Old 06-10-2019, 10:03 PM #34121
Модератор

Модератор

Ashley Lane gets herself off on the couch and then immediately dissolves into giggles.
Models: Natural States Video

Duration: 6 min 20 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 246 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 10:04 PM #34122
Модератор

Модератор

I've been training you for awhile now. You are looking AMAZING! I'm going to take advantage of the gym being empty tonight and take advantage of YOU! You know you want to. For months I've caught you starring at me. Well tonight's your chance. Just look at these giant tits. Amazing right? But first... I want you to show off that amazing physique to me. Mmm.. Yes, take it off! Now turn around... Oh my! .. Now flex! Mmm.. You are SO hot! Now take off your pants. Holy! Wow.. You're HUGE!
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 10 min 35 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 30.4 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 10:04 PM #34123
Модератор

Модератор

I am wiggling my bare soles in your face and noticing you are getting a stiffy. I have a lot of fun just teasing you with my cute pink toes, my soft and wrinkled soles, and my pretty red toenails. You are stroking it, aren't you? Don't you want a little taste? Haha, you can't have it! Alright, if you want to cum I am going to count down from 10 and you'd better be ready to cum when I tell you. Did you cum for me? I've got other things to do, you can sit and dream about my toes! Dirty talk, light humiliation, toe wiggling, and a cum countdown for my toes? What could be better for a little foot boy? Video is in HD 960 x 720.
Models: Kelle Martina

Duration: 5 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 960
Size: 50.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 10:06 PM #34124
Модератор

Модератор

Default Lana's Domination - iwantclips

Models: Lana's Domination

Duration: 5 min 39 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 53.6 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 10:06 PM #34125
Модератор

Модератор

CUSTOM: It's been a very long time since the last "Cyberjerk" vid you made for me, and I was thinking about a variation on that theme if you could... This one would involve dangling stiletto heels in a kind of [email*protected] play-along masturbation game... Ideally, if you have multiple pairs of closed toe pumps, those would be perfect for this... I know you have the nude platform ones, and I've also seen you wear some leopard print ones, a black pair with studs, and one or two others... The key is that I like classic closed toe (not ****. toe) pumps... You're basically in character again as the bratty webcam girl who "cyberjerks" men to their [email*protected] You've got another horny audience of hundreds of men awaiting your masturbation games, and you enjoy teasing and destroying your followers on a mere whim. Again, our cocks are hooked up in our "pussy simulator" fleshlight tubes, but this time you've got us hooked up so that your computer can also read our minds... You're dressed in a sexy outfit that exposes your beautiful, bare legs. You announce that you're going to play a game with us... You have several pairs of closed toe pumps lined up next to you. You start to dangle the first pair, telling us that we must start jerking off to your dangling high heels. As we watch and jerk off, we must mentally choose which shoe you will let slip from your toes, the right or the left.... If we guess correctly, we get to continue jerking our cocks and go to the next round of the game. But if we guess wrong, your sensors will read our minds and send a [email*protected] jolt to our cocks, k1II1ng us instantly the moment your shoe hits the floor! We have a 50-50 chance of surviving each round, but you're going to Coerce us to guess for at least 6-7 rounds (you can repeat a pair of heels if necessary); so very few of us will make it to the end of the game @l1ve! You enjoy teasing us with your dangling, switching legs and keeping us guessing which shoe will drop. You remind us that all it takes is one, little flick of your toes and we could d13 a horrible, agonizing [email*protected]! We are dangling on the edge, just like your shoes, and you LOVE it! We are your disposable playthings, and you laugh in amusement at the scores of men who get electrocuted every round... (It would be awesome if you could even perform a few mocking/mimicking "deaths" to show us how ridiculous we look as we suffer through the [email*protected]@l torment to our cocks... The way we grab our cocks, shudder/convulse as we're fried, etc.) And at the end of the game, will you finally let the few remaining survivors cum??? Or will you do something really cruel to us, like drop both shoes at the same time??? I'll be playing along, so we'll see what happens!!!"
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 22 min 30 s
Size: 524 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 10:07 PM #34126
Модератор

Модератор

Hi foot boy, I am going to make you so desperate for My feet. I just got back from a pedicure and My feet feel so soft. I get a pedicure every week and My feet are always perfect. My feet are going to melt your mind, and make you more addicted than ever. With every word that leaves My beautiful lips, you fall deeper and deeper under My control. You ache for My perfect feet and I love turning you into a robot for My sexy feet.
Models: Alyssa Reece

Duration: 13 min 35 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.92 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 10:07 PM #34127
Модератор

Модератор

Wow.. more losers who can't get enough of sliming their way into my presence. Did you really think I was going to give you the time of day? Did you really think I would have anything nice to say to a pathetic fucking loser like you? Get lost fuck face.
Models: Khaleesi Buttz

Duration: 8 min 16 s
Size: 890 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 10:07 PM #34128
Модератор

Модератор

Your bratty stepsister catches you jerking off again in your new shared room. I'm tired of being grossed out every time I catch you so make a game of getting you to jerk off to something weird... my feet.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 6 min 47 s
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Size: 501 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 10:08 PM #34129
Модератор

Модератор

You love jerking off to My hot body, don't you perverted freak? Honestly I much prefer denying you of release, but this time is different. Fap away all you like and blow that load when you feel the urge. Stroke for My tits, My ass, My beautiful face. You want to see My beautiful face don't you? My big bright eyes and pouty lips, telling you to jerk. Well here it is creep. Go ahead and jerk to this. Don't pretend you're turned off. I know you've masturbated to much worse. What's the nastiest thing you've ever jerked off to? Confess your dirty secrets. Are you ashamed? You should be. You're fucking disgusting.
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 12 min 19 s
Size: 908 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 10:08 PM #34130
Модератор

Модератор

Violet's hanging out in the kitchen, and is up to no good with Her BBC toy again. She uses Her feet to stroke and tease the toy, before leaning in nice and close to you -Violet lets some spit drip out of Her mouth, so we can watch it stream down the toy. Violet spins around on the countertop, and slowly starts to push the BBC into Her tight wet pussy. She rides up and down, giving you the perfect view of Her tight pussy lips gripping on to Her toy. With the aim of a true marksman, Violet spits onto Her ass, letting it roll down and drip onto Her perfect feet. Caressing Her soles, Violet continues to ride up and down, stretching Her tight little pussy with each stroke. She grabs on tight to Her asscheeks, and spreads Her Ass, giving you an up close view of Her cute little asshole, before turning to spit on Her ass again. Violet sits down on the counter, with a glorious view of Her body, while She proceeds to cover Her scrumptious wrinkly soles in spit. Laying back on the counter, She rubs Her feet together in your face, giving you the best view possible of Her Spit covered soles and toes while She scrunches and relaxes Her feet in a slow, memorizing, tease.
Models: VioletFugazzi

Duration: 10 min 11 s
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile