher.com- Luca Fucks Travis

Download K2S VIDEO: