Old 07-05-2019, 03:28 PM #48611
Модератор

Модератор

Your weakness is my tits, and they aren't cheap. A loser like you spends so much time drooling and fantasizing about them, that it's time you pay up. Guilt-free tit worship. Who knows, maybe you'll earn something at the end of it, too. Good boys add a code to their order: Cover the site's cut: GiveKez100 +50% ~ KezBetaTax +100% ~ KezJunkie +500% ~ WeakForKez +1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 8 min 53 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 518 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 03:37 PM #48612
Модератор

Модератор

Default Nolitacoli - iwantclips

Models: nolitacoli

Duration: 15 min 15 s
Resolution: 600 x 800
Size: 102 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 03:54 PM #48613
Модератор

Модератор

We're nearing the end of our first foot worship session. Everything is going fine until I give you a 10 minute warning and you make the terrible mistake of suggesting I stay longer...for free. This is seriously one of the most annoying and pathetic things that happens in sessions, and it's why I charge extra for "basic smelly foot worship". While you worship My feet, and I act like I like it, as you pay Me to do, it feeds that delusion of yours that because you're attractive and successful and have lots of money someone like Me could actually want to spend time with you. Well let's clear something up right now: you like feet, and this is My job. The extra charge for foot worship is to motivate Me to hold My tongue from humiliating the fuck out of you as you become weak in the knees, and worse, turned on, by My smelly soles. I really don't think someone who enjoys something so rancid deserves to be spending time with any woman for free. That being said, I also know that you could easily go lure some other girl in with your good looks, charm, and money... maybe even get her to indulge in your nasty foot worship for free... but she will NEVER be Me. Now, it looks like our time is up. So, what's it going to be? Will you accept that you're a little foot bitch who needs to pay Me $600/hour to be in My presence, or will you continue entertaining your delusion and find another girl?
Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 10 min 54 s
Size: 951 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 04:05 PM #48614
Модератор

Модератор

U in bikini. I want pix U took. U refuse. I try to tie U up to take pix but U get rope & tie my hands behind my back. You flex and tease. U gag me. put on knees & take pix. Get me on back, sit on face put on chastity device telling me I can not do anything about it. Tease about being tied,gagged & in chastity by girlfriend. More pix. Make me try to shake it off. put me in collar & leash (or rope collar) to show friends. Full body shots of U in dvd showing legs and feet. lots of flex & teas
Models: Obey Miss Tiffany

Duration: 14 min 50 s
Size: 1.22 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 04:10 PM #48615
Модератор

Модератор

I am a literal Mayflower Babe. This 4th of July, I am your All-American Goddess. Follow My instructions carefully- I'm going to get you high & make you fucking cum with the coerce of a firework. I have specific ways that I want you to inhale and exhale your poppers, so listen close to My rules & get nice & fucked up for your American Dream. I start off mesmerizing you sensually- I'm going to control your orgasm & edge your cock, guiding your poppers inhales & exhales. Listen to those fireworks outside My window while I instruct your gaze from My nipples to My shiny pussy, My high heels to My sparkly ass. The poppers start to get more intense along with My commands. I stand tall above you, keep edging you, looking down at you slide your hand up & down your cock! Sniff & huff your poppers bitch!!! Thank the Mayflower for bringing My sexy ass to the US! Thank Me, stroke faster, stare up at My ass... take your hands off long enough for the final inhale, then... then... I use all of My powers over you, poppers puppet!! Get high & weak for Me & when I decide that it's time to cum... stare at your American Dream & grip your throbbing cock, stroke it hard while I grind and twist My Goddess body- aching for permission to cum- edged to the brink- finally Goddess goes from a moan to a stern command for you to cum! (this is a 4th of July 'concept' clip appropriate for any day of the year- features elements of: poppers, edging, orgasm control, shiny fetish, mesmerize, mind fuck, independence day, ass worship, high heels, long legs, coerced Intox Fantasy Fantasy, JOI, goddess worship, femdom pov, pussy worship)
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 9 min 47 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 434 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 04:13 PM #48616
Модератор

Модератор

You love to get lost in dark fantasies about losing it all while you touch yourself. What, you thought I didn't know? I won't trick you this time, we'll just see if you can stop your own self in time, okay? Will the knowledge that if you don't stop it I'll get an embarrassing photo of you to possibly use against you in the future turn you on MORE, or drive you to hurry up and close the window? Let's see.
Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 9 min 38 s
Size: 184 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 04:21 PM #48617
Модератор

Модератор

Hi little pet, I finally made a stretching video. There are a lot of sexy stretches, amazing barefoot angles and very little talking in this clip.
Models: Alyssa Reece

Duration: 8 min 51 s
Size: 437 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 04:23 PM #48618
Модератор

Модератор

You're just dying to see my perfect, pierced, all natural 32DD titties, aren't you loser? Of course you are. Everyone wants to see them. And basically everyone HAS seen them. Except for you, of course. Because I don't show my tits to losers. Never have, never will. Well, okay, maybe I will today. But only today! This is your only chance to see them! You'd best hope I don't change my mind halfway through, huh loser? Tags: Mind fuck, mind fucking, tit worship, tit denial, humiliation, loser abuse, tease & denial, tit domination, female domination, femdom, nipple denial, nipple piercings, pierced tits, pierced nipples, ripoff but not really Think you're a sub? Prove it: 25% Markup: Vixen25 || 50% Markup: Vixen50 || 100% Markup: Vixen100 200% Markup: DoubleVixen || 500% Markup: VixenClub500 ||1000% Markup: Vixen4Life Tax Time: Loser Tax: LoserForever || Cum Tax: Permission || Small Dick Tax: Dicklet
Models: MsVixen

Duration: 5 min 12 s
Size: 302 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 04:28 PM #48619
Модератор

Модератор

Princess ClaraKitty teases and encourages you to touch herself while worshiping her perfect feet and toes Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 6 min 37 s
Size: 775 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 04:29 PM #48620
Модератор

Модератор

I invited you over to tutor but I lied I don't need tutoring. What I really need is a foot slave. My feet have gotten all dirty from walking around barefoot and I need a slave to lick them clean. Get on your fucking knees, now. You're my personal foot pig now. After I spit on my soles, making them more filthy you are going to worship, lick, and eat the dirt and spit off my feet. Licking my pretty dirty soles clean is your job now. You're going to eat every speck of dirt off my feet and thank me. You look so foolish down on your knees licking my grimey, spitty, feet. Don't forget to clean between my toes with your tongue, pig. I bet you'd love to cum for me wouldn't you? To blow your load while your licking my feet. Be a good slave and stay down on your knees and jerk off onto the floor. Don't stop licking and eating the dirt off my feet while you blow that load on the floor. Now that I've rubbed my dirty spitty feet in your spunk you're going to lick that up. Lick my grimey cum covered feet clean piggy. Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
Models: Carlie

Duration: 12 min 30 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 463 MiB
Download From AnzFile