Old 05-09-2019, 11:44 AM #21971
Модератор

Модератор

You really thought you could date me? Use your brains, why would the most beautiful girl in the school like me date you? NO WAY! Good boys use the markup codes: IAMJADESBITCH, WEAKFORJADE, SUPERWEAKFORJADE, ILOVEGODDESSJADE, SLAVEFORJADE, JADEMONEYSLAVERY
Models: YourGoddessJade

Duration: 7 min 0 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.16 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-09-2019, 11:54 AM #21972
Модератор

Модератор

If you want to jerk off to Me today you are going to do it My way. You enjoy a bit of pain, don't you? All you need to complete this CBT task is a piece of sandpaper. Easy! You are so desperate to stroke to Me that you will do anything, won't you? Now follow My instructions and get to stroking.
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 9 min 53 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 361 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-09-2019, 11:55 AM #21973
Модератор

Модератор

Relentlessly training a "Thank You Mistress" out of my slave after each edging, raunchy stroke tease. The pitch of this scene rises to feverish, with each desperate "Thank You," until I need to slow down so I don't get too distracted, even myself. Highlights of a crazy edging session, filled with eternal gratitude.
Models: Mandy Marx

Duration: 12 min 7 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 353 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-09-2019, 12:11 PM #21974
Модератор

Модератор

Are you ready for some naughty stripping and dirty talk to make that facial the best it can be!? open wide because I'm going to count you down until you can't handle it any more.....
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 4 min 34 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 55.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-09-2019, 12:32 PM #21975
Модератор

Модератор

You've never an orgasm quite like this. Two hot young experienced Goddesses taking full control of your cock. Owning your dick and deciding when and how you get to explode. Goddess Jadah in soft, luxurious, velvet. Goddess Virgin in a slippery and shiny outfit. Both women showing you what its like to fully be owned. Its time to jerk, and its time to jerk hard. Keep up with our rhythm, and don't you dare blow your load until we grant you permission. Mark-up Codes for the truly obsessed: 10% Markup iLoveGoddess 20% Markup BetaTax 30% Markup Cum 40% Markup Addict 100% Markup IdiotTax 200% Markup FinDom 500% Markup iGivemyLifetoYou 1000% Markup Mindfuck
Models: GoddessJadah

Duration: 9 min 32 s
Size: 245 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-09-2019, 12:37 PM #21976
Модератор

Модератор

Has anyone ever taken pity on your tiny dick long enough to give you a blow job? Probably not. I only suck big dicks. I like to be challenged. I like gagging on a real man's cock. I'm gonna tell you all about it.
Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 7 min 30 s
Size: 451 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-09-2019, 12:42 PM #21977
Модератор

Модератор

The dirtier you feel, the hotter it is. What delivers the hottest orgasms? Being totally submissive to Me and being humiliated by Me. I'm going to make you do some depraved things, and you will love every step. Like, I'm going to pour this delicious soda right down on the floor. And if you want to quench your thirst, you'd better lick it all up, after I mix it in with the dirt of my heels. Then you're going to follow Me into the bathroom. And no matter how clean a bathroom looks, it's never really that clean. There's always **** on the floor. And you're going to lick that up. You will feel so intensely humiliated, but you'll just want more. And in the end, when I tell you to cum on the toilet rim, that's what you'll do. You'll lick up that nasty toilet seat, along with all that cum, and you'll love eating it. Like whipped cream on a Sundae. There is bonus footage at the end for an extra humiliating surprice. For that extra Findom rush or extra love for Me, here are your markup codes. Guests: 100% Markup use code: GiveToMzKim 500% Markup use code: SpoilMzKim 1000% Markup use code: MzKimExtra
Models: Mz. Kim

Duration: 19 min 31 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 822 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-09-2019, 12:47 PM #21978
Модератор

Модератор

These tits are so far out of your league. You can't look away seeing that my middle finger is the only thing covering my nips. You get so horny for denial and humiliation. I'm sure as hell not giving you nudity today and I'm not feeling to nice either. So enjoy the view and be my verbal punching bag for a moment or two! Consists of: TIT WORSHIP, BIG TITS, FEMDOM, HUMILIATION, FLIP OFF, MIDDLE FINGER, FEMALE DOMINATION, GODDESS WORSHIP, TEASE GODDESS, BRAT GIRLS, BRATTY GODDESS, TIT WORSHIP, BIG BOOBS, IMPLIED NUDITY, EROTIC TEASE, TEASE GODDESS, COCK TEASE, DOMINATION, JOI, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, ORGASM CONTROL
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 4 min 27 s
Size: 220 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-09-2019, 12:51 PM #21979
Модератор

Модератор

My girlfriend was letting me stay the night, so just before bed I decided to do a little yoga to loosen up. I kept catching her husband staring at me between poses, especially when Id have my perfectly toned ass in the air. I hope he couldnt see my satin panties through my yoga pants. When I was finished, I said goodnight and got ready for bed. When I got to my room, I found her husband on the floor smelling my panties. I knew I got into his head and riled him up, he couldnt resist rushing to find my dirty lingerie to jerk off to
Models: CearaLynch

Duration: 9 min 10 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 463 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-09-2019, 01:02 PM #21980
Модератор

Модератор

I went shopping yesterday and I got an idea that will change your life. I found this totally cute pink dress. I want you to wear this 24/7 from now on. You're going to be my sissy whether you like it or not. But I think we all know you have a secret wish to be one. I was thinking maybe I should put a chastity device on you to keep you from doing anything a man would do. You would start loving your asshole more and more. But then I had a better idea. I want everyone you meet to see how wearing this dress gives you a rock hard boner. You will walk around in this pink dress and have a huge tent pole sticking out and everyone will know how much being a sissy gets you off. Not only are you a sissy slut, but you also get off on it and everyone is going to find out!
Models: Nina Elle

Duration: 6 min 7 s
Size: 675 MiB
Download From AnzFile