Old 08-10-2019, 11:19 PM #10491
Модератор

Модератор

Princess Veronica Valentine and Mistress Sailor Luna are training their slave to love all things ASS. They have already punished him whenever he gets hard for pussy, and then rewarded him and stimulated his worthless cock when his tongue was tasting a Mistress’ delicious rosebud. The two gorgeous, budding young Female Supremacists approach the bound and blindfolded slave. They explain to him that now that they’ve been successful in re-orienting him to LOVE the taste of a Goddess’ anus, they are taking his Ass Re-Orientation training to its logical, final conclusion: turning him into a full human toilet! They tell the slave since he’s always been a big brown noser, this is a perfect role for him. Princess Veronica announces this as She lowers Her filthy ass to the un-suspecting slave’s mouth.He recoils, gags and screams but She isn’t in the mood for it; when She finds he isn’t licking up Her caviar She orders him to get his tongue deep in Her asshole, as Mistress Luna jacks his pathetic cock. The slave has no choice but to start licking Her gorgeous but dirty ass, licking up every morsel of Her precious waste.
Mistress Luna is next, and starts by making the slave suck out Her filthy panties (the Ladies clearly used no toilet paper). The slave is gagging and retching and is probably better off not seeing the filthy mess that he is consuming; She makes him hold his tongue out so She can clean the mess in the crotch of the truly disgusting panties. She leaves them on his for to keep him company as they leave the humiliated slave – now a toilet slave – for the night. Not for the squeamish, but we feel most toilet slaves will make this clip a prized part of their collection. As hardcore as it gets.
Check our our other Human Toilet Paper videos!
Models: kinkpeek

Duration: 11 min 17 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.60 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-10-2019, 11:20 PM #10492
Модератор

Модератор

Good morning my Dear !
I love you so much so I want to piss my panties and make your dick wet !!
And of course I want to poop my panties and ride your hard cock with my magic shit !!!
Let me smear it on you so you will be mine forever ! (^_^)
Models: NaughtyPuma

Duration: 6 min 15 s
Size: 369 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-10-2019, 11:25 PM #10493
Модератор

Модератор

Suffering must remain inside the toilet slave! All your suffering must remain within you, the girl should not see or hear it. A good toilet slave always swallows 100%, so he should not give in to fear, fear can cause discomfort, and the process will be difficult for both the slave and the mistress! Toilet Slave – should always be positive, the mistress should feel that the slave loves to be her toilet. Remember that many girls do not want to do it in your mouth, as this is a very intimate moment for a girl and a girl should trust you. Girls feel weak toilet slave and experience discomfort when using it. If you want to become an excellent toilet slave, then, in the process of using, forget that you are a man – you are just a thing, a toilet for women! All your strength, at this moment, should be directed at swallowing. Eating female shit is a natural process for you. Many people ask me: what do you feel after feeding? Got a stomach ache? How bad is it for the body of the toilet slave? I answer: if I serve one girl (for example, Christina) – I feel a slight discomfort in my stomach, as if you had a little over-cake. But an hour later, I am fully restored.
Christina loves to eat deliciously, she often visits local restaurants, this time she ate a lot of Japanese food and I had to eat a lot of sesame (sesame is practically not digested). When I go under Christina, I don't know that sometimes this liquid with a strong smell and taste awaits me and it is very difficult to swallow or sweet and soft shit, but this is not my business, I have to eat everything and this is a holiday for me! First, Christine gave me urine to drink, I learned to swallow without closing my mouth – this is a success, now I don't pour urine and swallow it 100%! Kristina allowed me to lick her anus in front of the toilet and I could smell the sweet morning smell of my dish, she pressed, trying to fart and the smell hit me right in the nose!
Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 9 min 16 s
Size: 676 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-10-2019, 11:39 PM #10494
Модератор

Модератор

Cleaning the attic is boring.. so why not taking a shit up there?
Old 08-10-2019, 11:53 PM #10495
Модератор

Модератор

today my Goddess was dressed in high heels, stockings and a skirt. She wanted to excite me the most and she want to make me swallow up her precious shit, and drank her sweet nectar. I help her undressing then my fate was clear, MOUTH WIDE OPEN, READY TO DRINK AND EAT ALL ! Who might fit such an order ?
Enjoy our movie from today and keep in touch for tomorrow, when Goddess want to make a large session with me, beside toilet play . . . watch us . . .
Models: TOILETSLAVE4ALL

Duration: 8 min 50 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: Windows Media
Size: 484 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-10-2019, 11:59 PM #10496
Модератор

Модератор

In this video,
I parade in my 10 cm high boots naked.
Then I squat down you have a big long soft and sensual poo
Old 08-11-2019, 12:19 AM #10497
Модератор

Модератор

Today i call my 2 good friends, 2 gorgeous dommes and ask them if they are ready to use me and humiliate me beeing their FULL TOILET SLAVE for both, sametime !! They agree and ask me to rent asap an apartment and go there cause they cannot hold it anymore !!! They use my mouth and body, one after another, filling my mouth with their pee, put me to drink their pee, and order me to eat their mixed shit !! Meanwhile they give me another task with cock strocking and also fisting my ass. The clip was too long and is splitted in 3 parts. part three
Models: TOILETSLAVE4ALL

Duration: 2 min 41 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Format: AVI
Size: 29.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-11-2019, 12:32 AM #10498
Модератор

Модератор

This video was wonderful, I made my servant eat my shit on dinner. He got that even a dog kneeling with the face in my ass, I delivered to him a plate and with a face of hungry waited with water in the mouth I pour my delicious shit, I served him a portion and he ate with fork, it was a little shy so I put his face in the plate. Of the one checked in the video you’ll love it, you still had the pee I gave while I spilled some more shit in his mouth!
Models: janet

Duration: 12 min 1 s
Size: 1.03 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-11-2019, 12:34 AM #10499
Модератор

Модератор

Watch my new INTENSE CUNT lesson! Cum see what the nasty fuss is about.
**Solo/Roleplay** Schoolgirl showing her teacher how to be a proper whore CUNT. Good cunts puke all over themselves (and get puked on), fist and stretch their fucking holes, drink piss, eat puke, and more! Nasty fucking slut!
In this video I puke up 3 chunky servings worth of GROSS taco bell, try to re-eat my puke, gag and wretch LOUDLY, PISS on my bed, puke on my bed, make myself puke with my hands and with a dildo, shove puke in my pussy, shove puke in my ass, cover my hair (and body) in fresh VOMIT, fist my pussy, fist my throat, attempt to fist my ass, and more – all while I “teach” my superior!
Schoolgirl outfit with ballet flats, messy/running makeup, teen.
Models: BustySeaWitch

Duration: 25 min 53 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.66 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-11-2019, 12:37 AM #10500
Модератор

Модератор

I wear a cute and clean white panty on with tiny top. In my ass inserted a butt plug. I’m willing to make it today dirty for you simply just destroy with my nasty poo. I model a bit in panty then play around with plug and tell you didn’t poo 2 days ago. So hope the best