Old 04-15-2019, 12:38 PM #12601
Модератор

Модератор

We're sitting on my bed doing some college homework. I'm wearing long black socks and I keep putting my feet close to you, dangling them in front of your face. While I'm talking about our homework, I take my socks off, slowly, seductively. Suddenly, I notice the bulge in the front of your trousers. “Do you have an erection right now?!” You're embarrassed but you can't hide it. That's when I tell you the truth. "I've heard some rumours around college about you, that you have a foot fetish and that you have a really big dick. That's why I invited you round to do homework tonight, because I wanted to find out if the rumours are true. Your dick got hard from my foot teasing, so obviously the foot fetish thing is true. But what about the big dick rumours? Take it out, let me see. Wow! I guess the rumours were true! Why don't you stroke it for my feet?" I give you JOI while I tease you with my feet, talking about you licking them, sucking them, talking about me wrapping them around your dick and giving you a footjob. Watching you jerk your huge cock to my feet turns me on too, so I strip off and start masturbating with you. Soon, we cum together, moaning in simultaneous pleasure. “God, I'm so glad I invited you round today, that was amazing!”
Models: KaidenceKing

Duration: 15 min 41 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.24 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 12:39 PM #12602
Модератор

Модератор

Be honest, as I know the truth. Where did you first look? It was My cleavage wasn't it?! You can't help yourself. My boobs are perfect!! You could stare and get lost in them all day. Well I'm going to take your tit addiction a step further. You'll be begging to pay My tits every time you see them
Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 10 min 26 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 761 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 12:40 PM #12603
Модератор

Модератор

Hey my pathetic little losers do you even realize how pathetic you really are? Spending your cash on my perfect feet finally understanding that pussy is for real men and all you get is feet. Good now that you have finally accepted your place in this world go on lick my perfect feet. Oh look there is a tiny speck of dust on my feet and that spec is better than your entire existence. Bow down and worship these feet and don't you dare even look me in the eye because you are just a beta bitch foot boy. This is one of my best verbal abuse clips so go on buy it you have no need for that self confidence anyway
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 7 min 28 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 145 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 12:43 PM #12604
Модератор

Модератор

I am everything you have ever wanted and more bitch boy. Your dream girl that loves to manipulate men and get whatever she wants. You've watched it from afar but, could never could afford it first hand. Must hurt doesn't it. Well, I am so generous & in a craving to make you my bitch for a night, I decided to make this contest. $25 to enter for a chance to win one night with me, session(that I provide) of your choice and spend the night in my large cage for bitches like you! Once all 100 tickets are sold, a winner will be announced via twitter and will also be dm'ed on here (iwantclips) or Twitter. To make the contest go faster retweet my pinned tweet for the contest! All of this is $2,500 value for only $25! Or more depending on how many tickets you buy! Just remember the more you buy, the better chance you have to win! And for those who win but, can't get to the session due to distance, will get a FREE 15 minute custom AND 10 free clips of your choice! Good luck, can't wait to make you my own personal bitch. Use my markup codes! 50% MARKUP- ZOEYSPET 100% MARKUP- GOODBITCHBOY 500% MARKUP- ALLFORZOEY 1000% MARKUP- ZOEYSFAVORITE
Models: mistresszoey

Duration:
Resolution: 550 x 1 024
Format: JPEG
Size: 106 KiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 12:44 PM #12605
Модератор

Модератор

I'm going to get you so fucked up today. I have this brand new catsuit from Amsterdam and it looks so sexy on My body. My tits are so tantalizing and My shiny high heels might distract you but My intentions are to fuck with your head and fuck with your cock. Sniff your poppers and start to stroke your cock, I fucking dare you. I want you to get so high that you're obliterated, sniffing more and staring at My tits, stroking your cock and denying yourself release- because you don't deserve it- I want you to edge yourself. I want you to torment yourself. My perfect natural perky tits zipped up in this catsuit drive you wild. I seriously want you to feel the pleasure of edging your cock over and over, getting hard as you inhale and feel more and more high. My nipples are so hard and right in your face, knowing that I'm ruining another orgasm...because teasing you with My tits makes you want to cum so badly - I keep taunting you and reminding you how much of a loser you are and you're mesmerized by My tits and My cleavage that could swallow you whole. I get you worked up beyond the point of no return. I put My ass in your face, tease you with My pussy, insisting that you SNIFF more! Get high on those poppers! you are MINE and your MIND has turned to liquid and your cock is HARD as a rock, fucking denied. I love how much power I hold over you and controlling you is simple. I know every button to push. I whip you into a loser mash up of jerking stroking desperation. My tits are so bouncy and perfect. My nipples are holy. Worship My body in this catsuit and sniff poppers like your life depends on it!!! I fucking dare you to watch this video over and over and stroke your cock raw to My bratty perfection embracing your loser life knowing deep down that denial and a desperate aching hard cock with no end to your denial is your destiny. CLIP CONTAINS: tit worship, Intox Fantasy, catsuit, JOI, jerk off instruction, femdom pov, tease & denial, ass worship, high heels, humiliation, edging games, JOI games, humiliatrix, brat girls, mind fuck, mesmerize, nipples, nipple worship, orgasm denial, orgasm control
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 6 min 54 s
Size: 509 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 12:45 PM #12606
Модератор

Модератор

Got a thing for feet, loser? It's time to bow down and worship the sexiest feet you have ever seen! As I dangle My heels and show them off, you become quickly enslaved. You are such a pathetic little foot slave! It doesn't take much for Me to get you hooked. I'm beautiful, bratty, dominant and I know what I want...to use you as My foot bitch!
Models: JennaSativa

Duration: 4 min 54 s
Size: 420 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 12:47 PM #12607
Модератор

Модератор

What are you looking at loser? You must be waiting for me to give you some kind of jerk off instructions aren't you? Is that it? Well, that is not going to happen. Maybe if you were deserving of my attention I would help you stroke that pathetic cock of yours. The only thing you deserve is to be ignored. This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
Models: MadisonMarz

Duration: 9 min 18 s
Size: 688 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 12:47 PM #12608
Модератор

Модератор

So hot. So deep. You need any of the following: Poppers, ****, or Drink. You can use all or one. whatever you have on hand. Watch and listen as I guide you. Do it my way. I look so hot and pretty in my playboy bunny costume. You can't resist me. Now get your cock out, substances, and allow my image to wash over you. Far down the Rabbit Hole.
Models: Princess Violette

Duration: 16 min 37 s
Size: 1.69 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 12:48 PM #12609
Модератор

Модератор

Junior and Mommy are getting ready to go on a long road trip and Mommy Stella wants to make sure that he takes care of everything before they leave. That includes making sure that her son has blown his morning load! She sits down next to him to make sure that he comes before they leave. At first he is embarrassed to jerk off in front of Mommy, but soon realizes that her encouragement makes it even hotter. Mommy helps by smothering his face in her breasts and letting him touch her legs and feet. Junior smells Mommy's panties and listens to her instructions while he jerks off for her. He is kicked into manual overdrive and blows his load for Mommy! They're in such a hurry that she makes him lick it up before they hit the road!
Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 7 min 33 s
Size: 553 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 12:48 PM #12610
Модератор

Модератор

You will be completely Intox Fantasy by us, standard really when you see us anyway. You will inhale our poppers and become so weak listening to our relaxing yet sexy well spoken British accents instructing you to sniff for us. You will fall deeper and deeper under our spell, turning into our puppet. Watching us sway and move our sexy bodies in our tight latex clothes. You will sway with us as you fall deeper and deeper as our Popper's Drone.
Models: MissPetite

Duration: 6 min 57 s
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile