Duration: 8 min 24 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.77 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 10:58 AM #81712
Модератор

Модератор

You're a good b0y, always watching my ruined orgasm clips and always following through with my instructions. I think it's so great that you realized that you don't deserve a full orgasm. Not to a Goddess as perfect as me anyway. But maybe you deserve a break? Perhaps allowing full release today... hum? How does that sound, my good b0y? Watch as I tease you. It would be so great to orgasm today, wouldn't it? If I granted you one, you would finally get to have a full real orgasm! Do you want to know what I think you should really have today? You're going to have to buy this, watch, and find out if I let you a release! I'll count you down either way. I have control over you, almost too much. But you always come back for more of my commands. I own your pleasure.
ADD A % MARK UP CODE TO YOUR ORDER:
BRATTYBUNNY10
BRATTYBUNNY25
BRATTYBUNNY50
BRATTYBUNN75
BRATTYBUNNY100
BRATTYBUNNY500
BRATTYBUNNY1000
PAYBRATTYBUNNY.COM
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 9 min 48 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 711 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 10:59 AM #81713
Модератор

Модератор

Default Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 2 min 55 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 93.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 11:01 AM #81714
Модератор

Модератор

Do you need me to get you through the day? Do you need your daily dose of Lindsay. I am everything you could ever want and more. My bratty, yet angelic voice will draw you only closer to me. Worship my perfect face, hair, body, ass, and tits while you stroke your cock, whether it be at home, at work, or on the go. You will be completely mesmerized by my amazing body in this sexy pink babydoll. How deeper can you fall into the addiction? Let's find out.
Models: Bratty Lindsay

Duration: 10 min 31 s
Size: 1.48 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 11:03 AM #81715
Модератор

Модератор

It's so easy as a hot college brat to get what she wants and when she wants..using my sexy body I get professor to raise my grade that I purposely slacked off on because I knew this moment would come and so will you
Models: Miss Ava Love

Duration: 7 min 21 s
Size: 560 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 11:06 AM #81716
Модератор

Модератор

You losers just can't seem to get enough of my faggot Mesmerizing videos. So many of you have confessed how much of an effect they're having on you. But does that stop you? No! You Beg for more! You want to be a faggot cocksucker but you can't do it on your own. You need to be Mesmerized and conditioned so that you no longer think for yourselves. With each video you go deeper and deeper, spending hours upon hours edging to these carefully crafted Mesmerizing videos, allowing all the triggers I insert to be planted in your weak, gay brain.
This Mesmerizing video is filled with flashing images and videos of cocks, huge white cocks and big black cocks. It also has sissy images and little sissy cocks in panties, to confuse you just a little bit more. There are also perfectly timed captioned pictures, filled with triggering messages that your brain will absorb after repeated viewing. You won't even realize them, but your brain will start to think them. You will find the images of these cocks invading your brain while the subliminal messaging slowly replaces your brain's own natural thoughts. This video will change you, it's incredibly powerful and intense.

But the true Mesmerizing comes from the audio. There are layers upon layers of sexy voices coming at you from both ears. Your mind will find it hard to focus on the words, you might not be sure what is happening. You might even feel a bit confused. This is perfectly normal. Don't try to focus, just listen. This is utter brain confusion designed with one specific purpose, to Mermerize you for cock. The techniques applied to the audio are proven mindwashing techniques. Watch this clip over and over again while you stroke to cock after cock as your brain gets completely reprogrammed!
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 16 min 26 s
Size: 91.4 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 11:07 AM #81717
Модератор

Модератор

You have been SUCH a good boy, such a good slave to Me, so I decided to create this clip as a reward for you. As such, I am thinking that you are thinking that this is going to be a clip full of sexy teasing and goddess worship. I mean... just look at Me... am I even wearing any clothes at all? I want your imagine to run wild and really imagine whatever it is that you want to. After all, you have been a good boy. Does that feel good? Getting excited? I bet you really want to worship My tits, My ass, My pussy... but, as you will see, I am going to give you the reward that I deem you deserve. It might just be even better than what you were originally thinking?! I think so, anyway. Experience one of My most intense and genuine mind fuck clips to date that truly represents My domination style.Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMikaBe a good boy for Me by adding a markup with your purchase ~Amuse your Empress (+50%): AmuseEmpressWorship your Empress (+100%): WorshipEmpressBe a Bottom Bitch for your Empress (+200%): YesEmpressMika
Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 10 min 12 s
Size: 817 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 11:07 AM #81718
Модератор

Модератор

It's so hard to look away from my massive boobs and mesmerizing cleavage. You love how perfect my tits look in this beautiful lace bra. You love it even more when I take that beautiful bra off and show off my boobs for you. I get so turned on I start touching myself a little bit. This video has different views and POV shots. Any body who is a fan of big boobs will be sure to love this video.
Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 10 min 10 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 210 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 11:08 AM #81719
Модератор

Модератор

Lets find out if you really worthy to worship my feet. My feet and heels right at your face make you so horny. I slowly dangle heel and you cant take your eyes off them. You crave them so much, you'r so addicted to them. Look at those arches, they beautiful. Dangling is so sexy. Weak foot lover is easy to be controlled and manipulated when you pumping harder for my countdown until you cum for those heels. That's the prove of your addiction.
Models: Miss Honey Barefeet

Duration: 7 min 3 s
Size: 464 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 11:09 AM #81720
Модератор

Модератор

LAYLA TORMENTS YOU SO MUCH WITH HER FEET....YOU EXPLODE WITH 8 CUMBLASTS!!! THIS MAY BE THE HOTTEST FOOT FETISH HANDJOB SCENE FILMED IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD!!!!
DO NOT MISS THIS ONE BOYS!!!

They say that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. That may be true.....but Layla proves that the way to make a man explode into a series of Giant Cumblasts....is to Dominate and Humiliate him with Bare Feet!!! Hot Hot Girl Feet!!! Layla Shoves Her Feet in your face.....She Jerks your cock with Her Feet....She taunts you constantly about your obsession with Girl's Feet....and then She makes you cum!!! The cumshot Layla induces from you is the biggest of your life!!! You can't resist Hot Girl Feet!!!! Admit it guys....you LOVE our FEET!!!!!!!
Models: Jerky Girls

Duration: 12 min 43 s
Size: 338 MiB
Download From AnzFile