Old 08-05-2019, 05:20 PM #8991
Модератор

Модератор

I just got out the shower I have cramps cause my period is on. I am so tired of when my stepbrother comes to visit that he just walks in my room without knocking. Enough is enough I have something for him today this long hard thick piece of shit right in my ass. He doesn’t want to hear what I have to say about him walking in on me naked. He will remember the next he doesn’t knock on my door.
Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 3 min 59 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: XAVC
Size: 450 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-05-2019, 05:25 PM #8992
Модератор

Модератор

Alina strongly wanted to shit at the party and came to me
Models: suppkakiem

Duration: 4 min 39 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 207 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-05-2019, 05:41 PM #8993
Модератор

Модератор

I’m a filthy farting girl! I love showing off my big, sexy, farting ass. My farts turn you on don’t they? You want to sniff and smell, and breath my girl gas in! Get your nose up nice and close to my stinky asshole. Get ready to feel my fats bursting out into your face. You need my farts! You crave my stench! You’re jerking your cock off right now to my loud, stinky farts! Yes, you love my filthy farts!
Enjoy!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 11 min 12 s
Size: 1.51 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-05-2019, 05:49 PM #8994
Модератор

Модератор

I am in really good mood. And I am really very gassy today. I just lie on couch… Ok not only lie. I am freaky on this couch and wanna make a lot of farts and I make. Many loud and bad smelly farts from my ass… I wear black shiny leggins which one are you favourite. And I undress a little but not too much… Just wanna give you a good view on my tits.
Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 6 min 41 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 367 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-05-2019, 06:06 PM #8995
Модератор

Модератор

I ate an entire bowl full of grapes last night. I am seriously regretting it today. I have already had diarrhea a couple of times and this time I film it shooting out of my ass. I describe how awful it is. When I’m finally empty, I show you my swollen asshole and make it wink at you before showing you the mess I’ve made in the toilet.
Models: VeronicaSteam

Duration: 4 min 3 s
Size: 239 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-05-2019, 06:11 PM #8996
Модератор

Модератор

I am a beginner in shit games and started to like it more and more
Models: DirtyIvonne

Duration: 9 min 19 s
Size: 1.50 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-05-2019, 06:19 PM #8997
Модератор

Модератор

Mara and Rosella shit a slave extremely in the mouth!
Here I have, together with my hot girlfriend Mara-Martinez, a slave, extremely filled with our delicacies. For Mara it is a whole new experience to shit slaves in the mouth. But as you can see in the video, she enjoys it and she shits the slave like a pro in the mouth! Here in this horny and dirty video, Mara shits and pisses the slave first in the mouth. Then I shit and piss the slave in the mouth. Since in such two big shit portions, of course not everything in the mouth of the slave fit, we fed the slave with our shit and stuffed the shit that did not land in his mouth, in his mouth. Until the slave had eaten everything. The slave had to jerk his cock until he squirts his sperm!You can see everything again in Full HD and from 3 camera angles!
Models: RosellaExtrem

Duration: 12 min 31 s
Size: 1.76 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-05-2019, 06:21 PM #8998
Модератор

Модератор

Close up frontal shit ! Open your mouth and get ready to eat ! You get a great view of the action as I squat in front of you that showcases my deep holes!
Models: scatdesire

Duration: 12 min 19 s
Size: 1.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-05-2019, 06:27 PM #8999
Модератор

Модератор

I’ve got an ass full of shit! But it is stuck up in there! I think I need a little help getting it out! Good thing I have a whole can of whipped cream!!!
Watch me squirt some whipped cream out on to my huge natural tits! Then I think, I wonder if I can get this nozzle up my ass hole? It’s got sharp points but I think I can get it up in there! I put the nozzle to my ass and pull the trigger! Whipped cream squirts all over my ass and runs down my leg! MMM! What a mess!
I smear the whipped cream all over my body! It’s time to shit! I dig my fingers deep into my ass and push out a nice slimy turd! MMM! I strain and strain and push out another one! Watch me cover my turd with whipped cream and then pop them into my mouth! Yum!
I smear whipped cream and shit all over my body! Good thing I put a tarp down to I can slide all over covered in slimy shit and whipped cream!
I get so turned on being a dirty happy girl! I rub my pussy so hard and sniff my fresh shit! I cum so hard!
If you love watching happy dirty girls smear shit and whipped cream all themselves then this video is for you!
Enjoy!

Duration: 12 min 41 s
Size: 1.89 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-05-2019, 06:35 PM #9000
Модератор

Модератор

Enjoy all FIVE Scat Coaching videos for one super low price!
Learn To Love Shit!
You want to get better at playing with shit. You want to learn to love shit without any hesitation or inhibitions. You want to be a dirty, filthy scat lover just like me don't you? I know it's hard. All your life you've been conditioned to think that poop is disgusting and dirty and you should never touch it! Flush it down the toilet and be done with it, right? But you have an attraction to shit. You like the smell! You want to learn to smear poop on your body and face! You want to learn how to eat poop and love it! Or you want to be a good toilet slave!
Let me help you learn to love shit. I know how difficult it is to love shit. But you want to, don't you? You crave it! You desire being a good scat lover! Let me show you how!
This video is the first in my scat coaching series. In this video I talk about loving shit. I show you how to love poop. I give you tips and tricks on how to enjoy shit. So that soon you'll be able to smear, eat, and swallow! I want to help you become a happy, dirty scat lover just like me! This video will help you take the first steps towards loving shit!
Smearing!
Lesson two in my scat coaching series is smearing. Learning to find pleasure in smearing your body with shit is a very important step. This will help you become more comfortable with poop. You will learn to love how sexy your body is when it's covered in a layer of shit!
You'll need a load of poop for this video. So order a load of mine and have your own ready to go.
In this video you will follow my directions. You will do exactly as I say and smear your shit how and when I say it! And you're going to love it! Smearing shit is one of the most erotic things you can do with poop! Let me show you how amazing it is! Then we can have a nice big, hard orgasm together!
Eating Shit!
Time for your next lesson! This is one of the most important lesson that I can teach you: Eating Shit! Over the years I've developed some tips and tricks to help with the difficulties of eating shit. I know how hard it is to swallow a big load. Some people can do it so easily, but others need a little help. I'd like to share the things I've learned with you. I want to help you be able to eat huge loads of shit with no problem! I want to see you eat all the shit that you want to eat!
Eating shit feels so good! It is the hottest thing you can do with shit but it's also one of the most difficult things to do.
You will need some shit for this video. You will tell me how much poop you are going to eat and then in this video you will eat that amount. For some it may be one tiny little piece and for others it may be an entire load! So get your load of shit (Remember I sell my poop: https://www.scatshop.com/shop/custom...p-pee-panties/) and get ready to eat! I am going to walk you through eating shit! I will help you by telling you all my secrets and and having you follow my directions. In this video you will do exactly as I say. And soon you will be eating shit like your life depends on it!
Toilet Slavery!
You are a toilet slave at heart. You desire nothing more than to be lying under a woman's ass waiting patiently for her to push out a nice big load of shit right into your mouth! But you are just not ready yet, are you. You still gag and choke or you are unable to swallow a woman's shit. As a toilet slave it's your duty to eat poop. That is your only purpose in life. I know how hard it is to eat shit. But you must do it.
I will help you be a good toilet slave. I will help you relax and put you in the right frame of mind. Then I will shit right into your mouth. You will be a good toilet slave and you will eat it all! You will chew all of my shit and swallow it down. I know it's hard but you are a toilet slave. Listen to me. Do exactly as I say and you will be a good toilet slave in no time!
Cleaning Up!
Want to find out all of my secrets on the best way of getting cleaned up after some nasty scat smearing?
Your body and hands are covered in poop. Now what do you do? Watch as I get cleaned up after a fun little smearing session. I’ll tell you my secret tips and tricks and show you the best way to get your body cleaned up and get that awful lingering poop smell off of you!
Enjoy!
If you enjoyed this hot, sexy scat video, leave a positive review! I’ll more videos just like this! Thanks!

Duration: 12 min 45 s
Size: 1.44 GiB
Download From AnzFile